Chapter 5

Him With His Hands on Fire

Kris is wandering around the woods. Kris truly misses Amber, that he wishes for her to come back into his arms. Kris never think of getting another girl. Kris could only think about one and it’s Amber. The train of thought then cut off by his phone ringing on his pocket. The word ‘Jack’ is showing on the screen and Kris quickly presses the answer button.

“Hello, Kris? Can we meet?” Jack says.

“Where? Are you even in Korea?” Kris asks.

“Yup, I miss you. Want to grab a coffee?” Jack asks.

“I’d love to. Where?” Kris asks.

“Lil Gwen.” Jack says.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” Kris says.

“Okay, bye-bye.” Jack says. Kris hangs up the phone from Jack and decides to walk to Lil Gwen quickly, because he really needs coffee.

--

As soon as Kris arrives, he opens the door for himself. He sees Jack waves at him, showing him where he sits. Kris quickly walks past a lot of people and hugs Jack.

“Ah, brother. I miss you.” Jack says. They then release the hug and Kris sits in front of Jack.

“What are you doing here? I bet dad is trying to find you.” Kris says.

“Just doing stuffs, heard that Korea is now full with people because of the kpop. So, I decided to come and stay for a while.” Jack says.

“Oh, when did you arrive? I’ve just landed from Canada.” Kris says.

“A month ago, I think. I live in the hotel near the woods.” Jack says.

“Oh, I see.” Kris says. They then keep talking about random things as they sip on their coffees.

--

Sehun looks at his watch with his eyes wandering around, he’s looking for Luhan. Apparently, they’re going to have lunch together. Sehun looks again into his watch, sighing when it’s already 12.00 p.m. Sehun has this ability that his skin won’t be burn under the sun, but he never likes it when it’s hot. Then someone’s hands are on his face, blinding him from the sight.

“Is it Luhan?” Sehun asks.

“You guess that right!” Luhan says from behind as he tip-toes because Sehun is slightly taller than him, putting his hand cutely on Sehun’s shoulder.

“Of course.” Sehun says. Sehun is holding Luhan’s hand and Luhan’s face reddened. Sehun smiles. They’re walking for a while and Luhan leads the way to his favorite cafe.

“Sehun,  why your hand is so cold?” Luhan innocently asks.

“I just got into my friend’s apartment and it’s so cold. I’m freezing.” Sehun lies. Luhan also says an ‘oh’ and believes it.

“I like it. Usually, everyone’s hands is warm.” Luhan says again.

“Well, I like your hands too! It’s so soft like a tofu.” Sehun says. Luhan blushes again by Sehun’s statement. They walk to the cafe, but the sun distracts Sehun so much.

“Come on!” Luhan says. They cross the street and they finally arrive. Luhan opens the door and dragging Sehun along. They finally sit on the comfy cream chair.

“Finally, we’re here!” Sehun says. Sehun takes a tissue from the table as he puts it on his face and neck. Sehun doesn’t even sweats, but it’s just too hot for Sehun.

“The weather is so hot, huh?” Luhan says.

“Yeah. So, what do you want to order now?” Sehun asks.

“I’ll just call the waitress.” Luhan says. Luhan calls for the waitress and orders for a medium sized pizza.

“I’d like to have a frappucino for the drink.” Luhan says.

“Just lemon tea.” Sehun says. Then the waitress leaves them.

“So, how do you feel now?” Sehun asks.

“Good. Just sometimes feel afraid to sleep alone.” Luhan says.

“How many times have you dreamed about him?”

“Twice. He says that he wants to eat me and stuff. But the last time, I don’t even realized that I sleep walking that I ended up in the woods.”

“I think he brought you there.”

“Maybe. You’re the one who seen him.”

“Yeah, he seems scary.” Sehun says to Luhan who bits his lower lip.

“Just don’t talk about him, again. It’s scary.” Luhan says and looks down, feel traumatized about it. Soon, the pizza and beverages arrive. Luhan quickly sips on his frappucino, looking like a kid who wants to drink milk.

“So, what grade are you?” Sehun asks.

“I’m in my college now, Chung-Ang University. Majoring the Media and The Arts.” Luhan says as he starts eating his pizza.

“Oh, you’re smart then.” Sehun teasingly says.

“No, I’m not that smart. So, what grade are you?” Luhan asks.

“Hhmmm... I suppose I should be going to college this year. But, I haven’t decided yet.” Sehun says. They are talking about random things. Basic things about siblings, and everything. Sehun looks at the window and see 2 guys in a black hoodie. Sehun lightly gulps when he knows it’s Kris.

“Sehun, are you okay?” Luhan asks as he snap his fingers in front of Sehun’s face.

“Luhan, i-it’s the guy who attacked you.” Sehun says. Luhan almost looks at Kris, but Sehun quickly grabs on Luhan’s hand.

“Don’t look. He might notice us.” Sehun says. Kris walks with a guy with the same height, Sehun looks at them as he sips on his lemon tea, trying to calm down. Sehun then found something interesting when the other person beside Kris takes his baseball cap off.

‘W-wait. Why is this guy has the same appearance?’ Sehun thinks. Kris is laughing with the guy as the other guy puts his hand on Kris’s shoulder. Sehun only recognizes the Kris who attacked Luhan because his hair is pushed back. Because both of them have the similar look with the blonde hair and the brown colored contact lens.

“Hey, do you smell something?” One of the twin says and Sehun hears that. Sehun holds his breath in as his palm clenches into the table.

“Smell what? We just had coffee and you ask for food?” The other one says.

“Nah, it’s just the smell is familiar.” The weirder of the twins says. He eyeing to the cafe and Sehun quickly takes action. Sehun kisses Luhan’s lips, trying to hide Luhan’s face from the attacker.

“You’re weird, Jack. Let’s go.” Kris says. Sehun then release the kiss and Luhan feels nervous about it.

“I-I’m sorry.” Sehun says.

“N-no, it’s alright.” Luhan says.

“I was just trying to hide you from the attacker. I saw him looking at here.” Sehun says.

“I know.” Luhan says. Then there’s this awkward silence between the two of them. But, Sehun’s mind is running somewhere else. ‘What if the guy who attacks Luhan isn’t Kris? What if it’s Jack? His twin?’ Sehun thinks.

[A/N: I supposed to make this creepy, lol. But, I don't think it came out well :D]