Chapter 4

Him With His Hands on Fire

“What do you want? ”  Chanyeol mumbles in his sleep. Baekhyun already wakes up 30 minutes ago. Baekhyun is about to cook as he heard that.

“Chanyeol?” Baekhyun says as he moves closer to Chanyeol.

“I don’t want to see you. Either is Sehun and Amber. I think it’s best that you should leave us.” Chanyeol mumbles again.  Baekhyun shakes Chanyeol’s body, but Chanyeol doesn’t wake up. Chanyeol is still in his sleeping position. Chanyeol then opens his eyes.

“B-Baekhyun.” Chanyeol says.

“What happened?” Baekhyun asks. Chanyeol’s body is trembling. So, Baekhyun decides to hug Chanyeol warmly.

“I-It’s just a nightmare.” Chanyeol says. It’s definitely a nightmare, but it’s different. Kris just went into his mind.

“That’s scary. You were sleep talking.” Baekhyun says. Chanyeol only laughs, he cuddles into Baekhyun who’s lying on the bed besides him.

“Glad I have my angel here.” Chanyeol cutely says. Baekhyun’s face somehow reddened.

“Do you want me to make you something?” Baekhyun asks as his fingers touch Chanyeol’s face.

“I don’t think I’d need anything if I have you here.” Chanyeol says. Chanyeol leans closer to Baekhyun’s face, he then pecks on Baekhyun’s lips.

“Just shut it, Channie. I’ll just make some teas for us.” Baekhyun says. Baekhyun gets up and walks into the kitchen.

Feeling panic, Chanyeol grabs his phone as he quickly texts Amber and Sehun to come. Chanyeol is worried that Kris might have done bad things to them.

--

*oink* *oink* Sehun’s phone beeps next to him. ‘Damn, why someone should disturb my beauty sleep?’ Sehun thinks, he sighs as his hands trying to find his phone. ‘Grab it’ Sehun thinks again. He quickly unlocks the password on the phone.  Sehun clicks on the text.

From: Chanyeol
S.O.S

With that, Sehun quickly gets up from his bed as he calls Chanyeol. Once they’re in line, he talks to him.

“Did something just happen?” Sehun asks.

“Just come to my apartment and I’ll tell you everything. And I need you to be with Amber.” Chanyeol says.

“Is Baekhyun still there?” Sehun asks.

“Yup, you better be fast.” Chanyeol says. Soon, Sehun hangs up the phone. Sehun then quickly calls Amber.

“You got Chanyeol’s text?” Sehun asks to Amber.

“Yeah, I’ve got it. I’ll be in your place in 5 minutes. Just take a bath. The smell of your body is yuck, I could smell it from here.” Amber says.

“Shut up. I’ll just hang up.” Sehun says as he hangs up the phone. Sehun quickly goes to his bathroom.

--

Sehun sits while he watches the tv. Suddenly, he hears the bell ringing. Sehun goes to the door and opens that. Sehun found Amber in front of his door.

“Ready to go, Sehun?” Amber asks, Sehun smiles and nods. Sehun then locks the door behind him. Amber slung her hand on Sehun’s shoulder. They’re already on the street.

“How about we buy coffees?” Amber asks.

“Lil Gwen’s? That’s a good idea.” Sehun excitedly says.

“How about we run to Lil Gwen? The one who lose have to pay.” Amber says.

“You challenged me? I’m younger than you are. I’ll win this!” Sehun says. They mouthed to each other, ‘One, Two, Three.’ They quickly run to Lil Gwen. Sehun has longer steps, so he’s ahead from Amber. But, Amber doesn’t give up. Amber quickly runs with longer steps. They’re only a few blocks  from Lil Gwen. Sehun and Amber are now on the same line. Amber quickly runs and she’s now ahead of Sehun. They’re now in front of the Lil Gwen coffee shop. But, Amber has arrived first.

“I win!!!!” Amber says and jumps crazily.

“Okay, you win. But, I’m the one supposed to win!” Sehun says.

“But, you never work out to the gym.” Amber says.

“I do work out!” Sehun says as he pouts like a little kid.

“Yah! Stop doing those aegyo thing!” Amber says.

“Awww.. You shouldn’t be mad at me.” Sehun says as he put his hand on Amber’s shoulder. They walk side by side into the coffee shop. Sehun quickly orders 2 hazelnut lattes and 2 caramel macchiatos. Sehun also tellls the cashier that he wants the premium ones. After Sehun pays for the coffees, he quickly goes to Amber.

 

“Now, shall we go, princessa?” Sehun says.

“We shall go. Only if you’re not talking like that.” Amber retorts.  Sehun only smiles at her and opens the door for Amber.

--

Sehun and Amber are already at Chanyeol’s place. There’s Baekhyun who’s cleaning up the table in front of them.

“Do you guys want some breakfast?” Baekhyun politely asks.

“I’d love to!” Sehun quickly says, Amber only hits Sehun’s arm.

“Wae? Did I do wrong?” Sehun asks.

“It’s supposed to be Chanyeol who answered that.” Amber says. Baekhyun only laughs at them.

“That’s okay. I guess I’ll make you guys pancake with eggs and bacon.” Baekhyun says and he leaves to the kitchen. Once, Baekhyun’s gone, Amber talks to her friends.

“What happened?” Amber asks to Chanyeol as she sips her coffee.

“Kris came into my dream.” Chanyeol answers. Amber and Sehun almost spit their coffees.

“WHAT?! HOW?!” Sehun finally says after he swallowed his coffee.

“I don’t know.  I think he’s been tracking on us after you rescued that boy.” Chanyeol says.

“What did he say to you?” Amber asks Chanyeol.

“I don’t know. He just wanted to say hi, to you. And Kris said that Sehun is such a weak person.” Chanyeol says.

“H-He said that?! How could he?! He didn’t even know me.” Sehun says.

“I think he’s going to do something.” Amber says.

“Yeah, I know. That’s why I  texted you guys.” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun then comes bringing the plates filled with pancakes. Sehun is the one who most excited about food. Baekhyun slowly puts the plates, but, one of the plate slips from his hand. The plate touches Chanyeol’s cup of coffee. The coffee then spils on the floor.

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Baekhyun says, he’s about to clean it up. But, Baekhyun’s jaw drops when he sees the color of the coffee. Amber and Sehun quickly take the tissues as they clean it up.

“Chanyeol-ah, what is this red thing from your coffee?” Baekhyun asks.

“I-it’s some syrups.” Chanyeol lies. Baekhyun's eyes looking right into Chanyeol's.

“A-are you? A-a-are you a vampire?” Baekhyun asks. Chanyeol couldn’t do anything other than nods.

“We all are.” Sehun says from behind.

“I’m sorry, if it’s shocking for you.” Chanyeol says.

“You should’ve told me.” Baekhyun says, the tears are formed on his eyes.

“Told you what? Told you how dangerous I am?” Chanyeol madly says. Baekhyun cries, Chanyeol then moves closer to Baekhyun and hugs him.

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun. I’m sorry.” Chanyeol says. Amber and Sehun just stare at them. Soon, Baekhyun stops crying.

“Are you okay, now?” Chanyeol asks. Chanyeol wipes the tears from Baekhyun’s cheeks. Baekhyun put on the best smile for Chanyeol.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s just eat our breakfast.” Baekhyun says as he holds Chanyeol’s hand.

--

Amber just got out from Chanyeol’s apartment with Sehun. They both have a bag filled with foods made by Baekhyun.

“I’ll go home now.” Sehun says.

“Okay, see you later!” Amber says. Sehun firmly hugs Amber.

“Stop worrying about Kris, okay?” Sehun says to Amber. Amber only nods. They then let go of the hug as Sehun waves goodbye. Once Sehun disappears, Amber quickly runs into the woods. The woods isn’t far from Chanyeol’s apartment. Amber arrives within only 5 minutes. Amber then walks around the woods, calming herself down. Amber loves to breath the fresh air of the woods, she hears some rabbit jumping around the bushes. Amber puts the bagf besides her and then lies into the grass as she stares to the sky. ‘What a nice day that I have.’ Amber thinks sarcastically.

“Amber, is that you?” Amber heard, she quickly gets up. Amber turns around as she found Kris.

“K-Kris.” Amber stutters, she’s about to run. But, Kris quickly grabs her hand. Kris swiftly make Amber turn around and hugs her tightly.

“I miss you.” Kris says.  Amber struggles on escaping from Kris’s hugs because he’s so strong. Amber’s tears are rolling from her eyes because she truthfully miss Kris.

“Let go you, jerk!” Amber says, Kris then let go from the hug.

“Amber, I’m sorry.” Kris says. Kris deeply looking into Amber’s eyes.

“You’re not sorry! You’re creeping over my friends! How could you do that?” Amber says.

“What? I don’t understand. I don’t creeping over your friends. I’ve just landed from Canada, 2 hours ago.” Kris says.

“Oh now, you lied again. Vampires can swim and run fast, Kris. Stop the bull.” Amber says.

“I really don’t know, Amber. I swear.” Kris says as he holds Amber’s hand.

“LET GO!!!” Amber says as she about to slap Kris.

“Slap me, punch me. Do whatever you want. But, please. Believe me.” Kris says.

“I won’t believe. And I don’t want you to appear in my life. Again!” Amber says, she quickly takes the paper bag and leaves the woods. Kris only stands there, crying. ‘I love you, Amber. Why can’t you see that?’ Kris thinks deeply in his mind.

[A/N: Thank you so much for the subscribes and comments. Here's my update for you guys, enjoy :D]