Chapter 15

Him With His Hands on Fire

 

Everyone walks into the hotel right away. Amber kisses Kris a good luck before Kris finally takes Krystal’s hand. Kris thinks that the room will take place in 12th floor, so for now, he’ll pretend as his twin.

They are divided into three; Sehun, Kyungsoo, Himchan, Baekhyun and Yongguk will be on the club, Krystal, Kris, Jongin and Chanyeol will be going to the room and the others wil be watching from the rooftop.

Kris gives Krystal a cue to start and Krystal leans on Kris’s shoulder pretending to be drunk. Kris holds on Krystal’s body and they both walk into the receptionist. Kris looks into the lady’s name tag before finally calls her name.

“Erhm, Nina. I need another key, I lost my key again.” Kris says endearingly, eyes hipnotizing the lady.

“Yeah, sure, Jack. Just don’t lose it anymore.” Nina answers. Kris laughs and winks into Nina before he drags Krystal into the closest elevator. Well, he needs to flirt as much as he can.

When the door of the elevator closes, Krystal pinch the ‘12’ button. Kris’s right though, Jack’s room is in the 12th floor.

“So, should we tell Jongin and Chanyeol to get ready now?” Krystal asks. Kris only nods in agreement.

As the door of the elevator opens, Kris takes long strides walk towards the 1209 room. Krystal follows behind him and they get into the room quickly.

Krystal is trying to find Luhan while Kris is trying to find Jack’s existence. Krystal sees a few of bodies bloodless as she finds Luhan being tied on a chair behind the stacks of those bodies. Luhan is unconcious with his blood dripping from his wrists.

“KRIS!!! KRIS!!! LUHAN’S HERE!!!” Krystal screams and Kris runs into her. Jongin and Chanyeol are already behind them. Chanyeol comes to stop Luhan’s bleeding by it while Jongin tries to wake Luhan up. It takes a few minutes for Luhan to finally opens his eyes.

“Luhan, I’m Jongin, Sehun’s friend. And we’re going to save you, okay?” Jongin says. Luhan is still dizzy that he can really register everything around him. So, Jongin bites into Luhan’s wrist just to give him the energy because they really need to escape fast. The problem is that Luhan’s blood is more delicious that Jongin thinks it is, that Luhan almost changes into a vampire because his eyes are starting to get blue.

“Jongin! Stop!” Krystal says as he pulls Jongin to stop as fast as he can. Jongin then finally stops and thanks to him Luhan is fully conscious right now.

“Where’s Sehun?” Luhan then asks.

“He’s  trying to save you too, so don’t worry. Now, we’ll just to have to get you out here safely.” Chanyeol says. Luhan then stands up and they’re trying to find their way out as soon as they can. Luhan almost kicks Kris though because he thought that he’s Jack. So, Krystal has to explain it all over again to Luhan.

They go to the emergency stairs and walk upstairs. When suddenly, three vampires block their way. They keep Luhan hidden between them though.

“Hello, Kris. Miss us?” One of them says, he’s Myungsoo. Kris grits his teeth seeing them because he knows that this won’t be as easy as he thinks.

“Guess what, we’ve just found some beautiful girls from the rooftop.” Howon says. Kris is about to beat him up before Chanyeol holds him.

“Where’s Jack? Where’s he?” Kris asks.

“Awww come on, are you sure you don’t want to say your last words to Amber?” Woohyun says from behind Myungsoo. Kris is already in his limit as he kicks Myungsoo right on his stomach. Jongin takes this cue for him to take Luhan away, so he improvises with teleporting into his safe place.

Chanyeol follows to beat Howon up and Krystal quickly kicks Woohyun on the crotch. “Even the vampire and human have the same weakness, huh?” Krystal says in between the fight. Chanyeol somehow smirks before Howon takes Chanyeol’s hand and throws him into the wall. Krystal works her way to break Woohyun’s neck before she goes to helps Chanyeol. It’s just Howon is actually the strongest between these three vampires. When Howon already strangles Chanyeol, Krystal hops into his back as she bites his neck powerfullly giving his body shocks that he weakens.

Kris doesn’t need help as Myungsoo already falls on the floor. They run to the rooftop where they find the others are held up by Jack’s army. Kris knows lots of them, mostly because they’re his friends. Well, they used to be.

Kris doesn’t actually plan on anything about the sudden attack. So, he only looks at most of his friend are already tied up. Kris then looks into Chanyeol who seems to already find a way to resolve this problem. So, when Kris snaps his finger, it’s Chanyeol cue to deal with his plan. Krystal then hops into Chanyeol’s back and he spits fire to the ones that are holding his friends. Krystal runs so quickly  that they make a fire tornado that burns the enemies. Kris saves Amber first before heads into the others.

“Are you okay, Amber?” Kris asks. Amber manages to answer with a nod. Everyone is there in safe although no one knows where Jongin takes Luhan to.

“We find this in one of the bodies, Kris.” Himchan says and gives it to Kris. Immediately, Kris takes it from Himchan’s hand.

It’s actually a small bottle fills with a little amount of blood with paper in it. Kris takes the paper.

If you want to save your friends then come, and sacrifice yourself
-Jack.

And that’s when it hits Kris, that he needs to do this all alone.  

[A/N: I'm sorry tha I haven't update in almost a year. Anyway, here's the update. Please wait for the next chapter to come^^]