Chapter 12

Him With His Hands on Fire

 

The scent of Jongin goes straightly to Sehun’s nose and he feels calm. After a few minutes, Sehun finally asleep in Jongin’s shoulder, Jongin relieves as he hugs Sehun. The others surrounding them make sure that Sehun really sleeping. Baekhyun sits next to Chanyeol while Amber sits next to Kris. Kris does something to prevent Sehun from waking up using his power.

“So, what’s the plan?” Amber asks out.

“I think we should gather our friends for now. I think Jack might want to start a war with us.” Kris answers.

“I have some friends. Although, all of them are girls.” Amber says.

“That’s good. We could use some help.” Chanyeol says.

“But, how can we find Jack?” Jongin asks.

“He likes to go on clubs and hotels.” Kris answers.

“Chanyeol, do you still have your laptop?” Baekhyun suddenly asks. Chanyeol only nods in confusion.

“Can you take it?” Baekhyun asks. Chanyeol with his eyebrows furrowed walks away from his friends and grabs his laptop from the drawer. Chanyeol then walks back and gives the laptop to Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly turns on the laptop which working so fast. In hurry, he clicks on the Naver and search for ‘Clubs and Hotels in Korea’. Kris and Amber looks into each other in confusion. Jongin who wants to know only sit back because he still has Sehun on his shoulder.

The first page comes out quick and Baekhyun immediately clicks on the ‘Grand Opening of the Coolest Club and Hotel in Seoul’.

“Baek, what are you trying to find?” Chanyeol asks.

“He likes clubs, doesn’t he? I’m sure we can find him with this.” Baekhyun answers.

“What do you mean?” Kris asks again to Baekhyun.

“He means that Jack probably wants us to take a visit on the newest club in Seoul.” Amber answers. Everyone has their mouth an ‘O’ when they finally understand what Baekhyun means. Baekhyun is still focusing into Chanyeol’s laptop.

“Hey, guys. Check this out.” Baekhyun suddenly says after a few minutes. Kris, Amber and Chanyeol come closer to Baekhyun.

“It’s from me2day: Grand Opening of  EXO club on 15 August 2012. In the newest spot of Seoul and the biggest party ever. For tickets reservation and more information, check on our website www.exo-club.com” Baekhyun says. Quickly, Baekhyun clicks on the link. The theme is a mask party and the club is clearly cool from the photos.

“So, we’re heading for a mask party?! Seriously, Baekki?!” Chanyeol says, doubting over his boyfriend.

“Trust me, it’s the newest spot in Seoul. Jack will come here.” Baekhyun says.

“But, how in the earth Jack would come there?” Amber asks.

“Simple. Jack is his twin, there must be some unbreakable bonds between the two of them.” Jongin answers and everyone looks on to Kris.

“You can make him come, right?” Amber asks.

“I seriously don’t want to communicate with him, but for the sake of Luhan. I will.” Kris says.

“Okay, this is great. Now, we need for some help.” Chanyeol says.

“I’ll call for Himchan and Yongguk.” Jongin says.

“I’ll call my girls. They will be a great help.” Amber answers.

“I’ll call for Zelo and Daehyun.” Chanyeol says.

“I’ll call for Zitao, Jongdae and Minseok.” Kris says and all of them arranges the plan. They start to call for their friends.

---

After a few minutes, Chanyeol’s apartment is full of people. Sehun is now in Chanyeol’s bed with Jongin besides him, taking care of his bestfriend. Somehow, Sehun manages to wake up after his 2 hours nap.

“Why am I here? The last time I remember, I was in the couch.” Sehun says even his hands still hugging the bolster.

“There’s a lot of people. So, I brought you here.” Jongin answers.

“Awww... So now, you’re taking care of me?” Sehun says cutely and Jongin laughs by that statement. Jongin ‘tsk’ to Sehun.

“I always take care of you, dude.” Jongin says and hits on Sehun’s head, though it’s softly. Sehun somehow just hugs Jongin and that surprises Jongin.

“Do you really think Luhan is still alive?” Sehun asks, in his voice there’s hurt that makes Jongin’s heart being stabbed.

“I’m sure. Don’t worry. We’re planning to save him.” Jongin says as he hugs Sehun’s body tightly. Sehun cries, again. Sehun worries a lot about Luhan and he doesn’t know what to do.

“Sehun. Please, stop crying. That hurts. He’ll be fine.” Jongin says again. Sehun is still crying in Jongin’s hold. Jongin then looks on Sehun’s face and wipes the tears away from Sehun’s cheeks. Sehun somehow stops whem he sees Jongin’s eyes, it’s the thing that always calms him down. Jongin has this warmth in his eyes that makes Sehun feels safe and everything is going to be fine.

“See? I stop.” Sehun says and laughs. Jongin smiles when he sees Sehun being himself. The cheerful, idiotic and clingy Sehun.

“Yeah, I know.” Jongin says as he ruffles Sehun’s hair. The thing is they always have this bond between them, not that they’re lovers and Sehun knows that Jongin is damn straight. Even though, sometimes, Jongin would do sweet things for Sehun.

“It’s just your eyes, what are you doing to me? It always stops me from doing bad things.” Sehun admits.

“Well, that’s kind of my power. Usually, only girls would melt by that. Never thought it works for you too.” Jongin says. Sehun somehow hits Jongin’s shoulder.

“That works, Jongin. Really.” Sehun says again.

“Wow, are you being gay for me now, Sehun?” Jongin says. Sehun just hits Jongin in his chest and Jongin laughs so hard by that.

“Come on, we should meet our friends.” Sehun says and manages to get up. Jongin follows but he then holds on Sehun’s hand.

“What?” Sehun asks. Jongin steps closer and kisses Sehun’s forehead. It surprises Sehun, but he doesn’t react, Jongin always done that to him and it’s been a long time that he hasn’t met him.

“You’ll always be my bestfriend and my little brother.” Jongin says. Sehun then just hugs Jongin, tightly.

“I love you, Jongin.” Sehun says again and Jongin laughs.

“Okay, you’re officially being gay for me now.” Jongin says.

“No, no, no.”Sehun says as he pulls Jongin to make their way out from the room. The moment when they got out, everyone has their eyes on them.

“Hello, Sehun. You’re doing well?” Amber asks and Sehun nods.

“There are Krystal, Victoria, Sulli and Luna. They’re my friends since a few decades ago.” Amber says. Well, no wonder of that, Amber is a 100 years old vampire.

“Hey, I’m Sehun.” Sehun politely says as he bows.

“I’m Jongin, Sehun’s friend.” Jongin says as he bows. Sehun catches a girl’s eyes on Jongin and she literally kind of blushed? It’s that Krystal friend.

“I’ll go meet the others. See you later!” Sehun says.

Kris then introduces Sehun and Jongin with Zitao, Minseok and Jongdae. Zitao seems to be Kris bestfriend since he was a 5 years old vampire. Suddenly, Chanyeol and Jongin takes Sehun to their friends. Sehun has known them quite well.

“So, our mission is to save your boyfriend, huh?” Daehyun asks.

“Yup. I don’t even know that Chanyeol and Jongin would call for you guys.” Sehun says.

“Well, we planned that up when you were asleep.” Chanyeol says.

“Guys! Gather up here!” Kris suddenly says. All of them go to Kris’s direction. Kris signs Sehun to stand besides him and Sehun goes there.

“Okay, guys. Listen up. On 15 August, there’ll be a grand opening of the EXO club. And we’re planning to rescue Sehun’s boyfriend named Luhan. The theme of the party is the mask party. Now, we need a girl for the bait.” Kris says.

“What bait?” Amber asks.

“Jack likes pretty and y girls, a lot. So, we should use a girl for the bait. Hmmm.. anyone wants to volunteer?” Kris asks. No one answers that.

“I’m not talll enough, so....nope.” Luna says.

“Hmmm.... Sulli? Victoria?” Amber asks and both of them just shake their heads.

“Okay, I will.” Krystal answers. Jongin somehow turns his head and sees Krystal. No doubt, Krystal really is a beautiful creature.

“So, what’s the plan?” Himchan asks.

Then Baekhyun and his friend named Kyungsoo comes with smirks on their faces, “Let’s see. The first plan is to get all of you guys looking good and nice.”

[A/N: Sorry for not updating in a long time *bows* Senior year is tough 3. Anyway, hope the update makes your day, lots of love from me :*]