Let's get ready!

Him With His Hands on Fire

 

Today is the day when they have to release Luhan. Sehun feels his body tensed up, he’s so scared because the possibility of not getting Luhan back is huge and Sehun doesn’t want that. So, the moment when he wakes up, Jongin is besides him, giving him a cup of coffee.

“You ready for today, dude?” Jongin asks, eyes bright showing his concern. Sehun quickly sits up and takes the coffee from Jongin.

“I had to. We’ll save him, right?” Sehun asks. Jongin smiles as an answer and puts his left arm on Sehun’s shoulder.

“He’s going to be fine.” Jongin says. Sehun looks up and replies a smile. Because, yes, he knows Luhan is going to be fine.

--

Baekhyun wakes up with Chanyeol in his side. Chanyeol hasn’t been drinking coffee these days, he keeps on planning the stratetigies with the others. Baekhyun somehow seen how Chanyeol has got paler, simply because he doesn’t feed at all.

The second after Baekhyun awaken, Chanyeol wakes up too. Bright smile on his face, welcoming his angel on his embrace.

“Have you feed?” Baekhyun finally asks. Hands touching Chanyeol on the side of the taller’s face.

“No, but, don’t worry. I’ll tell Amber to buy me coffee.” Chanyeol answers. Baekhyun pouts. Health is the most important thing for Baekhyun and he doesn’t want Chanyeol to be sick.

“But, today is D-day. You should at least feed. You need to concentrate. We’re doing this for the sake of someone’s life, Yeollie.” Baekhyun says.

“So, what do you want me to do? Hunt in this morning? It’s so hot, my skin will be ruined and I’ll turn into ashes.” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun doesn’t know though, until the idea of Chanyeol feed from him comes into his mind.

“Bite me! Feed from me.” Baekhyun says. Chanyeol is scared, that the possibility of him hurting his angel is big. But, when Baekhyun traps his arms on his neck and his nose presses right on Baekhyun’s neck; Chanyeol knows he can’t resists. Chanyeol can hear the sound of Baekhyun’s heart beat, the way the blood rushes on his neck and the smell.... The heavenly scent of vanilla cupcakes and blood makes Chanyeol’s fangs shows.

Chanyeol’s fangs pierce the skin of Baekhyun’s neck and Baekhyun moans, the hurt stings him right on his neck. Blood oozes from the milky white skin and Chanyeol gulps into the taste of the heavenly drink. Baekhyun restrain his hurt by holding on Chanyeol’s shirt and . Chanyeol then stops and pulls out his fangs from Baekhyun’s neck, Chanyeol the 2 holes from his fangs to quickly heal the wound.

When Chanyeol looks down, Baekhyun smiles; Although, it can be seen that Baekhyun is paler, just a little bit. Chanyeol caresses on his boyfriend’s face and pecks him on the lips. Chanyeol’s lips is still red from Baekhyun blood and somehow, Baekhyun Chanyeol’s bottom lip. Tongues fighting and lips crashing onto each other. Baekhyun can tastes his own blood, but the way of having Chanyeol kissing him is heavenly. Baekhyun lets go of the kiss first, gasping for air. Chanyeol laughs, though.

“My blood doesn’t taste bad, right?” Baekhyun asks. Chanyeol widely smiles.

“No, it’s probably the best that I’ve ever taste.” Chanyeol answers, Baekhyun’s cheeks are now tainted in pink color and Chanyeol just pinches on Baekhyun’s cheek.

---

Everyone is already at Chanyeol’s, almost. The five girls are still heading there. So, Kris, as the leader of this rescue explains them about the tragedy. Baekhyun, as the assistant, he jots down every detail that Kris tells. When there are knocks in the door, Jongin quickly opens it. Jongin’s jaws drop when he sees Krystal. Little black dress emphasizing her S-Line, sharp and smoky eyes makeup, red blood lips, killer heels and damn, Krystal’s hairdo.

“Hmm... Jongin, you probably want to open the door for us.” Krystal says, her eyebrows furrows. Jongin steps back and opens the door for the 5 girls. The last one is Amber and she looks very different from the usual.

“Sorry, we’re late.” Amber says. Kris, who is explaining to Chanyeol the strategy, swivels his head to Amber’s direction. Amber wears a black dress, simple hairdo and some glittery eye shadows and somehow, Kris gulps. It’s not Amber is not pretty, but wearing the things that she usually doesn’t wear makes him surprised. Kris slowly walks to Amber and he leaves Chanyeol, Chanyeol grins knowing the situation.

“Kris, I’m sorry that I’m late. It’s just makeups and this dress thingy has---“ Amber’s words are cut off by Kris’s lips pressing on her. Amber’s eyes are wide open but she doesn’t moves and when Kris lets go of the kiss, Amber smiles.

“You look very beautiful today.” Kris suddenly says, Amber looks down, feeling so shy about it.

“Kris, you should kiss her more often!” Sehun screams from behind and Amber gives him a look. Somehow, Sehun high-fived with Baekhyun about it and everyone laughs.

“Okay, guys. Are you ready for today?” Kris asks. Everyone in the room, with a scream answers ‘Yes!’.

“Let’s get ready for the mask party.” Jongin says in english and he smirks. And Krystal nearly dead because of the hotness.

[A/N: Been two months of not updating, I'm so sorry guys >.< Senior year is messing my life and it's rare for me to get a free time. Anyways, hope you like my update <3]