Chapter 9

Him With His Hands on Fire

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Chanyeol screams.

Chanyeol wakes up with Sehun besides him, who’s still asleep. Yesterday was a hard time for them since both of their boyfriends gone. Chanyeol’s eyes are more swollen than Sehun, it’s just Sehun seems to have a control of himself more than Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gets a dream of Baekhyun and Luhan, they’re being tied up and the guy drinks Baekhyun’s blood. But, he doesn’t get a clue where the place is. It’s so dark. Chanyeol sighs loudly, causing Sehun to wakes up from his sleep.

“You got a dream, huh?” Sehun asks.

“Yeah, Baekhyun and Luhan are being tied up. Luhan is fine.” Chanyeol says.

“How about Baekhyun? Is he okay?”

“He has some bruises on his face. I think he struggles a lot. That Jack guy drinks on his blood.”

“Oh God. We need to find them.”

“I know, Sehun. But, I didn’t got a clue of where they placed.”

“Yeah, don’t worry too much, okay?” Sehun says. Chanyeol nods.

“Wait. Where’s Amber?” Chanyeol asks.

“Probably going for a coffee?” Sehun says.

“Hope so.” Chanyeol says. They both then lying on the bed, with their minds trying to figure out this problem.

--

Amber enters a bakery with a smile accross her face. It’s just she knows how depress her friends are that she decides to order cupcakes for them.

“Amber?” Someone behinds her says. Amber turns around to see and that guy is Kris.

“Kris?” Amber says, she quickly takes her cupcakes and is about to leave. But, Kris grabs her hand.

“Amber, please listen to me.” Kris says.

“Listen to what? To your bull?!” Amber says.

“The one who stalks your friends isn’t me. It’s—“

“I know, it’s Jack.” Amber says. Kris looks down because he feels guilty.

“Just, don’t waste my time. Now, my bestfriends’s lovers are being kidnapped by him.” Amber says again.

“W-what? Since when?!” Kris asks.

“Two days ago. And I haven’t figure anything out. So, please. Let me go.” Amber says.

“No, I won’t. I’ll help you.” Kris says.

“You’ll help me and my friends against your brother?” Amber asks. Kris nods, signing Amber that he’s sincere about this.

“Are you sure?” Amber asks and Kris nods again.

“Trust me, Amber. I want to fix this.” Kris says. Amber feels her doubts but Kris still holds her hands, with his eyes directly looks at her.

“Promise?” Amber asks and Kris nods. With that, Kris lets go of Amber’s hand. They then go outside of the bakery and walk towards Chanyeol’s place. Amber bit her lower lips, feeling worried that Kris will disappoint her.

--

Amber knocks on Chanyeol’s door and Kris hides behind a wall. Chanyeol quickly opens the door and smiles when he sees Amber.

“I was worried, Amber.” Chanyeol says as he hugs Amber.

“Yah! You know you shouldn’t worry anything. Anyway, I brought some cupcakes for you and Sehun.” Amber says as she releases the hug.

“Wait. Is there anyone here?” Chanyeol asks.

“N-no. It’s only me.” Amber says. But, Kris quickly appears in front of Chanyeol.

“YOU!!” Chanyeol says. But, Amber quickly holds Chanyeol’s hand.

“Don’t. He’s on our side.” Amber says.

“He’s on our side and yet he let his brother take away Luhan and Baekhyun?!!” Sehun from the back says.

“I-I’m sorry. At first, I didn’t know about it. I didn’t know that he has been stalking you guys.” Kris says.

“Kris...” Amber says.

“I think it’s better for me to leave.” Kris says but Amber quickly grabs on his hand.

“Don’t. Please. Help us.” Amber begs. Kris looks at Amber.

“You really want to help us?” Chanyeol asks. Kris nods.

“Okay, I’ll let you come in. But, can you protect your mind? I mean, your brother can go into your soul and stuffs.” Chanyeol says.

“Sure.” Kris says. Amber and Kris enter Chanyeol’s apartment. All of them then sit on the cream coloured couches.

“So, have any of you guys figure out a clue?” Kris asks.

“Well, Chanyeol has been dreaming.” Sehun says.

“I don’t know where they are. But, your brother beats my boyfriend. He drinks on his blood as well.” Chanyeol says.

“One of the guys must be the one my brother attacked last time.” Kris says.

“Yes.” Sehun says.

“I haven’t met my brother since 2 years ago. So, I don’t really know if this going to help or not.” Kris says.

“Is there any particular place that Jack would visit?” Amber asks.

“Clubs and hotels. You know what I mean.” Kris says.

“10 years ago, you guys live here, right?” Sehun asks.

“Yes. Well, we’ve gone back and forth from Korea, China and Canada since 1970.” Kris says.

“So, do you guys live in an apartment or a house?” Sehun asks.

“A house. W-wait. Chanyeol, in that dream of yours. Do you see any windows?” Kris asks.

“Nope. It’s so dark. I couldn’t see anything.” Chanyeol says.

“What is Jack doing in the dream?” Kris asks.

“He pulled on Baekhyun’s hair because Baekhyun asked him to let him go. And he was somehow glad that he found Luhan. He was drinking on Baekhyun’s blood. And then, he put a bowl under Baekhyun’s hand.” Chanyeol says.

“So, the hostages are being tied up on chair?” Kris asks.

“Y-yes! That’s right!” Chanyeol says.

“Do you something, Kris?” Amber asks.

“What I know is. Once, Jack drank on someone’s blood, he’ll do everything to make that person give up.” Kris says.

“What do you mean?” Sehun asks.

“Baekhyun. He’s not safe. We have to figure this out quickly.” Kris says.

“Yeah, I know. I’m worry about it to, but will Jack do something to hurt him?” Chanyeol asks.

“Worse. Jack will let Baekhyun die, slowly. Jack wants Baekhyun to die because he’s running out of blood. Jack wants Baekhyun to suffer. And after that, he will.....”

“He will what?” Sehun asks.

“He will kill Luhan.” Kris says. With that, four of them got depress even more. But, Kris holds on Amber’s hands.

“We’ll figure this out.” Kris says and Amber only smiles. This is the moment when Amber realizes that Kris is warm. That the way Kris holds her hands can calm her down in any second. 

[A/N: Hello^^ Just got back from my vacation and decided to update on both of my chaptered stories. I hope you guys will enjoy this little krisber moment<3]