Chapter 6

Him With His Hands on Fire

Sehun and Luhan are walking in the street. It’s not a dark night and this whole day is a great day for both of them. Only the awkward kiss got the situation to be awkward. Sehun walks with his right hand playing on his bracelet while Luhan keeps biting his lower lips, afraid to start a conversation with Sehun.

“So...” Both of them say in unison. Both of them then look at each others eyes and laugh for a moment.

“You can talk first.” Sehun says.

“So, do you live here alone?” Luhan asks.

“Well, yes. But, I have my bestfriends here. My parents have passed away since I was eight.” Sehun says.

“Oh, I’m sorry for that.” Luhan says, he looks down and scratches his head.

“No problem, everyone dies and we shouldn’t bother about that. Instead of being sad, we should be motivated on things.” Sehun says. Luhan looks at Sehun, mesmerized at how Sehun’s way of saying his words.

“You don’t have any relatives? Siblings?” Luhan asks.

“A noona, but I haven’t met her since a long time. How about you?” Sehun says.

“I live alone. I got scholarship on my university. Well, before I got the scholarship, my parents already hate me.” Luhan says and looks down.

“Why?”

“I choose to major in arts instead of architechture and stuffs. They didn’t want me to take it.”

“I’m sorry to hear that too.”

“Yeah, but I want them to realize that it’s my life that I should decide things on my own.” Luhan says.

“You know, you’re so mature about things like this.” Sehun says and looks at Luhan as he puts his arm on Luhan’s shoulder.

“R-really?” Luhan asks and Sehun nods. Luhan smiles, everything that Sehun says seems so sincere. The way Sehun sometimes would look into Luhan’s eyes with the beautiful brown eyes that he has. Luhan has his heart skips a beat the moment Sehun puts his arm on his shoulder. They keep walking until they arrive at Luhan’s apartment.

“So, since I’ve reached my place. You should go home now. It’s late.” Luhan says.

“Well, no one will be worried if I go home late.” Sehun says.

“But, you’re a kid and you can’t stay!” Luhan says.

“I can if you let me.” Sehun says.

“But, I won’t let you. We’ve only met 3 times, Sehun-ah.” Luhan says.

“So?” Sehun says.

“Urgh, whatever!” Luhan angrily says, he quickly got into his apartment. Before, he can close his door, Sehun already hold it.

“W-wait. I’m sorry.” Sehun says.

“Sorry?” Luhan asks, feeling confused.

“Well, I-I kissed you today. I really feel sorry about that. I mean, because of that we got awkward and...” Sehun says.

“And what?” Luhan asks.

“I-I don’t know. I’m sorry if this is too fast. B-but, I think I like you.” Sehun confesses. Luhan’s face turns into a dark shade because of what Sehun says.

“Well, I think I like you too.” Luhan shyly admits, it’s almost like a mumble but Sehun hears it.

“Really?” Sehun asks, Luhan shyly nods. Luhan gets out from his apartment because of that.

“Yes. I know that this is probably too fast for both of us. But, when I’m being around you I feel like I found my happiness. I don’t know but you seem so co---“ Luhan’s word gots cut off by a pair of Sehun’s lips press against his. Luhan barely sense the floor, he feels his heart jumping from side to side. Sehun only smirks in between the kiss. Sehun then releases the kiss.

“So, I take my words. I’m not sorry that I kissed you at the restaurant.” Sehun says.

“Oh well, I don’t think your sorry is necessary for now.” Luhan says.

“And I shall go home, princess.” Sehun says.

“You’re weird when you say things like that.” Luhan says as he slowly hits Sehun’s chest. Sehun then kisses Luhan’s forehead and before he leaves Luhan alone in his apartment. That moment, Sehun finally knows what love is.

--

Kris and Jack walk around the street. They have their 2nd cup of coffees on their hands. Jack has his hair glowing since he used gel for his hair to be pushed back. While Kris lets his hair messy because of the wind. They’re sipping on their coffees and talking about things. Like, how it’s been a long time that both of them didn’t meet.

“So, have you had a girlfriend?” Jack asks to his younger brother.

“Hmm... no. I’m not interested in those things.” Kris says while he looks down, thinking of Amber.

“Oh, come on. Girls can fall for you within seconds.” Jack says.

“And the same for you, playboy.” Kris says and Jack laughs.

“Well, you know. Sometimes, girls are just so stupid. And why don’t I take the great advantage of it?” Jack says.

“Says the Mr. One night stand.” Kris says and Jack laughs again.

“Hey, you know. You really should move on. Besides, it’s been a decade that you have broke up with that girl. Who is it?”

“Amber.”

“Yeah, that Amber. Don’t you think she moved on?”

“I-I don’t know. She’s a shield, I couldn’t read her mind.” Kris says as he sips on his coffee.

“Well, I don’t even think that she’s that pretty, she’s too boyish. Besides, how can she says that we’re from a bad clan? We do what we should. We eat. That’s all.” Jack says.

“I’ve stopped doing that. Like get into their souls and telling them that I’m going to drink their blood and stuffs. I only drink blood from the bad ones, since they cause this world to be a mess.” Kris says.

“Seriously? There’s no fun of you, right now.” Jack says.

“But, I can’t. I realized that it made me such a monster.” Kris says.

“Whoa. Why were you thinking the same as that Amber and her friends think? You know, her friends. That phoenix who hurted my eyes and her skinny guy. Urgh, screw them.” Jack says. Kris is dumbfounded when he heard his brother said that, he noticed that Jack's left eyes is hurted.

“H-how do you know her friends?” Kris asks.

“Yah, you told me, remember?” Jack says as he playfully put his arms on Kris’s shoulder.

“No, I’m not. I never told you that she has a phoenix and skinny guy friends.” Kris states. Jack only looks at Kris and laughs.

“Yah! You’re young yet you forget a lot about things!” Jack says. Kris then pushes Jack into the pole with his hands on Jack’s neck.

“So, you’re the one who attack Amber and her friends?!” Kris says.

“K-Kris. You need to hear my explaination. I-I did that because Sehun takes my food. That’s all.” Jack says.

“Then go find another food!” Kris says.

“It’s not that simple, he has that special blood. The smell of his blood is even so good. And that Amber, she’s not that pretty but I think she’s wild, huh?.” Jack says. Kris almost punches his brother, but Jack is faster. Jack takes Kris’s wrist and push him on the pole. Jack locks Kris’s hands and Kris tries to let go.

“Listen, Kris. You need to learn to move fast, because I’m always one step ahead than you are.” Jack says. Kris then hisses, he bites Jack’s arm as blood flow from his left arm. Kris then quickly pushes Jack to the ground with his hand on Jack’s neck, to break Jack’s bone in the neck.

“You know that vampires don’t breath, right? Or you have forgot about that too.” Jack says and smirks.

“Listen to me, don’t ever bother Amber and her friends again. And search for another food, because that guy that Sehun takes isn’t available for you anymore.” Kris says.

“What if I don’t want to stop? You know, wild girls can quickly.” Jack says.

“Then, we’re not brothers anymore. We’re not blood related, we’re not a family.” Kris says. Kris then punches Jack’s face until blood flow from Jack’s mouth and Kris quickly runs away, leaving Jack. ‘Challenge accepted, Kris.’ Jack thinks and smirks.

[A/N: I don't really proof read this, been frustated lately that I want to hang myself on a tree. Lol. But, I hope you guys will enjoy this :D]