Chapter [7]

On Rainy Days

 

Chapter [7] : losing my mind...

SiWon POV

After that lady left.. taken aback once she saw me... and surprisingly called me by my hyung’s name, which i still don’t get HOW on earth does she know him, i and ‘’him’’ decided to go for a walk, luckily there is that new park across the street where our restaurant is located in which we end up sitting in one of its big swings, bringing back memories of our teen ages.

“ur still angry?” i asked handing him a cold drink i got for both of us.

“angry? Why would i be?” he said with that annoying smile.

“i don’t know.. u just had a first meeting in couple of years with ur ex.. which wasn’t very friendly one.. so...?”

“i thought u asked to check if am angry coz u played the boyfriend...” he said smiling without looking at me.

I laughed.

“was a failure attempt to rescue ur life... she was taken aback in shock did u see that? I might reconsider enrolling in acting school...”

He looked at me.

“u do have that multi-character feel though.. i wonder if that’s a talent called acting or ur suffering from a mental instability.” Then he grinned.

I glared at him.

“so funny BOSS.. “ i looked away feeling him smiling like an idiot. I turned to look at him once again.

“if not anger.. is it hurt what it feels like...” i asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

“i don’t know SiWon.. when it comes Min Jung i become emotionally numb.. we had a long history together.. she is not as bad as she seems to be.. she is broken.. emotionally i mean.. so i pity her more that i hold grudges against her.. we are over so i don’t really care of whatever crap she throw at me but... i am wondering how did she know my SiHan.. it’s not that he is a celebrity.. she is the one.. its just confusing me.. and she was in real shock as if she knows that he is being hospitalized so he can’t be standing in front of her...”

I remained silent.

My SiHan..

This isn’t the first time i hear this..

But.. why does it give this heavy feel..

I stood up.

“maybe she didn’t really get over u and was stalking u for the past few years so that how she get to know him..”

“Maybe... “ and he stood up too.

“we should go... it’s almost closing time.” I said before making my way out of the park leaving him behind before i heard him calling my name.

“SiWon-ah....”

So i stopped and turned to look at him.

“for this...”  and he pointed at his forehead. “komawayoooo....” and he flashed me with that annoying... beautiful smile of his.

“i owe u this one.” He said before passing me still a wide smile showing on his face.

End of POV

YeSung and Hyuk finished work and headed home together, they had a light dinner before preparing to go to bed.

“what is it...?” Hyuk asked looking suspiciously at me.

“ what...?” i said with a smile.

“u have been smiling like a fool all the way back home.. there must be something going on behind my back...” he crossed his arms while seating himself on the edge of my bed.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“nothing.. am just in a good mood...”

“seems that having ur BROTHER in law’s company increased ur mood wings” and he emphasized on the word – brother -.

I stopped smiling and looked straight into his eyes.

“Hyuk.. cut the crap.. if u have something to say just spit it out.. i  know ur implying into something else..”

He smiled.

“sunbaenim.. i just wanted to remind u that although SiHan and SiWon got the same face.. they are two completely different people.. who also happen to be SIBLINGS.. so keep that in mind...”

I laid in bed and turn aside, my back facing him.

“no need to remind me of that.. and i would assume that was meaningless past-midnight blabbering...”

I heard him sighing before he turned off the lights... and drift off to dreamland.

I know that they aren’t the same person..

What’s so wrong of hanging out with him..

Hyuk shouldn’t think otherwise..

Coz yeah.. he is nothing to me

But.. my brother... in law!!

End of POV

The Next day

The following day was quite an average one.. except no much customers during the morning shift that day.. YeSung was still annoyed with that talk with Hyuk last night.. so he was spacing out most of the time.. SiWon noticed that..

Is he feeling unwell..?

When they all gathered for lunch, SiWon kept looking at YeSung who was staring blankly at his plate.. Hyuk also noticed his friend’s weird attitude..

“sunbaenim.. ur okay...?”

YeSung draw a pale smile before nodding.

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..” a little girl’s voice was heard and everyone turned to the direction of the sound and... it was MaRi..

“Oppa.. i came to have lunch with u...” MaRi said before jumping into YeSung’s lap.

YeSung hugged her lightly before asking.

“how did u come all the way here...?”

Then a coughing voice was heard.

“she came with the company of the prettiest girl in entire territory hahahaha”  said Hyoyeon with a laugh.

“NOONA...”  YeSung placed MaRi on Hyuk’s lap before walking to Hyeoyeon’s side and hugging her.

“i would NEVER expect to see u here...” YeSung said with a wide smile.

She circled his neck with her arms.

“i couldn’t miss the chance of observing u while working.. u look HOT on that uniform by the way” she said in a low tone causing YeSung to laugh out loud.

It was MaRi’s turn to cough causing the other two to look at her side.

“ OPPA am hungry let’s have breakfast together...”

“ how cute....”  everyone around was smiling at MaRi who smiled back with a bow. “kamsamida... OPPA, UNNI..” thanking her brother’s co-workers,  she then spotted SiWon who was eating quietly, ignoring the others.

“WOAH.. handsome..”

“ where where.. show unni the handsome ajhussi...” said Hyoyeon rushing to MaRi’s side causing everyone to laugh.

MaRi pointed at SiWon who stopped eating as everyone was looking at him.

YeSung smiled.

Hyoyeon smiled, YeSung told her that SiHan’s look-alike brother is working with him at the restaurant.

“ Choi maknae is it? Nice to meet u.”  Hyoyeon said with a wide smile.

SiWon nod his head with a weak smile.

The breakfast was over in no time, everyone had so much fun listening and laughing so hard at Hyoyeon’s  jokes and comments.

Who is she..? female version of Kang HoDong >______>

SiWon was a bit annoyed. Not that he disliked Hyoyeon, she was funny and cute, but he noticed something unusual about YeSung that day.

Isn’t he being a little bit too friendly around her…?

YeSung asked Hyuk to keep an eye on MaRi until he go somewhere with Hyoyeon then comes back.

And that how it worked for the next 7 days.

 

YeSung and Hyoyeon will hang out after lunch break and YeSung will stop by before closing time.. And that didn’t really have a good impact on SiWon who was close enough to burst in anger.

He will observe the two giggling, bringing along some sort of nicely designed magazines – for God knows what – and their intimate relation that can’t be denied, not any more.

Few days later

YeSung POV

Today is Monday.. *sigh* the most hated day of the week.. I had to catch up with the restaurant recordings, statistics and financial reports as the month is coming to an end, and Kangin will call me for a meeting sometime soon, am sure.. I was the first to arrive that morning, Hyuk volunteered to drive MaRi to school :D they are getting along pretty well lately ^^ it was around 7:40 am when everyone started to walk in, any here i mean the staff.. Not until 7:59 am when SiWon shows up.

“ u survived.. 1 minute before it turns 8:00..” i said with a smile.

He looked at me, or more accurately GLARED at me before making his way to the lockers room ignoring my comment.

There we go again with his mood swings..

I was really annoyed, not until Hyuk stopped by bringing along some brownies for breakfast which make my anger fly away :D

It was almost lunch time, i was too busy to join the others but i wasn’t sitting far away to at least hear them chatting, except “him”.. he was quite as usual..

I placed my calculator and papers aside and decided to join them for lunch.. the moment i get seated SiWon stood up.

“ am done.. call me when the break is over.. i will chill up there in the roof”  and he made his way out of the place.

I sighed deeply, feeling so pissed all of a sudden.

“ he is avoiding u..” Hyuk said, almost whispering.

“ i know.. and it’s annoying.. we didn’t talk in almost a week.. what’s there to get angry at..”

Hyuk smiled.

“ u really is clueless sunbaenim..”

I wasn’t really in the mood to even THINK of what Hyuk was pointing at so i just crossed my legs, focusing on nothing special, trying to distract myself from thinking of him.

“ just go and talk to him.. frowning won’t do u any good..  it causes wrinkles on the long term..”  he said with his famous sarcastic tone.

I sighed once again before excusing myself .


“ please enjoy ur meal all”  i managed to smile, although am sure it was too obvious that it was a fake one.

The minute i was making my toward the bench were SiWon was sitting on the roof is when i heard him talking on the phone.

“ Arasso appa.. please let me know of the progress of SiHan hyung’s treatment.. mmmm ..alright.. u too takes care.. bye”  and he hang up.

“ talking to ur dad?”  i said, walking closely to get seated beside him.

He crossed his arms and legs and looked away.

“ boss is eavesdropping.. how admirable..”  he said in a sarcastic tone.

I sighed for the millionth time that day.

“ quit the jerk act and cut the crap already SiWon..”

He looked at me.

“ what does u want from me...? weren’t u about to have a peaceful meal earlier? Why are u sitting here disturbing my break time...”

“well... if i disturbed ur break time u disturbed my entire day with ur jerk-like attitude.. what is it this time?”  i couldn’t hide my annoyance.

He smirked.

“ funny.. ur always the one getting attacked and accused.. the victim role suits u.. that i should admit..”

“ CHOI SIWON”

“ DON’T YELL AT ME...”

We were facing each other now, both are trembling in anger.

“ u should appreciate me approaching u to discuss personal matters during working hours...”

“i never asked u for that did I.. am leaving...”  he said before standing up.

 I held his arm.

“ what the hell did i do wrong for u to treat me in such a way.. am sick of ur mood swings SiWon.. i got enough of that...”

He turned to face me, looking straight into my eyes with a straight face.

“ how about u go for a make out session with ur blond girlfriend.. that will help cheering up ur spirit...” he said before walking few steps away before i stated.

“ ur TOO much.. u dare to talk to me in such a way.. claiming things the never and will NEVER exist and believing them...”

He turned to look at me.

“ before u carry on with that pitiful, lame, tragic speech.. i just wanted u to know.. that even if hyung wakes up and run back to u.. it will be ME who will oppose this and kick u out of it.. a up loser like u will never be the right spouse for SiHan hyung.. he was clearly blind not to see that earlier...”

I managed  to grin, with my watery eyes fighting the tears.


 “ i never knew someone can turn so cruel only coz of stupid jealousy...”

He smirked.

“ and i never knew u would be as pathetic as u actually is...go after her.. i won’t bother arguing with u.. i would pray for my hyung’s half-dead body to recover so it comes running to u.. even if it stumbles through the way.. by the time it’s revived i will make sure YOU.. Kim YeSung-ssi.. will be erased like a sticky stain from hyung’s memory and heart...”

End of POV

Awkwardness won’t be the right word to explain how things were going on between YeSung and SiWon.. they will avoid each other.. ignore each other.. there was once when they pumped into each other and passed by one another as if they pumped into some invisible creature.

Its hurting..

Like hell..!

N one really noticed that since no one was actually aware of the real relationship between the two.

What was it anyway...?

Its clearly not brotherhood.. co-workers.. boss-employee..

What is it then...?

Two weeks passed by and the preparation for the competition were proceeding in a slow pace.

There was that one night when Hyuk called for an urgent meeting, not with the staff but with DongHae and SiWon... WHERE? At his apartment.. his and YeSung’s shared apartment.

“Come in...”  Hyuk greeted SiWon at the door stop before letting him in.

“ am i late...? i and DongHae were stuck in traffic..”  SiWon said, taking off his jacket and handing it to Hyuk who hanged it behind the door.

“ no problem.. where is Hae?”

“ he stopped by the supermarket to get some drinks..”

“ Hyuk.. did u see my lapto....”  YeSung stepped in the living room, was a bit startled by the view of SiWon in there.

SiWon slightly nod his head as a sign of greeting.

Hyuk felt the tension already so he tried to break that.

“ mmmm.. SiWon-ssi come in.. why r u still standing there...”  he then looked at YeSung.

“ sunbaenim, ur laptop is inside the drawer next to my bed..”  and he gently pushed SiWon to sit on the couch while YeSung walked to his room to change into something slightly more formal instead of his pyjamas.

It’s not that i didn’t know he was coming..

Enough awkwardness is enough..

Will do my best to act normal..

DongHae will be there too ><

That meeting didn’t really last long.. Hyuk announced that the 4 of them are to throw a surprise birthday party for Kangin who will turn 36 next week, so they should plan everything ahead, its should be a memorable party for Choi’s eldest.

YeSung POV

It was the first time I see him smiling in what felt like forever.. Gratitude is what I think he felt..Somehow.. as three non-relatives were planning for such a thing for his elder brother..its kinda funny.. but I felt my eyes turning watery looking at him.. when I felt him looking at me I turned my head and tried to distract myself from the fact the he was too close.. but too far away.. I was hurt.. deeply hurt by his words.. spare the insulting ones aside.. coz I know his tempers and I am used to people bashing me.. but… how dare him suspect my sincerity.. my love for SiHan wasn’t something I will tolerate people suspecting about.. not someone as close to him as SiWon is..he wasn’t around when I and SiHan met.. when we fell in love.. when we get engaged.. but I could swear he is aware of – at least – SiHan feelings for me if not the other way around.. I said it was jealousy.. but why did I say that? Was he jealous..? of what? Me and Hyoyeon..? he can’t be serious.. we are like brother and sister..Tsk.. but to whom am explaining myself.. to such a cruel, immature, heartless kid like him..i hate myself.. I hate being mean..even if its between me and myself.. SiWon isn’t heartless.. he had his own insecurities.. his own concerns and pains.. I was interrupted from my deep self-monologue when Hyuk asked me to help him setting the dining table.

DongHae brought soup and some kimbab along with the drinks.

We were all seated when DongHae started pouring the drinks and placing some food here and there for everyone.

I was busy ironing MaRi’s school uniform which was one quick mission before I joined the others for dinner.


 “ YeSung-ssi I brought this soup especially for u.. please take a sip and tell me what u think”  DongHae said with a cute smile.

I smiled.

“sure.. am sure its super tasty…”  and I was about to stir my  soup when suddenly SiWon removed it away from me.

“SIWON-SSI…” DongHae yelled.

I looked at him in confusion.

“ he is allergic to shrimp.. kimbab will do…”  he said in a cold tone, not even looking at me.

“ OH .. I forgot that sunbaenim is allergic to shrimp.. GOD.. am an idiot…” Hyuk cursed at himself.

And the rest of the meeting passed just like that, Hyuk and Hae dancing to Sorry, Sorry and thanking SiWon for saving  my life. And all what I was spaced out thinking about, is how did he know I was allergic to shrimp, and did the way he act is a sign of a close reconciliation.

End of POV

SiWon POV

I won’t say the awkwardness was slowly starting to melt, but for the next few days and as we kept meeting in the evening and having fun during dinner, planning for Kangin hyung’s upcoming birthday party.. but its more like I was starting to think that I was too harsh to him.. like really really harsh.. whenever I see him playing around with his little sis..combing her hair, solving math homework with her, imitating her broken cute English was making it harder for me to let go of this guilt feeling that I was drenched in..i don’t know if I really wanted reconciliation.. I just.. I really didn’t know what to do.. it was getting harder day by day.. thoughts of this man invading my already corrupted head.. I just.. I fell asleep on the couch, waiting for Hae to get the stuff we sent him to buy for the decoration for the part while Hyuk and “him”  went to get the dinner ready.. was I even asleep..? I don’t know.. maybe.. maybe not.. I felt someone walking closer to my side.. that someone was now covering my body with a light cover, I was too quiet to get anyone suspecting whether or not I was really asleep..i felt that someone standing right in front of me, bending a bit to look closer at me..

He is asleep..

I heard him saying, it was him…

I was carefully peeking at him, he was about to leave when suddenly he turned back to my side.. he carefully sat on the tiny table placed few feet away from the couch I was laying down at.. he was now too close.. too close for me not to start sweating.. I saw him crossing his legs.. he was staring at my “supposedly”  sleeping figure.. he was sighing.. he lowered his head before he look up at me again.. then… he did something that.. I don’t even know how it made me feel.. he raised his hand above my head.. then he slowly start moving his index finger.. he was slowly moving his finger all the way from my hair, my forehead… my nose.. without touching any.. just with his finger hanging in the air.. I felt when he stopped a little when his finger was right above my lips.. I felt him gasping in a low tone… then it was when I held his arm.. startling him..

“U….. ur not asleep….?”  He said, still in shock.

I sat on the couch now with the covers he brought still covering my lower body.

“ how am I supposed to when ur wandering around causing so much noise…”  I said.

He was already looking gloomy..my comment didn’t really help out..

“didn’t mean to.. Hae just arrived…”  he said before standing up, I help his other arm after letting go of the first one.

“ this hide and seek game.. am sick of it…”  I said with a straight face.

He smiled weakly.

“who’s hiding from whom?”

I looked up at him.

“u like her…”

He looked a bit confused.

“ that Noona of urs.. is it serious between u two…”  I added in a low tone. Before he sighed, let go off my grip.. and sit back again on the previous spot.

“Hyoyeon noona is one of my close friend’s elder sis.. she is as special to me as her brother Changmin.. because aside of both being childhood friends, Changmin was the reason I met SiHan so I will never forget this.. its like a debt.. coz of him.. I found he love of my life.. Hyoyeon noona on the other hand is more than just a friend.. she is more like a mom to me.. she treat MaRi like her own daughter.. she will volunteer to driver her to school, to help her with her studies, hang around with her doing some women activities as she call them…”  he then smiled.

“Hyoyeon I would say is my best best best friend… a friend who ran to me first when she got proposed to.. she needed someone to support her, to advise her.. to tell her whether or not to carry on such a relationship…”

“she is… she is getting married…”  I stuttered, taken aback by his statement.

He nodded.

“not anytime soon but yes she will.. I met the guy and we hanged out, the three of us at times, and only the two of us without Hyoyeon at times.. and it turns out well.. he is the ONE.. I would say…”

The words coming out of his mouth hit my inside big time.. as if I was slapped 100 of times.. by every single words of his…

“ur okay… why do u look pale all of a sudden…” he said, patting on my shoulder.

I slowly turned my face to look at him.

“ am..just.. I didn’t..” I looked away.. “ sorry isn’t the right word to use… am just…”

“its okay….” He said with a weak smile.

“ how is THIS okay….? Do u even realize what I said was so ….”

“harsh…? Yes.. but it was out of concern.. u were worried over ur brother.. in case I cheat on him.. break my promises and leave him just like that… I understand SiWon.. its.. okay…”

“ idiot…”  I found myself saying with deep tone.

He raised an eyebrow.

“ can’t u just slap me, hit me.. kick my .. do anything but don’t act all nice and gentle.. its make me feel even WORSE…”

He stood up before crossing his arms, with that extremely annoying still showing all over his face.

“well.. making the dishes is enough with a penalty I guess….”

And hell yes it was… that day.. I didn’t let that slide.. I had that midnight call with him.. I don’t know why.. I just I couldn’t look at him after that.. although we had dinner together and we finished buying and organizing all the stuff needed for the party.. he was sitting right next to me while working.. but I felt so outcast.. not by him, Hae or Hyuk.. but by myself.. I tried to distract myself from those thoughts.. I walked to MaRi’s room, she called me to help her with her English homework.. I won’t say I like this girl.. its more like admiration.. she is like the tiny, naughty , girly version of “him”..

“oppa’s English is DEBAK…”

“no.. MaRi’s is smart that’s why…”

“oppa is better than YeSung oppa… he is good only on maths…”

“u think that’s easy..? its harder than English…”

“ yeah well.. am lucky to have all handsome, smart oppas around :D”

“ good girl…”  I tapped on her hair. “ oppa will bring u some cotton candies for u…”

“ and some brownies for YeSung oppa… he loves them more than KARA unnis LOL”

I smiled.. thinking how ridiculously cute MaRi is.. and how ridiculously childish HE is spazzing over brownies and a girl idol group..

End of POV

There was only 1 day left for Kangin’s birthday and the F4 team was already done preparing for the party which will take place on the restaurant, tomorrow’s evening.

It was a busy afternoon, with people sitting for a coffee break and others having a late lunch at “Happy Day”  restaurant.. it was about sunset time when such an extremely charismatic figure showed up in there..

“Good evening Sir… table for one…?”  one of the waitresses asked.

He smiled, a tiny dimple showing on his left cheek.

Inside the kitchen, SiWon was busy placing plates on his tray to go serve the customers.


“ that’s all…” SiWon asked the chief.

“yes.. hurry up…”

“maknae….” One of the waitresses called him.


“ yes sunbaenim…”

“ someone out there.. is looking for u….”

“someone….”  SiWon asked a bit confused.


 “ yes.. a freakin HOT dude.. hurry up.. he is waiting…”

SiWon handed over the tray to his sunbae before running to go check on the man asking to meet him. He saw a guy with a casual look, standing outside the restaurant, right in front of the glassy door.
  SiWon walked to the other’s side, opened the door and was standing right behind him.

“ excuse me Sir…”

The guy turned around to face him causing SiWon’s jaw to drop.

“ its been a while.. Choi SiWon…”.

In other place

YeSung and Hyuk were coming back to the restaurant, after a shopping marathon to get appropriate birthday presents for Kangin.

“ u think he will like it.. am not really aware of his taste in watches and so on.. if he likes a certain brand.. stupid of me I didn’t ask SiWon before buying it…”  YeSung complained as he closed the car’s door, the two heading back to the restaurant.

Hyuk smiled.

“ relax.. he will like it for sure.. Kangin isn’t the vaunt type.. so he won’t complain about the brands and so on…”

“hope so….”  YeSung said before he suddenly stopped walking.

Hyuk looked at him.

“what…? Why did u stop….?”

YeSung’s face was losing its color, Hyuk looked at the same direction s YeSung was looking at, wondering what the hell did he see to make him look like that..

It was SiWon hugging a guy, holding him up and moving in circles.

“TEUKI HYUN TEUKI HYUNG.. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT…” SiWon was dancing, carrying the elder up.


“ YAH,, CHOI put me down.. I just had a soup.. I will vomit at this instance.. STOP IT…”  and he placed him down before showering him with kisses.

“ HYUNG AM SO HAPPY I CAN’T BELIEVE UR HERE.. LET ME SMOOTCH U…”

Teuk was pushing the other away but it never worked.

“my innocent cheeks.. my cheeks.. are all sinful now… STOP I CHOI…”

And then when SiWon stopped, the two starts laughing uncontrollably before hugging once again.

*cough*

The two males pull away, looking at Hyuk who was coughing from earlier.

“oh Manager Lee.. ur back” SiWon said before looking at the other guy standing behind him.

“u too..” YeSung looked at him and smiled weakly before looking at Teuk.
 SiWon got the hint.

“Oh.. sorry.. Manager Lee.. this is Mr.Park, my best best best…. No.. he is my everything…”  SiWon said tapping Teuk’s hair.

“nice to meet u…” Hyuk shacked hands  with him.

“ nice to meet u too.. call me LeeTeuk..”

“am EunHyuk… u can call me Hyuk”

The both smiled before turning to look at YeSung.

“Kim YeSung.. nice to meet u.. Leeteuk-ssi…”  said YeSung with a weird facial expression.

Hyuk knew his friend was bothered.. it was too obvious what was that all about..

The rest of the day was nothing special, Hyuk invited Leeteuk over for dinner at his and YeSung’s place.

“ can’t u take off that frown out of ur face.. we have a guest sunbaenim.. like seriously…”  Hyuk said while getting the dining table ready.

“am not frowning…”  YeSung said with a straight face.

Hyuk sighed before wearing that bright smile of him once again and calling Hae, SiWon and Leeteuk who were chatting on the living room to join them on the dining table.

“WOAH so ur a psychiatrist…?”  Hae asked during dinner.

Leeteuk smiled before nodding.

“and how did u get to meet SiWon.. I mean u guys aren’t of the same age, plus he is studying a completely different major…” Hyuk asked.

Leeteuk almost chocked on that bite, SiWon tapped his back before giving him some water to drink.

Hyuk for some reason got that either one of them wanna talk about it.

SiWon then gently pinches Teuk’s cheek.


“be careful u old ajhussi…”

YeSung couldn’t take it, he suddenly stood up causing everyone to look at him.

“ I will go out for a while,, Hyuk.. make sure to get MaRi to drift to bed before 9:30 pm…”  and he turned around and walked away just like that.

“what’s wrong with him today… he was acting weird all day long…”  Hae asked.

Teuk smiled.

“I think he didn’t like me much.. or maybe its SiWon being all like a nanny pissed him off…”

Hyuk was about to try and changed the topic before SiWon stood up.

“idiot.. I knew there was something stupid going on in his head ever since that cold greeting from earlier…”  he grabbed his jacket and looked at the other.

“ Hae.. plz drive Teuk hyung to my place.. I might be late..see u tomorrow…”  and he ran away so fast.

YeSung just reached the ground floor, he was so annoyed of his own attitude.

THE HELL is wrong with me !!

He stopped before crossing the street right in front of the building where he lives, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Shall I go back and apologize.. won’t I look like some sort of an idiot…?

He turned around, facing the gate of the building.

What if they carry on with that couple act.. I can’t stand it..

He then turned around once again.

Where do I go now…?

He sighed once again before shouting out loud.

“this is all because of u.. am losing my mind.. CHOI SIWON…”  and at that exact moment he felt someone grabbing his arm and turning him around forcefully.

“its me.. whose lost his mind already.. Kim YeSung..”

 

End of Chapter [7]

 

A.N: long chapter.. and an update that took me forever =.= I was planning for a different ending but that would have took me 2 more pages on Words and this is already 16 pages so enough is enough..

 

Sorry for any typos & grammatical mistakes =.=

Comments are 3>

 

Teuk Teuk is here :D FINALLY :D