Chapter 13

Him With His Hands on Fire

 

That day everyone goes shopping for the party, the guys have to separate with the girls for a while. There Amber, Sulli, Luna, Victoria and Krystal having little chit chats in between their shopping sections. They’re now at the Forever 21, Sulli’s favorite shop.

“Amber, do you know Jongin well?” Krystal asks, Amber got kind of surprised.

“Not that well, he’s Sehun’s friend.” Amber answers while her hands picking on some boyish outfits.

“He’s not into guys, right? He looks so close to Sehun.” Krystal says. Amber knows the possibility of Krystal has this little crush to Jongin is big, both of them are so good looking.

“No, he’s damn straight. Sehun always tells me that way. Don’t worry, you better catch him.” Amber says and winks.

“W-what? Oh God, I was just asking and you thought I’m into him? Pfftt...” Krystal says with her kind of angry tone and Amber laughs at her friend.

“Trust me, Jongin is so damn good looking. Plus, the way you act right now makes it more obvious.” Amber retorts. Krystal then has her face as red as tomatoes.

“Well, it’s his fault to be so good looking. I have eyes and he’s just...”

“Hot?”

“I was going to say cute, okay? He seems protective too. His eyes are probably the most gorgeous thing ever...”

“Whose eyes look gorgeous?” All of a sudden, Jongin pops up. Krystal gots surprised as she almost fell to the ground.

“N-no one.” Krystal stutters.

“Erhmm.... Amber. Kris calls for you.” Jongin says.

“Okey dokey!” Amber says. Before Amber leaves she whispers something in Krystal’s ear, “You run fast so you better catch him fast.” And Amber winks to Krystal.

--

Chanyeol has his struggles to fits in his shirt. Not that it’s too small but it’s always hard for him to button up a shirt or a tux and that’s the reason why he wears t-shirts all the time.

“Here, let me help.” Baekhyun says from behind. Chanyeol turns around and lets Baekhyun buttons it up for him.

“You’re really good at this.” Chanyeol says, a smile creeps and his face. Baekhyun chuckles.

“I can also this if you want.” Baekhyun says teasingly, he smirks in the iest way ever.

“Not in here, it’s a fitting room!” Chanyeol answers.

“Nah, it’s done.” Baekhyun says. Chanyeol turns around to see his reflection in the mirror, he thinks he looks great and Baekhyun seems to agree with that.

“Should I buy this?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yeah, you definitely should.” Baekhyun answers.

On the outside there are Jongin and Sehun, picking up some clothes and waiting for the fitting room to be available for them.

“Why does it take Chanyeol and Baekhyun so long? Chanyeol has just try 2 shirts, okay.” Sehun says. Yes, Sehun is definitely mad.

“They’re going to make out, I think.” Jongin answers while he’s chewing on his bubble gum.

“You think so?” Sehun asks. Jongin nods slowly.

“Let’s just go to the other fitting room.” Sehun says. Sehun pulls Jongin by the arm as they walk into another fitting room accross them. Jongin smells something so strong and musky behind him so he turns his head just to see it.  There’s no one behind him.

“Jongin, what are you doing?” Sehun asks.

“N-no, it’s just smell so weird here.” Jongin answers.

--

“Hey, Kris. Jongin told you call, what happen?” Amber says. Kris turns around and signs Amber to come.

“Well, I have a hard time to pick a sneaker. Help me pick one of this.” Kris shows the shoes to Amber.

The first one is black  with wings on each side. The borderline of white emphasize the black wings.

The second one is a colorful with the yellow wings on top next to the shoe laces.

“Pick the second one. The color is better.” Amber answers.

“Well, I was actually going to pick the first one. It’s more boyish.” Kris says.

“Trust me, I’m boyish enough for a girl.”

“Then, I’ll just buy the first one.”

“SECOND!”

“FIRST!”

“SECOND!”

“FIRST!”

“SECOND!”

“FIRST ONE! IT’S BETTER!” Kris screams.

“The second one is better.” Suddenly, Luna says in front of them. Kris and Amber almost have heart attacks. Luna doesn’t run, she teleports. So when this happens, people will get surprise.

“For Kris, right? The second one has brighter colors but it doesn’t look cheapy.” Luna says and smiles.

“See? I told you.” Amber says. Amber smiles in victory with her arms crossed.

“Whatever. I’ll just go to the cashier. Blek.” Kris sticks out his tongue to Amber and Amber’s heart jumps. Kris doesn’t do aegyo but this is way too cute for Amber. Kris then leaves Amber and Luna with the shoes on his hands.

“You definitely still loves him.” Luna says. Amber almost going to say something, but Luna already leaves.

--

Luhan wakes up in a bright room. He’s surprised because it’s warmer than the usual cold feeling that he always gets. He smells good food around him that it makes his stomach grumbles.

“Am I in heaven?” Luhan says.

“No, sweety. You’re with me. I brought you some food.” Suddenly Jack appears in front of his face, smirks devilishly.

“I’m not hungry.” Luhan says angrily. The intensity in Luhan’s eyes are definitely dark.

“Really? I heard your stomach grumbled.” Jack says. Luhan just gulps as he looks down, tears streaming from his eyes. Luhan definitely misses home, he misses being with his friends.

“Why did you take me? What have I done to you?” Luhan asks in between his sobs. Jack kneels down.

“No no no, you haven’t done anything to me.” Jack answers.

“Then why? Why won’t you release me like you did to Baekhyun? Or why don’t you kill me?”

“Because... I want to have you here. You’re mine. Can’t you see that?”

“NO! I’M NOT YOURS!!! I BELONG TO SEHUN!” Luhan says as he  kicks Jack on the chest. Jack doesn’t move an inch, it doesn’t hurt him.

“So, you think you belong with Sehun?”

“Yes, I belong to him.”

“See it for yourself then.” Jack throws the photos into the ground, Luhan sees Sehun in that photographs. Sehun looks slimmer than he used to and there’s another person with him.

“Who is that?” Luhan asks.

“That’s Sehun’s new boyfriend.” Jack answers before he storms out the room and slams the door. Luhan is alone again after the thousandth times.

‘So... Sehun is leaving me?’

[A/N: Uh oh... Long time no update!!! I was having writers block and I’ve been busy these days. Been planning to update this long time ago, but I seem to forget how to write though I’ve had some ideas in my head. I’m so sorry *bows*.]