Chapter [17]

On Rainy Days

 

 Chapter [17] : is it ‘’welcome'' or a ‘’goodbye’’ ?

 

 

Kangmin POV

I searched in my dad’s room for an aid box and I get back to Yesung who was sitting in my bed.. I knelt down and started slowly pulling up his pants so that I can get a direct contact to his right knee.

‘’hmmmmmmph..’’ I looked up at him, I couldn’t see his face as usual.. but I knew he was hurting.

‘’it’s okay, this will take a minute, just bear with the pain for a minute okay?’’ I said and I felt his right hand caressing my hair… I stiffened.

‘’I endured all kind of pains when u was gone, this is nothing compared to that Siwon-ah…’’

I closed my eyes and sighed, I sensed bitterness mixed with tenderness in his husky voice, I swallowed heavily and tried to treat his injured knee quickly so that I don’t have to deal with more awkwardness as I endured all his nonsense talk from earlier.

Do you know for how long I have been waiting? Do u even realize what kind of I had to go through, crying myself to sleep every night that ur gone coz there was no one to offer me a shoulder… a chest to lean on so that I drift to a peaceful sleep… do u know how painful it felt to put up with the destiny’s injustice, the unfair fate that brought u in my life in the wrong time, in a wrong form, and I fell for u helplessly, knowing very well that its way from being a fairy-tale.. and that all the efforts I put to squeeze u out of my heart is nothing compared to the efforts I exerted trying to convince myself that u will show up one day.. embracing me, promising of a new life.. a life where  u will make up to me all the wounds that digged deep in my soul when u was gone Siwon-ah…. Am not letting u go, even if I have to give up my eyes for u to view the world that meant nothing when u were gone.. I would… just tell me u will never disappear again? Just tell me…. ur still the same silly Siwon who will get jealous over my love for brownies.. who will do whatever it takes to draw a smile in my face… promise me Siwon, promise me of an eternal love.. a love that will never die.. even if we both did…

I wrapped his knee with gauze after applying some sterile. I walked away placing the aid box on the table few steps away from my bed and turned to his direction.

‘’so ur saying…. That the person u love…’’ I looked away. ‘’that Siwon guy…. He is-’’ and I was interrupted as I felt Yesung walking to my side and pulling me into another hug.

I felt him sobbing in my shoulder as he squeezed my body.

‘’see? ur still the same Siwon.. the same childish guy I fell in love with, the one who will feel jealous even of himself when it comes to me…’’ he pulled away and looked at me, I was feeling a heavy layers of sadness accumulating in my chest but that didn’t prevent me from feeling the shivers in my body as I realised how dangerously close our faces were to one another.

‘’Siwon-ah…’’ he called out again in trembling voice.

‘’I know this is hard to believe but yes.. ur Choi Siwon… MY Siwon.. the one and only love of mine, the one I lost in a hateful rainy day, the one who disappeared without a trace… my baby… the love of my life… no no’’ he shake his head.  ‘’the definition of my existence, the synonym of my life..’’ and he held me arms.  ‘’I will prove it to you.. I know this sounds unreasonable because u lack a lot of memories but am here for u Siwon and I will help u recall all ur memories back….’’ He said and I didn’t reply… I just erased his tears away and he hugged me once again… I felt like a loser, I was somehow giving up to his claims of me being his ‘’beloved-lover’’ so that I can feel him this close to me, holding me, brushing my hair off of my sweaty forehead and touching my face in disbelief and admiration.

We stood there for God knows how long, I felt my inside chewed with pain, I wasn’t happy.. not sad either but not satisfied, normally people will break into tears or dance in happiness as they get to re-gather with their beloved ones just like what Yesung was feeling and doing right now but how come I was feeling more lost… was I really blinded by jealousy of someone who may really turn out to be ‘’myself’’ to realize how my suffering is coming to an end with the reveal of my past? I didn’t know… I wasn’t sure of anything at that moment, anything at all beside the fact that I love this man… damn.. I am falling irresistibly in love with him when I should be busy going around collecting evidences that may lead me to my past, to my family if I had one, to my beloved ones…… but would they – if they exist – still have the same soft spot in my heart when the man smelling my scent over here, brushing his lips on my collarbones with too little consideration to my boiling emotions, spare me anytime to even think of loving anyone else at all??

~~~~

When he was about to leave I held his arm.

‘’Don’t go…’’ I said helplessly and……. I sensed him smiling bitterly before he pulls me down holding either sides of my shirt, ‘’never… I will leave u alone, am here Siwon, am not going anywhere, never even if u begs me to…. ur mine, and mine only spoiled maknae….’’

The last thing I remembered was soft, trembling lips hesitantly brushing on mine… before they landed on my neck, I was frozen when his tears streamed once again… hot and bitter, before he breaths in my ear.

‘’this can’t be a dream Choi…’’ and he started touching my exposed arms..  ‘’even if it was….’’ And his gaze hit my disoriented sight. ‘’don’t dare to wake me up….’’ He said before attacking my lips once again……

It was then, when I lost all kinds of coherent thoughts.

End of POV

Next day in EunHyuk and DongHae’s apartment~

‘’OH MY GOD………’’ Hae said, eyes widening in shock.

‘’DAMN.. although I was suspecting this guy’s background but OH MY GOD sunbanim I never thought he will ever turn to be ….. to be Siwon….’’ Hyuk said, tagging his hair.

YeSung who was locking his finger gave a pale smile to his friends.

‘’remember when u asked me to find out about his last name? he said that the only thing they found on the location of the accident was his a burnt ID card, the only word that was readable was Choi… SiHan thought his crime will be a perfect one…’’ Yesung sighed.

‘’I still can’t believe all the drama that happened…. I feel so disoriented’’ and he started tagging his hair in frustration.

‘’Hyung…’’ Hae seated himself next to the elder.

‘’what happened had happen, what’s important now is that we help Siwon get his memories back.’’

Yesung turned to look to Hae, he didn’t know why his eyes won’t stop tearing once Siwon’s name will be mentioned, he tapped Hae’s shoulder.’’ For sure Hae, this something I am so mentally occupied with right now…’’

Hyuk sighed. ‘’what about u try and take him to all the places u guys had memories in… somewhere like I don’t know… the restaurant, the places u guys hanged out in…’’ he then smiled. ‘’ where u two guys confessed, first kissed… I don’t know hyung.. this may help him recall some of his memories.’’

YeSung looked in amazement at Hyuk. ‘’u think this will help him remember a little about his past?’’

‘’u mean YOUR past, before you he never had any memorable things to remember Hyung, am sure if u re-enact some of ur memories there he will come to remember… just be a bit patient..’’ Hae said holding Yesung’s hand as a sign of support.

Hyuk smiled.

‘’it’s still hard though because of his weak eye-sight but we can run this intense research group to find him the best eye surgeon on the planet so he can regain his eye sight….’’

Yesung smiled to his friends but couldn’t help the pair of tears that fell off of his eyes, he felt so touched for having such caring friends, he knew…. The skies were giving him another chance to build a happy life, a life that has only one synonym for him… a synonym called ‘’Choi Siwon’’…..

In Kangmin’s place

Kangmin looked at his father who he knew was shaking helplessly….

‘’appa….’’ He said, touching his dad’s arms.

His father looked up at him..

‘’so…. u found someone from ur past?’’ and Kangmin knew very well, this tone of voice, he knew that his father was trying to prevent his tears from falling. ‘’u must be a blissed kid Kangmin-ah.. how fortunate is it for the guy ur have a crush on to turn out to be the love of ur life… past life…’’

Kangmin sighed before holding both of his father’s hands.

‘’appa… something u must know.. is that whether I really turn out to be the same person Yesung claiming I am, this will change nothing about me being YOUR son, and…..’’ his voice cracked. ‘’and Mira being my beloved daughter…. Nothing of this will change….’’

And Kangmin swallowed the sorrow he felt when Yesung words flow on the back of his head.

And Mira… that kid… she isn’t your daughter Siwon.. that u already know.. that little girl though is still a blood-relative.. She is…. She is SiHan’s daughter… ur niece..  and her mom is still alive Siwon-ah… she is MinJung’s daughter…

Kangmin shake his head before turning his attention to his dad once again….

‘’and u will always be my son… the son I wasn’t so lucky to have by my own but was sent to me as a gift from my destiny…..’’ his dad said before Kangmin kneels down and rest his head in his father’s lap and allowing his tears to fall for once…. He knew… that the fact that he will have to send Mira away won’t just break his own heart…. But will set his father into pieces…

The Next 3 days

Kangmin POV

I knew my life will never be the same after what I came to know from YeSung… the mysterious past of mine wasn’t as blurry as my view was… as I will wake up early every day and let Yesung be my guide to explore my dusty memories… he will be as tired as I am if not more but will still insist that he is never going to give up…. I felt a sorrowful happiness.. my memories were indeed coming back slowly… but my brain was somehow refusing to adjust to the REAL me…. not until my eyes break through its illness to prove me to myself… when I saw the shattered expression of his angelic face that day…

‘’Siwon-ah… plz try to look around even though I know it’s hard, this place…. It’s the restaurant we worked in together, don’t u remember?’’ he asked Hyuk to empty the restaurant for him one hour in the early morning that day… just for the two of us…

‘’restaurant…?’’ I was confused…

He held my wrist and walked me up which was more like stairs…

The cold air was chilly… I felt the smooth sunlight caressing my face, where was Yesung anyway? Why was he so quite?

‘’here…..’’ I heard him saying in a lively voice. ‘’ here were our story began…’’ I felt silly for doing so but I followed the direction of his voice and held his arm once I approached him.

Was I acting creepily? But I didn’t want him to stay far from me… well yeah, I already admitted to myself that I was so deep into this love trap of his to pull myself back..

He turned around and I felt his small hands landing on my undone jacket zipper, he then pulled it up in a rapid move and the well-known sensation of his breath tickling my face sent shivers down my spine..

‘’u don’t remember this either?’’

I sensed disappointment in his voice, and it broke me…. what was I supposed to remember? Did he use to help me dress up? Do we use to act so lovey-dovey when we met up in this place? Nothing was familiar beside his hot breath hitting my skin… and I think that was nothing more than me losing my sanity coz I  was ridiculously falling in love with him, other than that… why would I feel so familiar with that?

The next day he took me to watch a movie and I felt offended, was he toying with me? what kinda memory-refresh exercise is that when I can’t see anything at all, thanks to the heavily dark hall.. I felt Yesung hugging my shoulder and I stiffened, I tried not to turn to his side, we were in a place full of other people, and the drums playing in my belly as he keep clinging into me the way he is doing wasn’t helping at all..

‘’Siwon-ah…’’ he call and I hated the fact that I have to adapt with this new name, but right then…. All y worries vanished as I felt his soft lips brushing into mine, I jumped coz of the sudden contact and he pulled me down.. he was laughing… cutely? I guess coz he sounded so happy..

‘’ur brain has always been an empty drum but I think ur body still remembers what ur brain is clueless of…’’ he murmured to my ear and I can feel his smile widening…. I didn’t reply, the movie came to an end and I don’t know why when we walked out of the theatre I felt the urge to hold his hands.

‘’ur hands are freezing….’’ I said and following my impulses I placed his small hand in the pocket of my jacket and as I took the second step YeSung stopped me.

I turned to look at him….. was he crying? Again…??

‘’ur body surely do remember….. ‘’ he then hit my head lightly and I looked at him with a frown.

‘’I still have to work on that empty drum….’’ He said and I felt him smiling between the tears.

I didn’t know what drove me to do what I did, but I found myself kissing the palm of both his hands and he gasped.

‘’only if u stop crying… the empty drum will function normally…’’ and I kissed his forehead, before erasing his tears away.

‘’I will.. I can swallow them over and over if u will come to remember everything… I will do whatever it takes Siwon-ah… keep that in mind’’

And oh God how much I wish I had the courage to pull him into an endless kiss… something else I was happily familiar with… his kisses from before… and I say ‘’his’’ because being my idiot self I couldn’t bring myself to kiss him back.. my mind was shut off the moment he crashed our lips together.. those delicious lips.. they felt the mot righteous thing on earth when they were pressed against mine….! Was I fantasizing again? Maybe… and maybe not… one thing I was sure of, is that something I will dare-fully claim as mine is those ridiculously addictive, heaven-like-taste lips…

It was the third day then when I realized that I have to accept Choi Siwon as my new self once and for all…  Yesung took me to a place we have been together once… it’s the cornice.. it wasn’t raining, but the clouds were pouring shy droplets of water all day long, hinting at a rainy night… once again Yesung left me standing alone, yearning for his hand to hold my wrist and guide me around…. I turned around, he must be somewhere close to me.. he won’t leave me alone here… he will never do so… I tried to focus my gaze so that I can see him and….. and I did, the view was annoyingly blurry but somehow I saw his side profile…. He was…… praying? I walked a bit closer, I saw his crossing his fingers, eyes-closed, and I saw his smile, hell yes I did, for a fraction of a second I saw his face clearly…

‘’Yesung-ah….’’ I called, not asking for a reply as the beauty before my eyes was is to be admired the way it is… the way he is standing there like a little kid praying so that Santa will bring him his favourite toy as a reward for being a good boy…. I smiled before I walked even closer, I didn’t want to interrupt his so I took off my scarf and place it around his neck… that was when he held my hands….

‘’Siown-ah……’’ he called..

‘’hmmmmmm…’’ that skipped my mouth and I felt his grip on me loosen… and I honestly didn’t know why…. But I hated it so as a reflex I pulled him closed to me, I pulled him from the edges of the scarf and I felt his body collide to mine….

‘’what are u doing to me?’’ I asked, once again… that slipped my tongue….’’what is happening to me?’’ this I meant… literally..

He my cheeks and I felt his voice cracking..''ur gaining ur memories back Siwon-ah… does it hurt?’’ and he placed his small hand on my forehead, then my eyes before he caress my hair? I held his hand and once again… his face was so clear before my eyes…

‘’nothing ever hurt beside u being away from me…’’ I said, and again I didn’t know why… and he pushed me away gently…. I knew why though… he was trying his best not to cry….

‘’idiot…..’’ I heard him saying. ‘’am the one whose supposed to say that….’’ And he let a dry laugh…. Nothing much happened after that…. The weather was not helping… so we decided to call it off for today and just go back home…

The bus ride was so…. Scarily quite? It was raining outside, raining heavily… I looked at Yesung by my side, our shoulders were brushing against one another…. Was he shivering? I was about to call his name when I felt his head leaning into my forearm…. He fell asleep??? I circles his shoulder and pulled him closer to my side, his head rest in my shoulder and I felt a bit ticklish when his nose brushed against the base of my neck….

I closed my eyes… enjoying the bliss am feeling by holding him close in my arms… I smelled his hair… my heart skipped a beat… this aroma is very familiar… I kissed his hair and leaned my head to his side… I felt my stomach shrinking, those butterflies I felt in there…. I knew very well that holding him this close is so not good for me… am a man after all… a man who knows very little about fighting back my emotions…. When it comes to a temptation called YOU.. Kim Yesung…

End of POV

Next Morning

Yesung pull himself up from bed… he felt an intense headache drilling in his head… he rubbed his eyes and looked around….

Where am I ?

He asked, feeling disoriented… he looked at his clothes, why were they so comfy… comfy and loose… he closed his eyes feeling the headache attacking his brain cells once again before he was distracted by a very familiar figure knocking on his room’s door.

‘’morning lazy cheeks…’’ Kangmin said, showing his bright dimpled smile as he carried a tray of food.

Yesung looked at him, his mouth half-open.

‘’what? Where am I? what’s going on?’’ Yesung asked in confusion before Kangmin place the tray aside and sit next to him.

‘’you and dad insisted to drink last night, I didn’t know u have very low tolerance to alcohol….’’ Kangmin then grinned. ‘’but one good thing is that u become SO obedient when ur drunk’’ he teased and Yesung crossed covered his chest in a defensive move.

‘’what the hell? What the hell happened last night?’’ he said in that deep, husky voice of him that fail but to sound so cute.

Kangmin laughed before repositioning himself in bed as he joined Yesung under the covers and laid down.

Yesung looked at him in confusion.

‘’so what now? ur gonna just ignore me and drift to bed?’’

Kangmin opened one eye, and looked at the other with the same dimple smile showing on his face.

‘’u know its always an open invitation for u…’’ he said before pulling Yesung down to his chest.

Yesung struggled a bit before relaxing.

‘’for a minute I forgot u r my…… u r Siwon’’ Yesung said, more like a whisper.

Kangmin sighed before passing his right hand on Yesung’s silky hair.

‘’Kangmin… Siwon.. it doesn’t matter.. am a man after all.. and ur such a temptation.. u can’t just be ur y self around me so causally… am the tough type.. just that u know… I won’t have any mercy on u…’’ he said with a smile.

Yesung blushed before turning his gaze to the younger man.

‘’what if I told u I like u TOUGH.. ‘’

‘’ur such a ert…’’

‘’what? Am not.. whose the one talking weirdly here.. plus HOLD ON…’’ Yesung jumped all of a sudden, sitting on the bed. ‘’WHERE THE HELL DID MY CLOTHES DISAPPEAR? THOSE AREN’T MINE…’’ he said pointing at the loose shirt he was wearing.

Instead of answering him, Kangmin pulled him down once again and rolled over, facing him with his famous smirk.

‘’u need those back? U gotta pay for it.’’

Yesung wanted to bite Kangmin’s arm, to slap his shoulder or push him away but he knew he was too needy to act tough.

He circled the taller man’s neck and brushed their noses together.

‘’despite ur ert act… for once… am at ur command Mr.Choi…’’ he said in a deep, y tone and Kangmin felt his cheeks burning, they stayed in that position for a minute before Yesung pulled the other down and the moment their lips made a contact…. Yesung phone started ringing.

YeSung POV

When I ran out of Kang-… I mean… Siwon’s place I found myself smiling like an idiot… part of me was dancing in happiness as I received a call from Hyoyeon Noon a telling me that a new donor of cornea for MaRi just stopped by the hospital and that I need to reach there as soon as possible to get the procedures done.. While the other part was a bit disappointed as I and Siwon’s moment…. Was interrupted, I didn’t lose that smile all day long, those feelings were back again… the feeling of overwhelming happiness, how I will close my eyes and sigh deeply when I think of him…my heart was beating rapidly to the thought of our glued bodies, deep gazes… all the touches and kisses…. I felt my face flushing~ one thing that was bothering me is that headache from earlier didn’t leave me alone, it was getting worse add to that is the misbalance I was feeling all day long, I tried to push away any thoughts of me suffering from fatigue.. I need to put more efforts now as MaRi will undergo therapy and Siwon is still In progress of recalling his memories back.. I was brought back to reality when I felt Kangin hand resting on my shoulder.

‘’Yesung… ur spacing out..’’ he said and I rubbed the back of my neck shyly.

Kangin, Hyuk, Hae and Hyoyeon… they were all there gathering in MaRi’s room as the surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, I surely was lectured by Kangin who was really sad because I didn’t involve him in this…. Didn’t seek his financial support for MaRi’s treatment but I had my reasons… and I wish he really meant it when he said that he understands..

I looked at him laughing at Hae silly jokes and I felt Hyuk touching my thigh, I turned to his side.

‘’he don’t know yet? About u know….’’ He asked in concern and I shook my head, I didn’t have the guts to tell him about Siwon… because then I had to tell him about SiHan too, how awful would he feel…

‘’he broke up…. With Teuk hyung.’’ Hyuk said and I felt my eyes widening.

Hyuk shrugged his shoulders and I looked back at Kangin…. I tugged my hair in frustration.. I knew very well why did they end up the way they did… and once again I was thinking of Siwon… is he ready yet? To send Mira away to her real family, to her mom and uncle…

‘’Hyung… Si…. I mean Kangmin-ssi is here…’’ Hae said as he guided Kangmin inside the room, I felt my heart skipped a beat….  Looked at him and back to Kangin who also looked at me giving me the look of who is he? And despite the fact that my heart was fluttering all day long with my thoughts of him, when Kangmin sat next to me I felt uneasy.

‘’Hyungnim, this is Kangmin-ssi… he is Yesung hyung’s friend and he was also volunteering to donate his cornea to MaRi before another donor was found….’’ Hae then looked to Kangmin. ‘’Kangmin-ssi… this is Kangin-ssi he is Yesung hyung’s brother-in-law….’’ And Hae kinda chocked as he really didn’t know what more to say, he looked at Yesung who gave him a pale smile.

‘’nice to meet u Kangin-ssi’’ Kangmin said.

‘’nice to meet u too….’’ Kangin felt a bit awkward, he observed Kangmin’s behaviour and felt his heart aching as he realised the other man was….. blind.

‘’I didn’t u were coming..’’ Yesung whispered to Kangmin who smiled to him.

‘’u don’t seem happy to see me? whatever I came to see MaRi before her surgery….’’ He pretended to be mad and was about to walk to MaRi’s side before he kinda lost balance, Kangin was fast enough to hold him.

‘’are u okay?’’ Kangin asked in concern and Yesung quickly held Kangmin’s arm.

‘’yes… am ….. thanks…’’ Kangmin murmured, both men felt a weird sensation travelling their bodies… Kangmin chatted a bit with MaRi and he felt pair of eyes focused on him….

‘’hyungnim ur okay? Why r u so quite all of a sudden?’’ Hae asked Kangin as he handed him some juice.

Kangin smiled to Hae before shaking his head. ‘’am fine Hae….’’

‘’Kangin Oppa….’’ MaRi called and Kangin walked closer to her side.

‘’yes sweety….’’

‘’Yesung oppa said that when the surgery is over I will be able to see everything clearly like before….’’

Kangin smiled and caressed her hair. ‘’yes sweety that’s true…’’

‘’then will Siwon oppa be there when my eyes are healed.. can I see him when the surgery is done?’’

Kangin lowered his head and Kangmin felt Yesung small hands resting on his shoulders.

‘’Siwon…. ‘’’ Kangin said……

‘’yes hyung…..’’ Kangmin answered and every pair of eyes in the room looked at his side.

End of POV

Yesung felt the words chocking in his throat before he turned Kangmin’s body to his side.

‘’Siwon-ah…. Siwon-ah u remember? U do remember ur hyung don’t u? Kangin is ur elder brother… u remember him don’t u?’’

Kangin looked at both men in front of him feeling dumbfounded.

It was then when Yesung felt that dizziness once again, he fell on his knees and everyone ran to his side.

He felt his view blurring, he didn’t know what happen until he woke up to find himself sleeping in the usual couch in MaRi’s room, he looked around and saw Kangin Kangmin’s cheek before caressing his hair and leaving quietly, making sure he don’t wake up either himself or sleeping MaRi.

YeSung then sit on his place and he kept looking at Kangmin who walked slowly to his side.

‘’ur awake?’’ he asked and Yesung smiled.

‘’u remember him….?’’

‘’he recognized me despite my different face features…’’ he said before sitting next to me.

‘’what happened? Why am here? How did I miss ur reunion scene u guys?’’ Yesung asked in annoyance.

Kangmin held the elder’s hands.

‘’u were overworking ur self because of me and MaRi.. the nurses said u just passed out coz of tiresome, if u feel unwell we still can call a doctor’’

Yesung shook his head.

‘’no am fine.. now tell me what did u guys say? I saw u sending him away a minute ago….’’

Kangmin sighed.

‘’ I don’t know Yesung… my tongue us speaking for me, and my brain is recalling everything slowly… the only thing that isn’t cooperating is this….’’ And he hit his chest. ‘’it refuses to accept me as Choi Siwon…. I don’t know why…..’’

Yesung smiled before fixing his way of sitting so he was now laying down on Kangmin’s lap.

‘’u will… sooner or later u will Siwon…. For now… just be a good boy and tell me what happened with Kangin when I passed out…..’’

He then told him how Kangin cried so hard on his shoulder as he kept his face and he was looking at him dumbfounded, both Hyuk and Hae told him that Siwon isn’t exactly the old Siwon as he lost both his sight and memories… 

‘’it must have been hard on him…’’ Yesung said in a deep tone, still laying down, his head resting on Kangmin’s lap.

Kangmin nod his head before running his fingers on Yesung’s silky hair.

‘’yeah… just as hard is it was on all of u….’’ he then sighed. ‘’am sorry…’’

Yesung then sit on the spot and cubbed Kangmin’s chin so he can face him directly.

‘’there is nothing u should be sorry about… from now on, all u have to feel is blessings and pure happiness.. and love…’’ he then held Kangmin’s hand and placed it on his chest. ‘’just love me okay? That all am asking from you….’’ He said before kissing Kangmin’s other hand.

Kangmin smiled before the elder’s cheek signalling for him to get closer.

‘’ur so beautiful to be real…’’

Yesung blushed but never fought the urge to pull Kangmin closer and cling into his chest.

‘’tomorrow when u get ur sight back, I will make sure my beauty blinded u from anything else but me… I want to be ur man, Choi Siwon’s property, I don’t mind a name tag… as long as ur mine and am yours…. And yours only…..’’ he then looked up at the younger who leaned down and kissed his forehead.

‘’u always have been…. And will always be….’’

~~~~~~~

No matter how much happiness we are showered with after the rainy days…. The pain in which destiny is holding for us in store will always block our path toward our dreams…  when was it? The day I discovered the amazingly strong yet weak person I was….? MaRi’s was still weak sighted by then right? Did Siwon recall all his memories? Did Teuk hyung get back together with Kangin….? Did all these things happen by then….? I don’t know…the only thing i remember clearly is my body drenching in the heavy rain of that freezing night.. beside the harsh rain that poured my being that night.. I really can’t tell because what I heard that moment…. The painful truth that stabbed deeply in my soul left no more room for any coherent thoughts..

‘’am so sorry Sir… but based on the blood test and X-ray results.. you are diagnosed from leukaemia and we regret to inform you that the disease entered crucial stage and that your health will start to decline rapidly very soon…’’

 

End of Chapter [17]

A.N : Hi there girls :D am SO sorry for the late update, I was supposed to post this a bit earlier today but I had some family stuff that kept me busy, am also  sorry as I felt that I really rushed things in this chapter, there are couple of scenes that were meant to be included in this chapter but I decided to delay them to chapter [18] which will be the FINAL chapter :’) plz don’t jump to conclusions, those of u who read my old fics on Live-Journal must know that my endings aren’t so classic so yeah, feel free to predict things but don’t attack me with WHY??????????????? Kinda comments lol coz am innocent *blink blink* lol its around 2:00 in the morning over here so am so sorry I don’t feel like re-reading the chapter to fix the typos/grammar so plz forgive me for that…

 

Comments are LOVED <3