Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Twelve. Protector.)

[ Your POV]

Water ... The wind is cold, yet the sun warms up the earth ...

Where am I ... Where ...

I blinked and looked around, finding myself to be in a hospital. I rushed up, quickly feeling light headed afterwards.

" Hey hey, take it easy." Jaejoong said, pushing me back down.

" N-No where are the others." I asked, trying to get up, but his force was far to great on me.

" They are looking for them." he replied, sitting down on the chair, placed by my side.

" I-I have to help." I said, finally getting up.

" No, you have to stay -"

" This is my fault, plus, I've been in far greater things than just a stab." I replied.

" Idiot, if I let you go, you might -"

" I'm their protector. I shouldn't of let this happened."

" It wasn't your fault, he escaped by his own fault to try and kill you."

" Then why did he take them?!" I exclaimed.

" Bait."

I had decided, I would be the one to get them back. Alive.

After transferring out of the hospital, Jaejoong drove me back to the headquarters. I supplied myself with a few weapon and headed back into the car.

" Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, starting up the car.

" Let's get going." I replied, as he started the car and drove to the place. It was surrounded by cops immediately, so I hoped out the car and headed in.

" You can't go inside miss!" one officer yelled, pulling me back. Jaejoong explained, and he let me go. I proceeded to walk inside.

Wrong move.

With one shot, he was dead. Creeping up is a bad move, kid. I walked looking around slowly kicking down door by door. Then a sudden movement caught my attention. Coming from the room not so far from me was a faint cry. I made my way over, and slightly pushed the door open.

Sungjae.

I quickly headed inside, seeing him strapped down with rope.

" Watch out!" he yelled, making me dodge the bat which swing to hit me.

Shot. Down another one goes.

I quickly untied him.

" W-What are you doing here? I thought ... we all thought ..."

" Here." I replied, wiping the blood from the corner of his lips. I helped him up and took him outside, where the paramedics awaited our return.

" Take care of him." I said, heading back in.

" B-Be careful!" he exclaimed.

I made to much noise I guess. It'll get fun after this.

They slowly came out from all directions, slowly creeping over to me. I was surrounded, but I had the advantage. All they carried where bats and knives. I proceeded with shooting, as the echo surrounded us, one by one you saw them fall. I might be fifteen, but as you could tell, I can pack a punch. After that things ran smoother.

I entered rooms, killed some people, and rescued them. It pained me to see them hurt like they were. I couldn't lift this weight of guilt I had for causing so mush trouble. Counting, Sehun was the second to last one. I had saved them all except Yejun. I slowly stepped toward the last scars, covered in a few scratches. I had no weapons so I knew I had to play this clean.

 I pushed the door open, and there he sat, looking down ...

" Y-Yejun ?" 

[ End of Chapter Twelve.]