Chapter 11

Him With His Hands on Fire

 

Sehun feels the world crumble under his feet. He doesn’t even know how to feel. Everyone is in Chanyeol’s place and Sehun is crying. ‘What if Luhan is dead?’ that words keep appearing on Sehun’s head. Sehun somehow let the tears drops from his beautiful eyes.

“Sehun-ah, don’t worry, we’ll find him.” Baekhyun says from behind as he taps Sehun’s shoulder, comforting his friend. Even though, Baekhyun is now fine, though, he’s still tired. Chanyeol takes care of Baekhyun well. Of course, after the incident, Chanyeol and Baekhyun has been snogging all the time and Chanyeol being so protective.

“W-what if he died?!” Sehun says in between his sobs. Chanyeol just hugs Sehun. Tightly. Letting him know that everything is going to be fine.

“We’ll find him. I promise.” Kris says. There’s something about Luhan that Sehun probably won’t forget. Sehun doesn’t want Luhan to be dead, no, not another person that he really loves.

“He’s so strong, besides, Jack seems to take care of him.” Baekhyun says.

“What do you mean, Baekki?” Chanyeol asks Baekhyun.

“I don’t know. They way Jack looked into Luhan’s eyes. It just seems like he wants Luhan for himself. That Luhan is his. He doesn’t want anyone to near Luhan.” Baekhyun explains. Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun closer so that Baekhyun’s head leans against his shoulder while Chanyeol kisses the top of Baekhyun’s head. And Baekhyun only pinches the side of Chanyeol’s stomach. It’s not the right time to be lovey-dovey in front of Sehun in this situation.

“I know that. Luhan is probably one of bazillions people who has nice blood. And Jack awares of that. It’s rare to be found. The last time that I know, he would take care of someone like that before Jack finally finishes the life of that person.” Kris says. Sehun who heard that has his eyes almost pop out and Amber just shot a death glare to Kris.

“What I’m trying to say is that we have to find Luhan. As soon as possible. Because what Jack wrote to us is a really clear message.” Kris says. Sehun still crying hard as he hugging his knees. Baekhyun who sits besides to Sehun and hugs his friend tight. Everyone follows him and hug Sehun as well.

“Sehun-ah, baby, Luhan is going to be fine, okay?” Amber says in a soothing voice.

“I’m sorry if what I said earlier makes you worried.” Kris says.

“We’ll find him, okay? I promise.” Chanyeol says too. Sehun looks up and his friends around him.

“Stop your cries, okay?” Baekhyun says. Sehun just nods. Though, his tears are still slipping away from his eyes. Suddenly, the knocks can be heard from the door. Chanyeol runs to the door and opens the door. Revealling a person behind the wooden door.

“Where’s Sehun?” That person asks to Chanyeol. Sehun is puzzled when he heard that voice, he has his eyes looks into the door’s direction. Chanyeol signs him to go inside. The person quickly comes to Sehun’s direction.

“J-Jongin.” Sehun says. Sehun is trembling, it’s just so surprising that he would meet Jongin again.

“Hey buddy, heard that you’ve been crying all the time. So, Chanyeol called me.” Jongin says. Jongin kneels down in front of Sehun as he wipes Sehun’s tears with his thumbs. The people surrounding them decided to leave. Jongin smiles as he sits next to Sehun.

“So, this precious guy of yours is being kidnapped?” Jongin asks in a deep husky voice of his. Jongin has his skin darker for Korean, and he looks so y in Baekhyun’s opinion, yet he already has Chanyeol with him. The thing is Jongin and Sehun always has this flirtation and brotherly love relationship. Sehun nods as he hugs Jongin.

“Aww... You hug me because you miss me or what?” Jongin asks.

“Well, I miss you, ! And also, the fact that I miss my boyfriend.” Sehun says. Jongin releases the hug and smiles, he slowly Sehun’s hair and kisses him on his forehead. Sehun suddenly calms down as he leans his head on Jongin’s shoulder.

“Now calm down, because I’m here. We’ll find him. I promise.” Jongin says. Sehun just nods and his mood just raises even though, Luhan is nowhere to be found.

“So, Jongin. When did you come back? I haven’t seen you in 3 years.” Sehun asks.

“It’s been a while since I’m back. Sorry that I haven’t inform you that. You move into another apartment and it’s hard to find. The same with Amber and Chanyeol. Luckily, I met Chanyeol before.” Jongin answers.

“Yeah, I understand. Thanks anyway.” Sehun says and he hugs Jongin tighter.

“For what?” Jongin asks back.

“For coming back. You know, you’re the only one who can calm me down.” Sehun says as he smiles.

“No problem. You have me now, so stop being sad.” Jongin says as he playfully pinches Sehun’s nose and Sehun just giggles.

“Who’s that?” Kris asks to Chanyeol who has been staring at Sehun and Jongin. The 4 of them are in the kitchen counter, not wanting to interrupt Sehun and Jongin reunion.

“Jongin. He’s like Sehun’s brother. He’s the only one who can stop Sehun from crying.” Chanyeol answers to Kris.

“So, they’re not in a relationship?” Baekhyun asks as he looks up to Chanyeol.

“No, they’re not. Though, Amber is shipping them so hard.” Chanyeol says and laughs.

“Yah! It’s because they match. Of course, I shipped them before Sehun date Luhan.” Amber says. It’s just a relieve. When Sehun finally just smiles when Jongin is around. When Sehun would be clingy, but so lovely.

“It’s just the way Jongin looks into Sehun. It’s so....” Kris says.

“Romantic.” Baekhyun cuts Kris’s words off and Kris only looks at him.

“I was going to say ‘lovely’. They must be so close to each other.” Kris says.

“Yeah, they’re close. Like, soooo close.” Amber says. Kris smiles and looks at Amber’s eyes deeply. ‘Has she realize that she’s beautiful?’ Kris thinks and with that, he puts his arms around Amber’s shoulder. Amber shocks at what Kris is doing, but she just hugs him back.

“Looks like we shouldn’t interrupt them for a moment.” Chanyeol says. Amber looks up as she tip-toes and hits Chanyeol right on his head. Kris and Baekhyun laugh by that. That moment, all of them realized that they should cherish this situation. They finally found Baekhyun and they will find Luhan, soon. Their bonds are tighter than before. And Jongin finally comes back just to see his bestfriend, Sehun.

[A/N: a little sekai moment I suppose? Lately, I've becoming their shipper. Just for the info, I don't think I'll be able to update as fast as usual. I'm now in my senior year so, I have to focus on my studies. I hope you guys can understand^^ and thanks for 40 subbies<3<3 Happy Ramadhan for muslims though! :D]