Chapter 2

Him With His Hands on Fire

Sehun holds Luhan’s hands as they finally stops running. Luhan is still huffing and puffing like crazy because Sehun runs so fast. Apparently, Sehun isn’t. Vampires don’t breath but they do smell things and sometimes they do breath only to fit in with humans.

“Why were you running so fast?” Luhan says, still trying to catch his breath.

“I saw the person that you described to me and I freaked out.” Sehun says. Sehun is still confused, feeling that it’s just imposibble to see Kris. Out of everything, why should he see Kris again? It’s just creepy. Why would Kris back again?

“How did you know?” Luhan asks with his breathing already constant.

“He burned the leaves.” Sehun says again. Luhan only ‘oh’ and then the both of them silence. The sky is bright and the fog has gone minutes ago. Sehun sighs, he doesn’t like it when it’s like this. They keep walking, walking and walking and Sehun just stops in front of the bubble tea shop.

“You want bubble tea?” Luhan asks. Sehun looks to Luhan, he seems to forget that there’s still beautiful human being beside him.

“Hmm.... Sure.” Sehun says. Finally, his face brights up again after the incident of meeting Kris. Sehun opens the door for Luhan and Luhan chuckles. It’s just, they’ve just met today and Sehun quickly clicks with Luhan. It’s just Luhan is shining, glowing and stands out.

Luhan buys 2 cups of bubble tea and sits next to Sehun. Sehun barely blinks, he keeps staring at Luhan. Luhan notices that Sehun’s staring at him and he somehow flatters.

“Yah, Sehun-shii. Why are you staring at me as if I have a bug on my head?” Luhan says. Sehun got surprised and he just laughs shyly.

“I-it’s just, you’re beautiful.” Sehun says. Luhan’s face is now as red as a tomato with his heart is racing because there’s no speed bump in the way.

“Are you sick or something? Oh God, your face is red. Are you okay?” Sehun panics when he sees that sight of Luhan. Feeling concern, he takes off his hoodie and gives it to Luhan. Luhan slightly laughs at what Sehun did, it makes his face redder than before.

“I’m okay, Sehun-shii. I’m just...blushing.” Luhan admits. Sehun chuckles at Luhan and keep staring at him while he’s sipping on his bubble tea. Once, Luhan’s done with his bubble tea, Sehun quickly sips his bubble tea. They both done and leave the shop.

“I guess, I should go home now.” Luhan says.

“Should I walk you home?” Sehun asks, Luhan only shakes his head.

“O-okay.” Sehun says. When Luhan is about to leave, Sehun grabs his hand. Luhan only eyeing Sehun, feeling confused.

“Can I have your number?” Sehun asks straight-forwadly, Luhan only ‘tsk’ at Sehun, but he gives Sehun his number.

“Done?” Luhan asks. Sehun only nods.

“Guess, I’ll see you soon.” Luhan says as he waves his goodbye to Sehun. Sehun smiles at Luhan and grabs his phone. Sehun immidiately texts Chanyeol, he really needs to meet Chanyeol right now and explains everything to him.

To: Chanyeol
Dude, I’m on my way to your apartment.
You’re not going anywhere, right?

--

Chanyeol heard his phone beeping, he’s still lying on his bed being a lazy . He grabs on his phone lazily as he slowly opens his eyes. Reading the text from Sehun while wondering what happened. Chanyeol quickly goes out from his bed, walking back and forth while dialing to Amber.

Once Amber is on the line, Chanyeol feels jolts of relieved.

“Amber? I think something bad is happening.” Chanyeol says, panicking through out the words.

“What? Something bad? To who?” Amber asks back, feeling as panic as Chanyeol is.

“Sehun, he texts me that he’s coming to my apartment. Usually, he doesn’t text. He’d just knocked into my door and then jumped into the couch.” Chanyeol says while biting his lower lip.

“I-I’ll be on your apartment in 3 minutes. Just, don’t freak out.” Amber says.

“O-okay.” Chanyeol says. The call is disconnected. Chanyeol is still panicking, he’s sitting on his couch. Soon, he heard someone knocking on his door. Chanyeol runs and opens the door, he’s glad that Amber is so quick on things like this. Chanyeol hugs Amber for a while and letting her come into his apartment.

“Where’s Sehun?” Amber asks as she sits on the couch.

“He’s going to be here, probably in a few minutes.” Chanyeol says as he sits besides Amber, still biting his lower lip.

“Yah, don’t panic too much.” Amber says as she cooly put her hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder with a smile on her face. Chanyeol only looks at Amber and hugging her.

---

Sehun knocks on the door three times. Chanyeol quickly pulls him into a hug after he opens the door. Sehun’s all confused. Chanyeol releases the hug and pulls Sehun’s hand.

“Sehun, you better tell me what happen.” Amber says. Sehun’s surprised when he sees Amber standing in front of the couch.

“Oh God, what did you tell to Amber?” Sehun asks to Chanyeol.

“Well, you don’t usually text me when you’re going to come. And I found that weird when you texted me.” Chanyeol says.

“And Amber, you believe him? He’s only panicking.” Sehun says, trying to hide the truth about the incident.

“Yes. And I know you’re hiding something and you better spill it out.” Amber demandingly says. Sehun sighs and somehow sits on the other couch.

“W-well, I was drinking my coffee at the woods, then I saw a guy. He said he got attacked by some crazy guys.” Sehun says.

“And?” Amber asks.

“Hmmm... I was calming this guy down, and... there’s something...” Sehun says.

“Yeah, something. AND WHAT’S THAT SOMETHING?!” Chanyeol says.

“I-I saw Kris. He was the one who  attacked him.” Sehun says.

“WHATT? KRIS, WHY IS HE BACK HERE?” Chanyeol says.

“D-did he hurt you?” Amber asks, feeling worried about her friend.

“No and luckily, the guy who got attacked is also fine.” Sehun says. Chanyeol’s still interogating Sehun which such questions and Sehun simply answers them all. While Amber, she’s still frozen. Amber couldn’t believe that Kris is back. Amber doesn’t even want to hear his name again. Amber hates him. ‘Why Kris has to appear again?’ Amber thinks deeply with her heart is being plunged by the pain of remembering Kris.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, there's someone who ask for a sequel and I thought, 'why don't I make this into a chaptered story?'.
So yeah, it's the 2nd chapter of this story.
I'm kind of having writer's block on 'That Good Looking Jerk', so please, forgive me ;_;

And...... yeah, comments and subscribe would mean the world to me :D