He's Back

Him With His Hands on Fire

Sehun wakes up when he heard his alarm beeping. He yawns and strecthes out from his bed. Sehun somehow opens his curtains, he sees from his window that it fogs outside. He’s excited for sure. Korea is always cold, it’s always the snows that covers the whole place. It rarely happens to fogs up like this. Sehun jumps like crazy and decides to take a walk. Not an ordinary walk, he wants a coffee to start off his day. He quickly goes to his bathroom, washing his face and brushing his teeth, spraying the cologne to his body. He then tosses his shirt and sweatpants, changing into a shirt, jeans and a gray hoodie. Apparently, he almost forgot something so important.

“OH GOD!!! My contact lens!!!” He says, almost jumping from his bathroom to the bedroom. He immidiately takes his contact lenses. It’s not that he’s into fashion that he wears contact lens. To tell the truth, he’s a vampire. He’s a blue-eyed, means he derives from a good clan.

Truthfully, his eyes are beautiful, but when he smells good quality bloods, his eyes turn into dark black colored eyes. And no, he doesn’t want anyone to know that vampire really exists. Sehun wears the dark brown contact lens. He then takes his iPod and attach his earphone into it, he also takes his wallet. Readily, he wears his socks and a pair of black colored chucks. He takes his key and closes the door behind him. Locking the door of his apartment and leaves.

--

Sehun walks calmly with his earphone on, trying to forget the sound of the world in the early morning. He never likes it when he can hear things from 1 mile away or  smell bloods everywhere. He’s listening to CNBlue’s Love Revolution. His all time favorite song. He finally arrives at the coffee shop, it’s ‘Lil Gwen’. The name is a little bit too funky for a coffee shop, but it’s the uniqueness of it. He opens the door as he sees a lot of people already lining up for the best coffee in town. In here, they don’t only sell ‘ordinary coffees’. They do sell coffees for vampires and Sehun has already registered. It’s finally his time to order the coffee, he shows ship card and the cashier could already tell he’s vampire. The cashier girl glances at him, smiling.

“What’s your order, sir?” She asks in nothing but a girly voice.

“Hmmm.... Caramel macchiato, please.” Sehun says, he’s quite sure that the girl isn’t afraid of vampire beings that will hunt the coffee here.

“The premium ones?” She asks again and Sehun nods. The premium means the A blood type and it’s Sehun’s favorite. He’s a drinker of O blood type too and he’s not that picky on foods. As long as it’s blood from humans and sometimes, animals, he drinks it.

Luckily, he doesn’t wait too much. The coffee comes up and Sehun quickly gives the cashier his money, leaving the change and saying ‘Thank You’ with a flirty wink. What Sehun knows, it’s that the girl’s heart racing and he chuckles. ‘Oh, well. She knows I’m hot.’ Sehun thinks in his mind and leaves.

--

Sehun jogs up from the coffee shop to the woods, not a lot of people come here. The woods isn’t far from the coffee shop, it’s only a few blocks. He’s happy after all, when he sees the beautiful sight of the woods. He carefully sipping on his coffee, not letting any of the coffee drips from his mouth because blood stains are hard to erase. Plus, blood is precious to him.

The more he sips on his coffee, the farther he walks into the woods. He could hear there are some deers around him and the smell of grass lingering around his nose instead of his coffee. He then sees something. Something that’s so shining behind the bushes and he somehow feels scared. No, his heart is no longer beating so it couldn’t pound crazily at times like this. It’s one of the thing that made him glad that he’s a vampire. He’s about to walk back and leave. But, his curiosity dragging his feet to see the shining thingy.

He steps closer, closer and closer. The more he got close, the more he could see better on the shining thingy. He got surprised when he found that it’s a person. He’s a boy with a fair complexion, hugging his own knees. The boy still wears clothes. He only wears a thin v-neck blue colored shirt with his jeans. ‘Why is a guy sleeping in the woods like this?’ Sehun thinks.

Sehun approaches him, sitting next to his body. ‘He’s beautiful’ Sehun thinks again. Of course, anyone who sees this guy will probably think the same. It’s just this person is flawless in Sehun’s eyes. Golden hair, fair complexion, pointed nose and thin pink lips are too much too handle. He sleeps as though he’s smiling. Sehun knows that guy is still alive. Sehun waits for a while still locking his eyes on the perfect figure who’s still lying against the grass.

The guy wakes up, screaming. Sehun finds out that the guy has a beautiful brown colored eyes. Sehun got shocked when the guy suddenly clutching his hands with tears are flowing from his eyes to his cheeks. Sehun is about to let go, but then the guy speaks about something.

“Tell me about it, slowly.” Sehun finally speaks up, trying to calm the guy down by rubbing his hand on the guy’s back.

“It’s him. H-he’s a person but he ran so fast, he chased me. H-he can makes fire with his hands and he touched my cheeks. Everything that he touches, it burns.” The guy says in between his cries. Sehun isn’t used to this kind of situation, he never really calms someone down except his friend, Chanyeol, an outrages phoenix whose body is burning when he got mad.

“I didn’t see any burnt in your face, it’s fine.” Sehun pulls the guy in a warm hug, the comforting ones that the guy really needs. Soon, the guy stops his crying. Sehun being the protective ones, wiping the guy’s tears with his thumbs. The guy then hugs Sehun again, still feeling so scared.

“We haven’t even know each other yet you hug me like this.” Sehun says and laughs, the guys smiles. The guy then looks into Sehun’s face and something distracts Sehun a little bit. Sehun smells the scent of a sweet flowerish thing from the guy.

“I’m sorry, it’s just I was so scared. I’m Luhan.” The guy smiles and somehow, it makes Sehun’s stomach twitch.

“I’m Sehun.” Sehun says, being as friendly as he could. Luhan smiles again and somehow, hugs Sehun. This time, Sehun only laughs, but still keeping Luhan traps in his body. The situation got peaceful at the moment. When there are pigeons flying and Sehun somehow fascinates by it. When Sehun and Luhan shares the same air in the woods that Sehun feels warm.

There’s something that distracts Sehun’s attention other than Luhan’s pearly white skin. He smells this strong scent accross the  woods and he heard some foot steps all over the place. His eyes wandering around the place. His hand still hugging Luhan’s body as he makes sure on what’s coming to them.

It’s the moment when Sehun gazes to someone beneath the trees. Sehun gulps lightly when he looks at him. It’s a red-eyed colored guy with his hands playing with the leaves. He has this golden hair too, but lighter than Luhan’s. He’s gazing at both of them deeply. Soon, the leaves on the guy’s hand burnt into ashes. The guy smirks at Sehun, giving him a warning. “Hello, there Sehun. I’m back.” Sehun hears the guy says in his mind. Sehun knows who he is. Sehun knows that mighty guy who had attacked Luhan. He’s a creature with the mixture of demon, vampire and dragon. It’s what the vampires have talked about since centuries ago. The guy with his fangs could eat humans and chase them like they’re something meaningless. The mighty guy who’s good at pretending. The guy who whispers bad things on his victims. He’s the guy who almost attacked his phoenix friend, Chanyeol. And he’s also the guy who almost bit him in the first place before Amber. He’s Kris. The mighty Kris, he’s back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and subscribes will glady be appriciated! Please check on my other stories as well :D