Chapter [11]

On Rainy Days

 

Chapter [11] : Happiness…? What is that anyway…?

 

 

After the accident, Yesung was mentally paralyzed.. he found himself being dragged inside an ambulance car with bunch of people whom witnessed the shooting accident from earlier.. he was there.. right by Siwon’s side within the small space of the ambulance car with a doctor and a nurse wiping Siwon’s sweat, checking on his breathing and heartbeat.. and somehow trying to control the bleeding which left the floor underneath with a huge stain of Siwon’s blood.. Yesung was too shocked to talk or even to touch the younger man… even when they arrived to the hospital and Siwon was transferred to the emergency room he was still in an after-shock status to realize that he should run to his lover’s side.. to see him before he is being treated.. maybe undergoing a surgery too..

What’s going on….?

What am I supposed to do now…

Siwon-ah… stop ur pranks..

This is not funny…

He slowly made his way inside the hospital & after a long pause in front of the reception lady he managed to ask..

“Choi…. Choi Siwon….” And that’s all what he managed to say.. but apparently the nurse got what he meant looking at the miserable expression on his face… she scrolled down on the computer screen in front of her before stating.

“he was transferred to the ER 35 minutes ago.. What is the case? Ah he was shot on the back of his shoulder.. Serious injury in the back of his right shoulder.. Almost complete rupture of the shoulder muscle” she looked up at YeSung who was frozen with tears flowing from his eyes, he was in a deep shock to even control his actions..

The nurse gasped seeing him like that.. she walked to his side and helped him sit on the nearest couch.. she manage to get him to tell her Eunhyuk name before handing her his cell-phone.. he stopped crying now but he didn’t realize he was now laying on the cold metallic bench staring blankly at nothing in particular..

2 hours later

Teuk, Hae and Hyuk headed directly to the hospital the moment their plane landed in Jeju island’s airport.. they were trying to contact YeSung but after the nurse call he was out of approach.

“the HELL.. he is not picking up….” Hyuk said the moment the cab dropped them in the hospital’s entrance.

“be prepared for the worse…” Teuk added before the three of them ran rapidly making their way inside to the hospital, Teuk and Hyuk headed to the reception while Donghae was looking around for YeSung.. he tried calling him again and while looking around here and there he heard YeSung’s phone ringing.. he never change his ringtone so he recognize the tone and follow the trace and there where he saw him.. laying down in that bench lifeless.. he ran to his side and pulled him up.

“Yesung hyung… YeSung hyung do u hear me…” he was shaking his body.

YeSung looked up at Hae with a blank expression.

“DongHae-ah… our Siwon.. I couldn’t.. they hurt him… so much blood.. sweating.. I can’t … I just… I wanna die….” And then where he practically breaks down.

DongHae kneed and pulled him into a hug patting his back.

“he is fine hyung.. he will be fine for you.. just pull yourself together.. Siwon needs u strong.. he will scold me if u cried & I fail to make u smile… please hyung….” And he gently pulled the elder one up erasing his tears.

“Hae….” EunHyuk’s voice was heard.

Teuk and Hyuk rushed to the other two’s side. Hyuk immediately hugged YeSung seeing how terribly tired and terrified his hyung looked like.

“sunbanim please.. stop crying.. the surgery will be over in an hour.. Siwon is fine.. he needs ur prayers so be strong for him….” Hyuk said caressing  the elder’s hair.

YeSung took a deep breath before looking around to see his friends before he stopped when he saw Teuk shooting him with hate glares.

Teuk walked slowly looking unusually furious.

“You….” And he pointed his finger at YeSung grabbing the trio’s attention.

“I swear to God.. if something happen to my Siwon I will kill u with my own hands….”

“LEETEUK-SSI” Hyuk yelled pushing the other away.

“this is STUPID stop it already.. u think it’s the right time to threaten and curse at one another?” DongHae pulled Yesung closer while yelling at the other two.

Their words battle was interrupted as a doctor in a fully green uniform walked to their side.

“excuse me.. is any of u is Choi Siwon’s guardian….?” He asked with a serious tone.

YeSung panicked at the view of the doctor’s facial expression.

“yes Doctor.. none of us is  a family member but he is our friend.. “ Donghae answered.

The doctor gave them a pale smile.

“fair enough.. the surgery was a success.. he lost a lot of blood but we handled that.. luckily he was transferred to the hospital quickly so we were able to treat him with an equal speed.. he will need 3 to 4 month of regular checking on his injury in a weekly basis.. for now he is under the anaesthesia effect.. he will wake up in matter of an hour or two…”

DongHae POV

After the great news of the success of Siwon’s surgery and the stability of his health condition, I and Yesung hyung headed to the chalets were the two spent the last few days together to grab their stuff and check out.. Yesung hyung was still totally out of it.. I understand.. the entire thing happened rapidly and not that it was fun.. it was terrifying.. this man has no luck at all.. it took them month to speak out for their feelings to one another not to mention how complicated the situation is still is with all the family involvement and such.. now am sure Yesung hyung is feeling extra pressure with Teuk hyung fierce reaction on the hospital which am sure wasn’t a one stand kinda thing.. he is stubbornly insisting that Siwon and Yesung really should stop this farce and break apart already.. which is too extreme.. we all know how tightly connected he is with Siwon but this doesn’t give him the right to decide on behalf of him or to impose his opinions on him.. both are adults and mature enough to handle the consequences of their own decisions..

The moment we placed that bags in the box of the cab we called I held YeSung hyung’s both arms looking directly in his eyes..

“hyung.. I know how deeply shocked ur still feeling.. and how this all happen all of a sudden.. and I could swear ur currently is still thinking of what happened with Teuk hyung earlier in the hospital.. so let me tell u this one thing.. love isn’t something we can find and live with too little things to sacrifice along the way.. people would go as far as sacrificing their lives for their beloved once.. as long as ur certain that his person is the one u want to be by ur side for the rest of ur life.. u should put up with all kind of u have to put up with as long as ur love will be maintained in its best shape.. Siwon love u like a FREAK.. he is probably is hallucinating ur name by now fighting the anaesthesia effects.. I would say he is already lost his mind so giving up his life for u isn’t something he will ever give a second thought to.. so if u love this man then give it ur all and enhance ur defences against attack from the people around.. haters or beloved ones.. u will have to bear with a lot of .. so are u ready for the battle…?”

End of POV

YeSung was amazed at how wise and undeniably mesmerizing Donghae’s words are. He managed to smile despite the heaviness he is feeling above his chest.

All he managed to do is nodding causing Donghae to laugh before pulling him into another warm hug.

In the hospital

EunHyuk POV

We were allowed to enter Siwon’s room right after he woke up as the effect of the anaesthesia fade away.

“IDIOT….” Teuk yelled pulling the younger into a light hug.

Siwon smiled weakly.

“hyung.. be gentle its still hurting like hell….”

I poured some water for him to drink and handed that to Teuk who helped him drink some.

“but this is an accident how come the hospital didn’t report that to the police..?” I asked.

Siwon layed back, his upper body is only covered with a big gauze covering his right shoulder and half of his right arm.

“I asked the doctor in charge of Siwon’s case he told me that the police went to the accident area and already started investigating.. they will stop by to talk to investigate with Siwon once he gain some strength to handle their long list of questions….”

Siwon smiled looking at the ceiling.

“maybe its some antis.. I mean who would blame them.. am dating the hottest, most adorable man on the planet.. how can they not….”

“oh plz stop this already Siwon…” Teuk interrupted looking very disturbed.

I turned to look at him while Siwon slowly fixed his seating position.

“Teuk hyung.. aren’t u pushing this a bit too far.. ur acting as if Yesung sunabanim is the one behind the accident….”

“hyung what the hell is wrong with u?” Siwon asked.

Teuk stood up looking very upset.

“I didn’t say he is the one behind this.. what am saying that ever since u met this guy ur life is a complete misery.. a complete mess.. u r at his mercy Siwon.. u betrayed ur brother and went against everyone’s well and shamelessly is sticking up by his side when this will lead u both to nowhere but to the edge of the abyss…”

At that exact moment a knocking on the door was heard. I looked at both Teuk and Siwon whose both were looking obviously annoyed and pissed off.

“YeHae is here….” DongHae greeted cheerfully before making his way inside.

I looked behind him to see still-trembling-Yesung… I walked to his side and held his arm smiling to him.. assuringly.

“YOU CHOI U SCARED THE OUT OF US U KNOW….” Hae lectured the younger after pulling off of the hug.

Siwon looked behind Donghae to see Yesung who was now staring at him blankly.

“u better take back that YeHae before I risk breaking my other arm and punch ur pretty face mister Lee…” Siwon said with his famous dimpled smile not taking off his eyes from YeSung.

Teuk and YeSung made an eye-contact before the elder sigh and leave the room..

“Donghae-ah let’s leave the task of bringing Yesung sunbanim  back to his senses to the maknae.. let’s go grab a coffee….” I looked at Siwon and smiled.

“u better cure this.. gently…” and I winked causing him to chuckle before dragging Hae out of the room.

End of POV

YeSung POV

I was still standing still.. I didn’t smile.. didn’t frown.. didn’t cry.. I was just standing there looking at Siwon who was smiling like an idiot.. I can still some blood stains showing clearly from the front of that gauze covering half of his chest..

“are u planning to stand there all night long? Visiting hours will be over in no time.. or shall I walk to ur side….?” He said before slowly pushing aside the blanket covering his legs and I finally was brought back to reality.

“DON’T….” I almost yelled before he smiled and open his arms from his spot.

I felt ridiculously sad at the moment.

“u idiot….”  I said looking at that stupid expression on his face.

“the idiot is waiting.. u know I can’t stay at this pose for so long…. Arms are hurting….” He said not losing that smile.

I felt my eyes turning watery.. I walked slowly to his side.. I sat on his bed facing him before holding both his arms gently pulling them down.

He pouted.

“what? Why… no hug for me..” he pouted and I found myself touching his chest.

“dear God.. how can someone be so inhuman…” I looked up at Siwon. “it must had hurt u like hell….”

He smiled and nodded.

“what hurt me more is that u weren’t here when I woke up….”

“I couldn’t … I had to….”

“I thought u left me….”

I looked at him in shock. Did he really think I did so?

He then laughed but stopped as he felt the pain once again.

“don’t laugh….” I said in concern.

He raised his eyebrow.

“hyung wants me to cry…?”

I sighed.

“hyung want u to stop acting as if nothing happened.. u just had a surgery Siwon.. stop fooling around.. u should be more careful…”

He caressed my hair.

“at this state I just want to be taken care of.. by ONLY you….”

I managed to smile.

“I almost had a heart-attack.. I thought I was going to lose you….”

Siwon held my hands.

“u think I will let go that easily.. I would never be beaten by a bullet.. damn.. imagine if I died before I hear u my name when we make out above one of the restaurant’s tables..”

I pinched his cheek and he pretend to be in pain.

“u ert.. is this all u can come up with… idiot….” I said as I felt my tears dried up and were replaced with a smile.

I placed my hand on Siwon’s cheek and I see him closing his eyes before placing his hand above mine.

“I will never let u go.. even if u get sick of me.. even if u hate me… even if I have to follow u around.. to the states.. to Mars.. to the moon.. I will stick by ur side like a shadow….”

He smiled before opening his eyes.

“as if u dare to take back these words one day Mr. y….”

I chuckled before looking down at his gauze once again.

“they said u will have to get the wound checked once a week.. I will make sure to learn how to help u changing the gauze… will ask one of the nurses for help….”

Siwon grinned before moving a bit closer to me, I can feel our noses brushing into one another.

“u know.. u can just simply ask me to strip so u can enjoy the heavenly hotness of mine instead of playing nurse hyung.. ur so old fashioned….”

I glared at him.

“and ur forever delusional and so in love with ur self Choi ert…”

“wouldn’t u be….” He asked pulling me from my shirt’s collar and I smiled before gently pecking his lips.

End of POV

The boys headed back to Seoul a week later as the investigation were terminated because of the lack of information, Siwon recovery was proceeding rapidly and regardless of the tension between Teuk and Yesung the boys had a fun trip back home.

Due to Siwon’s injury and the long period needed for recovery and therapy he was eliminated from the cooking competition in which he figured out later that it was nothing but an indirect way to get him to develop communication and hand-made-creation skills.. Kangin plan was to work on changing Siwon’s personality  from a spoiled, arrogant, dependent kid to more of a row-skilled business man by involving him in such an experience.

“u could have told me that in advance u know….” Siwon said as he sit on Kangin’s bed in the elder’s apartment.

“and u know it would have never worked if I did so.. unlike then I see a new Siwon right now…” he said with a smile placing some clothes inside his closet.

“so am no longer working on the restaurant….” Siwon asked in concern.

Kangin smirked making his way to sit in front of his brother on the bed.

“u don’t have to worry about hanging around ur Yesungieeeeeeee.. hahaha.. once u make a full recovery u will be taking over the marketing department in the company… how does it sound? Cool nah?”

Siwon smiled before high-fiving his hyung.

The bell ringed and Kangin volunteered to check on whose there to visit them.

“Good afternoon…” Teuk greeted with a wide smile carrying a plastic bag.

Kangin smiled back taking the bag from him.

“what took u forever.. u said u will join for breakfast….” Kangin asked guiding the other to his room to check on Siwon.

“I overslept s usual…. SIWON-AH…” he called once he entered the room.

“oh hyung…..” Siwon walked to his hyung’s side and hugged him.

“the HELL do people get hotter when they get shot…?” he said jokingly.

Siwon laughed.

“u know I get hotter by breathing.. its running in the family….” And he winked to Kangin who placed the plastic bag aside and crossed his arms listening to the other two.

“well, apparently ur hyung isn’t satisfying enough for this friend of urs….”

Siwon gasped.

“r u guys going out?”

Teuk laughed.

“ur hyung is trying hard.. sadly.. am distracted by ur increasing hotness to spare time & think of his offer…”

Siwon laughed once again.

“oh my god.. Kanign hyung….”

Kangin shake his head.

“he is too old for me… plus my donseng is in a relationship so stop flirting around….” And with that comment Teuk smile immediately disappeared.

“I will make us something to drink….” Kangin said volunteer before making his way to the kitchen.

Teuk and Siwon walked to the living room and before they get seated the bell was heard ringing once again.

“I will get that….” Siwon said before making his way to open the apartment’s door.

“HYUNG….” Siwon said in a cheering tone.

“how come ur the one opening the door….” Yesung asked before kissing Siwon’s cheek.

“its my 6th sense.. I knew u were coming that’s why….”

And the moment YeSung eyes met Teuk’s his face stiffened.

“oh.. Leeteuk-ssi…good… afternoon….”

Teuk ignored the other and turn on the TV instead.

YeSung looked a bit down for the other’s reaction, Siwon wanted to lighten the mood so he pulled YeSung’s arm and both get seated.. Teuk still ignoring them.

“hyung… did u come here to watch TV… come on.. turn it off.. let’s chat instead….”

Teuk gave him a fake smile.

“well I don’t think there is anything in common we can chat about.. plus I bet ur boyfriend isn’t happy with my presence….”

YeSung remains silent. He turned to look at Siwon.

“how is ur shoulder and arm today… did u get ur gauze changed…?”

Siwon was shooting hate glares at Teuk still…

“its FINE.. only if some people would stop acting y it will get even better….”

“SIWON WATCH UR WORDS….” Teuk shouted throwing the remote control aside.

YeSung was terrified. Angry Leeteuk is so scary for him…

“hyung would u just STOP.. this y act is so not like u.. am not a kid.. I can choose whoever I want to be with without u babysitting me along the process…” Siwon lost his cool.

“ur looking down at me for worrying over u….”

“who asked u to? Why would u? ur worried coz am in love? Ur acting all like a jerk coz I disappointed u? coz am not the ideal Choi Siwon u want me to be? Coz I am cheating on my own brother by dating his fiancée?”

“u don’t understand.. this is not about me being a scared dog worrying over my puppets.. this is about this man” and he pointed at YeSung. “being the wrong choice.. falling in love is out of one’s control but u carrying on this relationship is a pure betrayal to ur own brother.. do u want to give up ur family for one person’s sake….”

Kangin was standing there silent.

YeSung sighed before speaking out.

“Leeteuk-ssi.. I never once thought that ur less of a hyung to our Siwon.. we all know how strong ur relation u guys and how much u admire this kid and care for him.. but u got that one thing wrong.. if I and Siwon are betraying SiHan then we could have easily ran away to hide from everyone including u guys.. our friends.. but why would we? Being in love isn’t a crime.. its not something to be ashamed of.. I and Siwon did nothing but fighting our feelings.. living in denial for months.. do u think we were too thick-skinned not to think of how this will affect SiHan.. how would Choi family react to this..? this is not just a simple passing fancy.. if u have ever been in love u would know that u would give up anything and everything to maintain that love of urs….”

Teuk chuckled.

“when SiHan wakes up and get back.. call me over.. I would love to hear this exact same speech of urs in his presence with Siwon holding u close like he is doing now….” And he made his way out of the apartment.

Kangin throw the apron he was wearing and followed the other while YeSung sits back on the couch inhaling deeply.

SiWon sighed before sitting next to him.

“am sorry….” SiWon said holding the others hand.

“for what….” YeSung managed to smile, his eyes are tearful.

“for all the hurtful words u heard and will hear from now on coz of me….” He pressed on the elder’s hand.

YeSung touched the younger’s cheek with his fingertips.

“if being humiliated will guarantee me having u by my side then am all for it.. am at ur mercy Siwon.. am totally drown into this sickening love I have for u that its useless to even think of pulling myself back together….”

SiWon kissed the elder’s hand before caressing his hair bang.

“as if I will ever give u a chance to do so….”.

Later that night

“where are we going…?” YeSung asked as SiWon paid for the cab and dragged him to somewhere… somewhere familiar…

“shhhhh… just follow me….” SiWon said smiling widely…

They walked and walked and stopped in front of a wooden bench.

“familiar much…?” Siwon asked his hand is linked to the elder.

YeSung laughed.

“ur not serious? This is where we came when I injured my left hand when I fell on new year’s eve.. right?”

Siwon nod.

“here was the evidence.. the evidence of ur hidden love for my handsome self Mr.Kim…”

YeSung glared at him.

“and what is that supposed to mean?”

SiWon walked to sit on the bench before crossing his legs.

“we met a granny here remember? The one who caught u looking at me lustfully…”

YeSung chuckled.

“yeah right.. I bet u planned that with her behind my back….” And he sat beside SiWon.

“keep denying.. even the old woman caught u.. shame on u.. u could have just asked for it u know…”

YeSung wanted to slap the other’s arm but that wasn’t an option.

“only if u weren’t injured….”

SiWon pretended to be in pain.

“ouch hyung.. my chest is hurting.. a quick kiss will do.. please safe my …”

YeSung burst in laughter.

“oh my god Siwon ur nuts.. how can I be in love with such an embarrassing kid…” and he walked away.

SiWon followed him before circling the elder’s neck with his left (non-injured) arm.

“I can’t blame u.. if its possible I would have dated and married myself…”

YeSung chuckled and before he could say anything he heard a loud noise.

“fireworks…..??????????” YeSung stopped walking and so did Siwon.

SiWon smiled showing his dimples.

“okay…. This is cool.. I wasn’t planning for this….”

YeSung turned to look at him.

“why did u drag me here again Mr. planner…?”

SiWon smiled before holding the elder’s hand and heading to another familiar spot.

“remember this place….?” SiWon asked as they stopped walking suddenly.

YeSung nodded.

“of course I do we came here on new year’s eve…”

SiWon turned the other’s around so that he is facing him.

“And…..?”

YeSung smiled as he figured out what was going in Siwon’s mind.

“and mmmmmm I guess we were standing here at this exact spot when u confessed to me….”

SiWon raised his eyebrows.

“wasn’t u the one confessing first.. stop spreading false info….”

YeSung glared at him.

“yeah right… weren’t u staring at me like a creeper the whole time….”

“u saw me………??????” SiWon gasped.

YeSung chuckled.

“u think am too thick-skinned not to notice that.. u diged holes in my face with ur glares.. “ he then crossed his arms. “I won’t blame u though.. am such a hottie..”

SiWon laughed before pulling the other into a hug.

YeSung was startled but he immediately gave in to the hug.

“hyung….”

“mmmm…..”

“when was the last time I told I that I love you….”

YeSung smiled still hugging the other tightly.

“did u ever said so.. “

SiWon smiled before whispering to the other’s ear still not pulling away from the hug.

“I love u today..tomorrow.. and forever always….”

YeSung closed his eyes enjoying the moment before tightening their hug.

Their hug lasted for another minute before they pull away.

SiWon smiled at the view of blushing YeSung.

“I have one more thing for u hyung….”

YeSung looked up and saw the younger pulling out a small box out of his pocket.

YeSung gasped knowing what was that all about.

“no way….. is it…….”

“couple ring….” Siwon finished the elder’s sentence before pulling him a bit closer, holding his hand and pulling up the ring on the elder’s slim finger.

YeSung was smiling like an idiot before SiWon throw one of his usual witty comments.

“hyung how come ur hands are smaller than MaRi’s… aaaah.. how embarrassing… and ur the hyung here….”

YeSung lost his smile and pointed his finger to the other.

“ur so dead Choi Si…..” and Siwon cut his sentence off by pulling him into a kiss.

“just shut up for now.. and lecture me back home.. I want a pay off for the money I spent on that ring…”

YeSung was startled by the younger’s move but smiled nevertheless.

“ur forever cheap u know…”

“and ur forever hot despite those rabbit hands….” He chuckled.

YeSung slap him lightly before leaning closer and kissing him once again.

Next day

“Siwon-ah where r u now…..?”

“am on my way hyung… I need like 10 more minutes… did he call u back… what is this all about….”

“I have no idea… he did call to double check whether we arrived home or not yet….”

“arasso… “

“oh listen Siwon-ah… he also said YeSung has to be there…..”

“YESUNG…? Why?”

“I have no idea.. he said once the three of us are there we should call him…”

“weird… anyway.. I will call Hyuk and ask him to drive YeSung to our house.. u can call Teuk hyung over too.. I mean this is suspicious.. I don’t want us to be alone there….”

Kangin received a call from his dad very early this morning, he asked him to head to the family house as soon as possible and make sure Siwon and YeSung are both present.

Did something happen…?

Omg does this have to do with SiHan ?

Kangin was very worried .. his dad never behaved this way.. plus they never met in the family house with Siwon being around for years.. so this was really getting him to suspect that there is something serious behind this call..

Siwon, Kangin and Teuk walked around Choi family’s palace-like house until they heard car doors slamming sound.

“I guess the boys arrived….” Siwon said walking down the stairs to greet the visitors.

“he called his over didn’t he…?” Teuk asked referring to YeSung.

Kangin sighed in response before dragging  the other down the stairs.

Hyuk, Hae and YeSung walked in.

“WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” Hae’s jaw dropped looking around the walls of the house.

“oh Kangin-ssi, Leeteuk-ssi…” Hyuk greeted with a smile.

YeSung bowed to the others avoiding any eye-contact with Leeteuk who ignored him anyway.

SiWon high-fived Hyuk and Hae and kissed YeSung’s forehead as a greeting.

“come in u guys.. let’s go to the living room….” Kangin guided them to the mentioned place.

“do u really have to act all lovey dovey in front of him… he already hate me now he might throw a brick at me…” YeSung said in whisper referring to Leeteuk.

Siwon laughed causing the HaeHyuk to turn around and look at them.

“u guys are making me ill….” Hae said teasingly.

“its coz ur jealous….” SiWon said circling YeSung’s shoulders.

“yes yes.. carry on with ur childish fights…” Hyuk said mockingly.

“those two should try and go out.. they will end up assaulting one another…” YeSung said before laughing.

Siwon glared at him.

“ur giving me away that easily…? To this fish…” he pointed at Hae.

Hyuk laughed out loud causing Hae to slap his arm.

“u little ungrateful creature.. AND U CHOI SIWON I WOULD RATHER TO DATE A SEA URCHIN OVER U…”

With that all four guys burst in laughter.

The tension was slowly fading away as everyone was having fun drinking tea and listening to Donghae’s funny jokes.

“ur phone is ringing…” Teuk notified Kangin.

“its my father….”

Kangin signed to the others to keep quiet for a minute. He picked up the phone.

“Yes aboonim… okay…. Yes….”

And a door slamming sound was heard once again…. It was Choi parents….

“Dad…. Mom….” Kangin almost dropped his phone on shock.

SiWon stood up in shock.

“its been a while…” Choi father said with a smile.

“my baby….” Choi mother walked to Kangin’s side and pulled him into a hug.

The rest of the guys were feeling a bit awkward..

“Dad….” Siwon called and his father smiled to him before walking to his side.. he  then stopped to look at YeSung who was bowing to him.

“its been a while father….” YeSung was feeling a dark aura surrounding him for some reason.

SiWon hugged his dad before Choi father held YeSung’s hand startling him.

“its really been a long time… am sure u had a tough time… am happy to tell u its over…”

“Dad what happened… why did u come all of a sudden.. Where is SiHan.. what’s is this all about…?” Kangin asked looking very confused.

Choi mother smiled before walking back to the door where they passed to enter the living room.

She then turned back to face the crowd.

“its ur parent’s late birthday present….” She said before turning around. “come in….”

And everyone’s attention was directed to the door… a man walked in leaning on his clutch to help him keeping his body’s balance.

DongHae gasped..

Kangin eyes widened…

Eunhyuk turned to look at YeSung…

Teuk turned to look at SiWon..

Siwon and YeSung were both paralyzed…

“its been a while… YeSung-ah….” SiHan said with a tired smile.

End of Chapter [11]

 

A.N : another update :P i know its too late but i would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend tifane as a birthday present lol i know am late though T________T i wish u guys liked this chapter  :O

thanks for all the subscription and comments..

& Sorry for any grammatical mistakes and typos...  and OMG yes SiHan is back o.O