Final

On Rainy Days

 A.N : since I posted two chapters in a row I assume some of u might miss reading Chapter [17] so if u didn’t check that one, do so plz before reading the final chapter :)

Final Chapter: Will Love you now, tomorrow… and forever ~ always!

YeSung POV

Two weeks already passed since MaRi’s surgery.. and here we are celebrating her discharge with our usual group.. Hae, Hyuk , Siwon , Kangin and myself.. its been moths since the last time we all gathered in my apartment… I felt overwhelmed as I saw the happiness pouring from everyone’s eyes… I felt my chest tightening though… for how long will this last? I can’t be cruel and cause them more pain that what they all have been through, can I ?....

‘’could u stop spacing out for a minute and help me sitting the table?’’ Siwon complained and I smiled.

‘’u really know how to speak informally, don’t u?’’ and I smacked his head.

And that how it has been for the past two weeks, Kangmin… or the old Siwon I would say isn’t the same nervous, hesitant, irritated person he was after his identity was revealed… he is more outgoing now… although I sense his annoyance sometimes as he miss out a lot of live actions because of his sight but I would say he isn’t struggling anymore in adjusting himself to the real him… the one and only Siwon..

‘’OUCH….’’ I groaned in pain as Siwon slapped my hand. ‘’WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?’’

He smirked. ‘’those brownies are MINE.. u want some u gotta pay for it.’’

‘’say what? Hae brought me these and since when u love brownies Mr.Choi?’’ I crossed my arms.

‘’I don’t but I don’t want u to eat anymore u will get fat and I will be left with no other choice but to go check out some hot girls out there….’’ He said teasingly.

‘’screw you… GIMME THE DAMN BROWNIES NOW….’’

And we were kicked out of the living room by the others who were annoyed with our non-stop fighting.

‘’happy now?’’ my bros met in irritation as Hyuk locked us in the kitchen.

Siwon laughed really hard. ‘’ur getting grounded by your junior AND in ur house… ur such an embarrassment Yesung-ssi….’’ He said, holding his stomach in pain.

I kicked his leg – I tried not to hurt him though – and he groaned in pain.

‘’DAMN YESUNG…’’

‘’ur so annoying… if u keep this act I will be the one searching for another hot guy out there to hang around with….’’ I said with a grin and he walked closer to me.

‘’u wouldn’t…..’’ he said with a straight face.

‘’don’t test me…’’

‘’I said u wouldn’t….’’ and he trapped me between himself and the kitchen’s door.

I looked at him and I felt shades of red showing on my cheeks but I had to keep the act from earlier.

‘’move aside Siwon… this won’t get u anywhere.. am tired of ur childish act….’’

And before he could reply we heard the lock of the kitchen door being unlocked… we pulled apart and it was Hae… his face was giving an uneasy expression….

‘’Hyun…. its Leeteuk hyung…. He wanna see you…’’

10 minutes later

We split apart.. and because both Kangin and Leeteuk were there so we had to sit separately to avoid any awkwardness in the air….

‘’am sorry… I didn’t know….’’ Leeteuk initiated and I looked at Hyuk and to the other side of the apartment where Hae was patting Kangin’s shoulder…. I didn’t see this coming…

‘’its okay hyung… am glad u came.. it really means a lot to me and to MaRi too…’’ I said with a smile.

He smiled and looked to the other side of my apartment…. To Siwon who was playing with MaRi and Mira…

‘’he changed a lot…. He didn’t recognize me… I felt my heart being squeezed… we used to be besties.. it kind of hurt….’’ He said and I saw his eyes turning teary.

‘’he progressed a lot.. he still need sometime… but he is way better now in terms of recalling his old self, habits, hobbies and favourite foods and colours…’’ I glanced at Siwon’s side and felt like running to him and hugging him so tightly…

I wonder if I will still be here when u recall all our precious memories together Siwon-ah..

End of POV

~~~

‘’Hyungnim… u guys really must work things out.. u knew about Teuk hyung’s relation to MinJung already… u said u knew it even before he told u so… so why did u allow him to slip himself away from u….’’ Hae asked in annoyance.

‘’its not that simple Hae… he is refusing to believe that I love him unconditionally.. whether his sibling hurt me in the past and caused my brothers relation to crack and break apart.. I will never judge him or punish him for someone else’s mistake even if that person is his own sister…. Teuki refused to believe me… or maybe he feels so bad for me… I don’t know… I have no idea why did all of this happen at the first place….’’

~~~~

‘’what….. are u talking about Hyuk?’’ Teuk asked in disbelief.

‘’yes hyung…. She is… Mira….’’ And Yesung pointed at her from afar.

‘’she is SiHan’s daughter… she was found on the spot where Siwon was also found after being harshly assaulted… MinJung said that SiHan threaten her to take revenge from her and Siwon and he really did.. he kidnapped the little girl and throw her away after physically hurting my Siwon so badly….’’

~~~~

‘’Hae… I know ur trying to help but this isn’t the time for jokes….’’ Kangin said in frustration.

‘’am serious hyungnim…. That kid….’’ And he pointed to Mira. ‘’ she is SiHan’s daughter… MinJung’s daughter… the reason why MinJung fall into depression and being psychologically treated is because of the after effects of the kidnapping and disappearance of her little daughter…u must tell this to Teuk hyung… u can help his sister reunite with her daughter… and by that u guys can work everything out and get back together….’’

~~~~

‘’that’s why I didn’t tell u or Kangin about it until now…’’ Yesung said before sighing. ‘’Siwon is deeply attached to the girl… he call her his daughter… although he know by now that she is just a niece of him.. and that the person who hurt them both and destroy their lives… his own brother… is the father of that little girl….’’

~~~~

They all then stood in the living room…. Watching Siwon taking pictures with Mira and MaRi scolding them for moving around and resulting in shaky pictures… Teuk hold his mouth to prevent his sobs from being heard… he then looked at Kangin who dropped to his knees and was trembling…

‘’SiHan…… what did u do to ur own family…. Ur own daughter…. Ur own brother…. What the hell did u do to us,, ur inhuman…. U can’t be a human being…..’’ Kangin then broke into tears and felt Hae pulling him into a hug.

Yesung tear up to the scene… he then looked to Siwon who was clueless of everything that was going around him… he was enjoying his fatherhood.. knowing very little about what was going to happen in that upcoming future of them~

3 days later

‘’come on…. He is still against it?’’ Hyuk asked as he served coffee to both Yesung and Hae in ‘’Happy Day’’ restaurant.

Yesung nod and rested his chin in his palm.

‘’I don’t know what to do guys… Siwon is so stubborn, he can’t bear with the thought of sending Mira away… I tried to convince him that she isn’t migrating or anything.. she will reunite with her mom.. he can always visit her and they can still be the father-daughter they have always been…’’

Hae looked confused.

‘’Siwon must place his emotions aside and think rationally… he isn’t physically capable of watching after Mira as she grows up.. plus you and him are in progress of starting afresh hyung… we must also consider Teuk and Kangin hyungs situation… this is so unfair for them…. If we get MinJung to reunite with Mira there will be no more room for Teuk hyung to feel guilty anymore toward Kangin hyung specially if we manipulate the situation a little bit and make it look as if Kangin hyung is the one who helped on the mother-daughter reunion….’’

Hyuk nods. ‘’listen u guys… I have an idea….’’

Next Day

‘’grandpa I want some cotton candies….’’ Mira said holding tightly into her grandfather’s wrist as the two of them along with Siwon decided to spend the afternoon in the park in their neighbourhood.

‘’arasso I will buy u some but u can’t eat more than one coz ur teeth will turn black and fall down…’’

Mira stopped and raised both hands in happiness. ‘’WOW I will look like a witch I can now scare u all late at night.’’

Siwon laughed at his little girl’s comment  and decided to sit on the bench available until his dad and daughter get back after buying the candies.

‘’Siwon-ah….’’

Siwon turned to the direction of the voice.. ‘’Yesung?’’ he asked in confusion.

‘’am here too Siwon….’’ Kangin said with a smile.

The two walked to his side and he tried not to look so upset…. Yesung and him had this big argument about Mira’s issue the night before so he was still mad at the elder man.

‘’he don’t seem so please to see us?’’ Kangin sad as the three now were seated on the bench.

Yesung circled Siwon’s shoulder and he felt him stiffening.

‘’he isn’t happy to see ME to be more accurate…’’ he said with a pout.

‘’what are u guys doing here?’’ Siwon asked.

‘’Yesung-ssi???’’’ another voice was heard but this time, Siwon couldn’t really tell who was the owner but he felt the tension in the air right away.

‘’K….Kangin-ah….’’ Teuk said as his eyes met Kangin’s…. he felt MinJung hugging his arm.

‘’what are u guys doing here?’’ Kangin asked in confusion before he looked at Yesung who kept silent.

‘’the HELL Yesung… u can’t be serious.. ur not doing this to me…’’ Siwon yelled before he stood up.

‘’appa……’’

Mira’s voice was heard and everyone looked at her direction. Siwon’s dad looked dumbfounded… he looked at Yesung with questioning eyes…

Yesung bowed to him before going one quick glance to very-angry-Siwon… but he knew he has to do this whether Siwon approved it or not… he walked to MinJung side and looked straight in her eyes…

‘’MinJung-ah… I know u have been though a lot… and I know that the scar that is left in ur heart because of SiHan ugly acts is still hurting as ever… but God always have been fair… so after all the waiting…. Here is ur daughter….. he sent it back to you….’’ And he pointed to Mira who was standing there, enjoying the sweet taste of her candy.

YeSung POV

I never remember crying in a group before…. I always have been the type to avoid the public eyes when I give a free pass for my tears to stream down my face…. Not until Choi family break into my life and make me experience the heart breaks and the heart flutters… I saw Siwon’s spiritual father sending Mira to her mom wholeheartedly… for a second I thought that man wasn’t really from this planet.. how can he hold so much love and tenderness in the small space of a human’s chest cage.. I looked at Siwon who stood there, his usual disoriented sight fixed in the horizon of blankness… he hugged Mira and kissed her face over and over until he felt that his strength will betray him so he stopped and walked away first… I wanted to run after him but I knew he would like to stay alone… and I knew more than anyone that when Siwon gets angry at me then he needs a lot of time to calm down and he will never calm down until I call him for a compromise….

The moment I stopped by the bookstore later that night.. I felt my heard spinning… I wondered why do those pain attacks will target me when am planning for some time for the only two of us…

‘’Yesung ur here… come in son….’’ Siwon’s father warm voice wakes me up from my misbalance and I couldn’t help but to hug him.

‘’he is still angry?’’ I asked in a low tone.

His father shrugged his shoulder. ‘’ he didn’t speak a word since then… am sure u guys will work this out… cookies?’’ he offered and I nod with a smile, he patted my shoulder before making his way to the kitchen.

I looked around in the book store, he wasn’t in his room, I walked further inside and I saw him cleaning some of the shelves…. I smiled and walked closer to his side.

‘’evening…..’’ I greeted, and as expected… he ignored me.

‘’someone is still mad….’’ I said crossing my arms and leaning to the shelve behind me…. he placed down some books from the shelve in front of me and sit down on the nearest chair, placed them on the table close to him and started cleaning.

I sighed. ‘’until when ur gonna keep this act…. U will regret this wasted time when am gone…’’ I said, meaning every letter I spilled out but I knew he will never think that far.

 

He continued cleaning the cooks with a small towel. I walked and sit beside him.

‘’Siwon-ah… what shall I do to make it up for u?’’ and I rubbed my chin. ‘’considering ur dirty mind.. a y-dance is a suggestion…. But u know I can’t dance…’’ I said tugging my hair with a smile.

He FINALLY looked at me. ‘’just leave me alone okay….’’  And before I can argue with him, 2 people appeared in front of us.. two very good-looking ladies.

‘’excuse me Sir.. do u work here?’’ one of them asked, looking at me.

I look at Siwon who placed the books aside and stood up. ‘’how can I help you?’’

The other girl whispered something on her friend’s ear and I looked at them in confusion as they started laughing.

‘’oh ah yeah.. am looking for some books regarding the ‘’French Revolution’’ can u help me with that?’’

And before Siwon can answer the other lady jumped to my side and slightly pushed Siwon away,

‘’and am looking for a boyfriend… do u want to go out with me?’’ she asked and I was startled.

Her friend laughed and I saw Siwon holding the girl’s arm before he pulled her away from me.

‘’Get out…..’’ he said.

We all looked at him in confusion.

‘’I SAID GET OUT OF HERE WE DON’T HAVE STUPID REVOLUTION BOOKS SO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE…’’ he yelled and in matter of seconds, the girls were gone.

I walked to his side and held his arm but he pulled away.

‘’u always cause trouble… didn’t I ask u to leave me alone… damn it YESUNG’’

I was a bit confused but when I realized why did he burst out like that I smiled, I turned him around so he can face me.

‘’so u play angry at me and then scream at the first person who try and flirt with me… what do I call that? Possessiveness?’’  I asked, failing to hide my smile.

He looked away.

‘’just go away…. I don’t wanna hear ur voice okay?’’ he said and I crossed my arms.

‘’okay then… I think the girls didn’t go that far, if I run out now I may catch them, I may also get a good company for a date don’t u think so?’’ and I was about to walk away when he held my arm and pulled me closer to his side.

‘’where the hell do u think ur going?’’ he asked and I grinned.

‘’u don’t want me anymore.. I can’t stay here and grieve… I will go look for someone who will chase after me instead…’’ I said and his eyebrows met in annoyance.

‘’u really know how to piss someone off.. don’t dare and think of looking into someone else when am here u heard me?’’

I smiled and kissed his cheek, he kept wearing the same angry expression.

‘’did I tell u before that u look the iest when ur jealous?’’ I said teasingly and finally I manage to see his dimpled smile that day. ‘’and did I tell u before that u look the ugliest when u flirt around.. behave u old man… ur mine okay? And mine only…ur not allowed to look at anyone else but me…’’

I Siwon’s cheek and looked deeply into his eyes.

‘’am sorry….’’ I said…. And I meant it in a complete different context.

‘’u don’t have to be…’’ and he caressed my hair. ‘’I over-reacted but I know that no matter what.. Mira will always be MY daughter, she may carry SiHan hyung’s name but she is my little girl….’’

Cough~cough

We looked at the direction of the coughing sound and we pulled away.

‘’oh…. DongHae-ah…..’’ I said, rubbing the back of my neck and Siwon tried to act normal.

‘’am sorry for interrupting ur pre-make-out session but hyung…’’ and he looked at me. ‘’u said u need a ride home.. am all yours…’’ he said and received a glare from Siwon…. I found myself blushing , Siwon can still send hate glares despite his weak sight.. I don’t know why but i felt as happy as ever….

Siwon’s dad insisted that we have to eat some cookies before leaving so that what we did…

‘’so u don’t mind it ajhussi…?’’ Hae asked while chewing his food.

‘’why would I ? as long as I will always get to see him I have no problem at all…’’

I and Siwon looked at them in confusion.

‘’what r u two talking about?’’ Siwon asked and I saw Hae winking to Siwon’s dad.

‘’I and ajhussi think that its time for u guys to move in together… u know.. this time it was me and that is fine.. what will happen if someone else ran into u guys while u make out publicly? The book store will close down due to the scandal…’’ and Siwon’s dad burst in laughter, I hated the fact that my face turned dark red… I looked at Siwon.

‘’Dad… ‘’ he called out and his dad held his hand. ‘’no objections Siwon.. I know u wish to be always surrounded by Yesung-ssi… and u really don’t have to worry about me.. plus ur still working in the book store with me so we’ll split apart only during weekends and at night…’’

He nods. ‘’yes specially AT NIGHT…’’ he emphasized and I felt my cheeks burning.

Time passed by quickly… Siwon said he wanted to spend the night together so I made dinner to MaRi and make sure she drift to a peaceful sleep before I rushed to my room… where he was waiting for me..

‘’she slept?’’ he asked and I answered with a ‘’hmmmmm’’..

‘’and why r u standing there? Come here…’’ he said, pointing at the empty space beside him… on my bed..

I walked closer, hesitantly… I sat beside him, playing with my little fingers… why was I so nervous?

‘’hyung…..’’ he called and I felt my cheeks heating, I knew this tone of voice very well..

‘’y… yes…’’ I answered, not looking at him.

He suddenly pushed me down and rolled over me, I was startled… I felt my heart beating so fast.

‘’Si…won…ah’’’ I stuttered as I saw his face looking so serious at me….

‘’I waited for so long….’’ He said, leaning closer….. I closed my eyes, feeling his hot breath on my right ear….’’I bet u did too….’’ And he my earlobe…. I felt the sweat dropping at the back of my neck…

‘’Si….won…..plz….’’’ I begged, I really didn’t know what I was begging for.. my hands betrayed me and I found them exploring his clothes chest and abdomen muscles… ‘’don’t deny me hyung….’’ He said and in a minute I felt cold air hitting my chest as he pulled down my blazer’s zipper… I felt my view blurring as he pressed wet kisses in my neck…..’’ar….gh…’’ my mouth skipped a moan and I didn’t know from where did I get the strength to push him away and pull up his shirt in one quick movement… he smiled and roll us over once again with me on top….’’ur such a temptation….’’ He said and for once I forgot that he was a blind man… his intense gaze drove me over the edge… we shared the most passionate, deep, disoriented kiss of all times.. he caressed my hair when we broke the kiss and I wiped his sweaty forehead….’’u know?’’ he asked and I hmmmmmmmmmmm-ed once again before kissing his nose….’’I kind alike you’’ he said teasingly and I chuckled…. I switched our positions once again and allowed one hand to unbuckle his pants belt… I felt his breathing rapid with every movement I made….’’u know?’’ I initiated and he hmmmmmm-ed me this time while pinching my right .. I groaned in pleasure before whispering…’’I kinda like u too… and wanna keep u around…’’ I said before my brain shuts down when I felt his lips doing wonders on my chest, abdomen… getting rid of the little fabric covering my southern region and when I felt his hot breath hitting my manhood I lost all means of sanity…

End of POV

Few days later, Yesung stopped by the hospital… a place he spent the past year of his life going back and forth from… he kept the painful truth about his illness to himself, he stopped by the hospital regularly and although the doctors told him that there was no point of the chemotherapy, he still can stop by to get some pain killers and pain soothing injections…

‘’stay strong….’’ His doctor said and he smiled. ‘’as long as my loved ones are happy am fine… don’t worry doc…. Thanks a lot…’’ he bowed to his doctor and made his way out of the doctor’s office… he saw a man being pushed through his wheel chair by a nurse, he was about to let it go and just leave, he really hated to see people in their weakest shapes but he noticed that as the nurse helped the man passing by he dropped a small notebook… he picked it up and followed them, he waited outside the patient’s room until the nurse was about to leave… he asked her if he can enter the room to check on the patient and she nodded.

‘’excuse me Sir….’’ Yesung said and the man gave him a side look.

‘’u dropped this earlier… its your right?’’ Yesung also thought that it may be the nurse’s belonging as well and the moment he extend his hand to hand the notebook to the man a small photo fell out of it….. Yesung eyes widened as he saw his and SiHan’s engagement photo…. He looked at the man before his eyes and gasped.

‘’Si……..Si……SiHan?’’ Yesung felt his head spinning once again…

SiHan turned to look at him and YeSung covered his mouth in shock….. that man…. Was he really SiHan? What he saw is a half-burnt face of a paralyzed man…..

‘’so destiny did give me a chance to meet u again Yesung-ah…… its been a while…’’ he said in a thick tone and Yesung fell in his knees…

YeSung POV

I dragged my heavy legs to the way back home…. I felt the pain squeezing my soul as SiHan words from earlier echoed in my head..

Its so dramatic… that story of ours YeSung-ah…

I let my back fall backward when I finally seated in the public bus’s back seat.

The way we met… my proposal.. our engagement days… how the happiness that we were immersed in deceived us… as I was greedy for ur whole being… I wasn’t satisfied with whatever love u were giving me so I end up slipping down hell in the dark world of sin…

I looked through the window…. Why was it raining today? I started to hate the rain… we never had good memories together…

When I woke up from the coma… I thought that my affair is just a mistake that I will never be punished for… but I didn’t know that justice will always win over… and my biggest loss was when I figured out ur heart was buried deep in Siwon’s chest…. Willingly…

The bus stopped and I get off.. I looked around… people were rushing to hide from the rain…I smiled bitterly… it’s the wounds that will dig in our shoulders once the rain stops is what we must hide from…. Bear with…. Or die with….

I kidnapped him… I kidnaped my own daughter and decide to get revenge of everything and everyone.. when I assaulted him the way I did… I never thought he will survive… I was blinded by hatred… I thought that even if he did make it through he will never be able to see u again.. to remember anything at all.. that strike on his forehead and eyes was meant to end his life and it did in a way or another until destiny played its game once again and forced ur paths to crossed once again..

I walked up the stairs heading to where I knew he will be, waiting for me with the same annoyed expression because I didn’t call him all day long… coz I didn’t kiss him since last night..

I received my punishment right after my inhuman crime… here I am.. Barely surviving after my car crashed and blow off in my attempt to run away after what I did to them… Siwon…. And my kid…

I opened the apartment’s door and I walked slowly, I knew he will lecture me so an attempt to escapes is worth trying…

God punished me already… my family did, by abandoning me… my brothers will never look at my face ever again…. So  I won’t ask u to forgive me… what am begging for is for u to keep in mind that I loved you Yesung… I really did.. more than I should actually.. otherwise I wouldn’t have end up the way I did…. Don’t forgive me… and u won’t.. just believe me for once.. I loved u… and will always will..

I saw him laying down the floor with MaRi sleeping on his abdomen; I stood there looking at how childish he looks and how much MaRi is enjoying the comfort of her new pillow… I smiled and felt the pain in my chest easing a little bit..

Maybe I shouldn’t worry about you two that much.. you still have each other… and the love u carry for me to attach you together… forever..

1 month later

‘’where the HELL is Yesung hyung….’’ Hyuk asked in nervousness as he waited outside Siwon’s room in the hospital.

‘’I called him…. He said he is in his way…’’ Hae said before looking at Kangin.

‘’how come we couldn’t meet with the donor till now… I mean come on the surgery will be performed in what? 2 hours… we didn’t even get to meet him yet….’’

‘’here is Yesung….’’ Leeteuk said, pointing at Yesung who walked lazily toward them.

‘’Hyung….’’ Hae waved to him and Leeteuk held Kangin’s arm.

‘’do u see now? I told u there is something wrong with him, look at him, his face is colourless… and he has been wearing this hat that covers his head for a while now.. he is acting fishy… am worried…’’

‘’am…am sorry…. Where is he?’’ Yesung said panting for air despite his slow steps from earlier.

Hyuk walked him inside and left them alone right after that….

‘’guys…..’’ Hae said in a deep tone. ‘’Yesung hyung…. Is he …. Is he sick or something? When I held his arm earlier he felt so weak…. He was shivering…..’’

‘’he must be worries Hae… don’t panic….’’ Kangin said before turning to look at Teuk who also looked worried.

‘’he is fine.. Yesung MUST be fine…’’ Kangin said, passing his hand through his hair.

In SiWon’s room

‘’I thought u will ditch me…’’ Siwon said, squeezing  Yesung into a hug.

The elder smiled bitterly. ‘’idiot… how can I do that in such a day? How can I do that at all?’’

Siwon pulled away.

‘’Hyung… everything will be j….just… fine right?’’ Siwon asked in concern and Yesung his cheek.

‘’It surely will… we waited for so long Siwon… u can’t lose ur faith now….’’ Yesung said holding the younger’s hand.

‘’I can’t believe am gonna see you again…..’’ Siwon said in excitement and Yesung felt his heart torn apart.

‘’mmmmmm…. I can…not… wait for that too…’’ he said in stutter.

‘’okay now…. sing for me… kiss me… let’s make out quickly before the annoying gang out there interrupt us…’’ he said and Yesung looked at him with wide eyes.

‘’u ert.. is this the time for this? U must be praying to God now so he can save ur …’’

Siwon laughed before holding Yesung’s forearms. ‘’come on hyung… life is short.. have some fun……’’ and before he knew it, YeSung was kissing him…. He kissed him deeply that Siwon felt his head spinning….. when they pulled apart, Yesung was panting for air while Siwon felt his cheeks turning pinkish…. Their foreheads pressing on one another…..’’not….that am complaining…. But what was that for?’’ Siwon asked.. YeSung smiled despite the tear that fell off of his eye.

‘’ur right… life is short… its too short sometimes….’’ He said before locking their lips in another sincere, and salty kiss as his tears fell unstoppably afterwards….

When he walked out of the room, his swollen eyes were obvious to them all… he smiled though… and hugged them all…

‘’sunbanim….’’ Hyuk held his arms after the pull off of the hug. ‘’don’t scare me… am on the verge of breaking down at any minute….’’ He said before he receive a on his cheek by Yesung.

‘’Hyuk… listen to me… this box…..’’ and he handed a small, woody book to the younger man. ‘’I want u to open it… one week from now, not before… and not after…. Okay?’’

‘’what is….’’

‘’u will know by then… just promise me u will do as I told u…..’’ he said and received a nod from Hyuk… he then patted his shoulder and looked around to the rest of his friends… he felt his heart being squeezed but he couldn’t lose his smile….  He turned to look to Hyuk. ‘’I have somewhere I need to stop by before the surgery…..’’ he said and received a nod from Hyuk. ‘’but u can’t be late… u know he will ask to see u once he wakes up….’’ Hyuk said and Yesung nod… he hugged Hyuk once again…. Tightly before his shadow disappeared in the crowd of that noisy corridor.

1 week later

Siwon POV

I looked around…. Here and there… the place was filled with people… I turned my back… I saw them… Hyuk… Hae… Kangin hyung… why were they all crying? Am confused… did u write them something sad Yesung-ah? Those letters… those white sheets of paper that embraced ur little, lovely fingers… how could they hold so much pain that I see my friends…. Our friends breaking into tears one after the other after reading them…

‘’stay strong….’’

They kept telling me as they passed by… once ur body was buried inside that deep hole… was it cold there too Yesung-ah? Coz its already freezing like hell over here… it’s a rainy season u know… that’s why I kept telling u to stay by my side… will u ever be offered to have such a warm embrace as the ones we always shared ?

‘’Siwon-ah…..’’

I heard Kangin hyung calling me…. why was his voice so cracked?

‘’Siwon-ah look at me… talk to me… say anything please…..’’ he shook my body before sliding down… what did he want me to say? Did u promise him to talk about something? Gossiping about you maybe… he always knew I was frustrated coz u always teased me with ur love for brownies and me being my childish self I will sulk for days until u kiss me and admit that u love me more than those ridiculously tasty human creation of a food..

I looked around… there was no more people in there Yesung-ah… did they felt tired from waiting for u to get out of that box and dance like a school kid telling them that ur pranked went well and that we are all fools? Those idiots… who can miss out a chance to see ur beautiful angelic face covered with happiness as u dance like a butterfly with ur lovely, husky voice echoing as u laugh wholeheartedly…

‘’just leave him alone for now…. he needs to be alone….’’ Hae said before he held the spacing out Hyuk out of the funeral spot… all the way out of the graveyard..

I felt something patting on my shoulder…..

‘’this…… he left u this…..’’ Teuk hyung said, more like whispering before he handed me a folded paper… he then pulled up Kanign hyung who was still holding my legs as he slid down and cried on the ground….

‘’let’s go…..’’ he said and all I remember after that was a killing silence and rain droplets tickling my cheeks….

Siwon-ah…

My one and only Siwon..

Are u alone right now baby?

Did they all left u behind…?

They did so didn’t they?

Its okay…. Am still here… with you..

Remember? Now.. tomorrow.. forever always…

I know… I know ur mad at me.. because I wasn’t there when u wake up to view the world that meant nothing when u weren’t around Siwon-ah…

The world that never failed to squeeze my soul in all ways when u weren’t by my side..

Remember? When we played under the rain… the day they told us we got a donor and an eye surgeon for u… all at once?

Did I tell u how handsome u looked with ur bangs covering half of ur eyes….? Ur beautiful eyes… the ones that I sadly had to replace with my own…

Do they hurt? Itch? They are small aren’t they :(

I wish I had more to offer u than my sight sweetheart..

Siwon-ah… do u remember when we promised to name our first kid if we ever had one ‘’JongWon’’ I was worried though when u said he will take after ur good-looks… what if our MaRi falls for him? You and I have been though something similar…but wasn’t it worth all the pains?

Siwon-ah…. Is it raining by now?

I bet it is…

Because the rainy days have always been there… whenever I tried to approach you..

Why did u have to be so unapproachable..

Very handsome, very gentle.. and as hard to have a grip of you as ever..

Am sad though Siwon-ah…

Because I begged u to tell me that u love me the night of ur surgery but u kept teasing me..

U always ask for something in return.. a kiss, a yummy dinner or a make out session..

Will u ever stop being a ert..? but ur like that just for me right ^^

Am tired Siwon-ah… am tired of trying to space myself from you as I felt my strength fading away… there is no more silky hair for you to pass ur slim, long fingers through… am sorry for not giving in to ur advances to more love making because my body was too weak to put up with ur stamina u naught boy…

Am sorry baby..

Remember when I told u we must travel to Rome together…? To Greece to Venice..  we still can do… I still can invade ur dreams and we can still do sight-seeing… but if u dare to sneak looks at those ridiculously good-looking European women u will be killed by me, bare-handed..

Hahahaha.. Sorry Mr.Choi but ur not the only possessive man over here…

What shall I write more? Am confused..

I love you?? U know that…don’t you?

I miss you?? Yes I do Siwon… so bad… will u still miss me each in a while..?

Shall I be selfish and ask u to never look at anyone else? Because I will know.. I will always know… because u will be looking through my eyes… and that will make it even more painful that the thought itself…

Siwon-ah… am the same old man u always claim I was.. so this old man’s view is blurry now.. so one more thing I want to say is that..

No matter how long it will take us to reunite.. u must be happy.. always..

And although I fell short to provide u with the happiness u deserve.. u never fail to shower me with hope and faith.. that life isn’t that unfair after all.. because if it was I wouldn’t be so happy writing this… knowing that u will love me now… tomorrow and forever always…

I fell on my knees as I had too little power left to fight the heavy pouring rain that digged in my shoulders, leaving me drenched to the point of intoxication of sorrow and despair… I knew crying will never bring u back to me…. and I knew that ur precious eyes will mark u as mine and myself as yours all the way to eternity… so I let the tears chock in my throat Yesung-ah… and I let my world collapses as I buried my face in the soil that succeeded to take u away from me… I’ll wait… I will always wait for ur invasion so we can live our dreams, your dreams…. My dreams away from this spiteful world that spares no spot for pure souls as yours Yesung-ah…

Alive or dead… u will always be mine… now… tomorrow and forever always…

 

THE END

A.N: So yeah… this is the end.. am so sorry if the way I wrote the last two chapters disappointed some of u guys L am not very satisfied with that too.. and I know by the time u read this u may also forgot that I added a slightly- scene and am sorry that I saved it for the final chapter but I hinted at some scenes before :P I can’t write more than I did on that scene coz I never did before, even in my old fics I seek help from some of my LJ friends…. So~

Does any of u hate me now? this ending was decided LONG time ago in my head… so I don’t just write what comes into my mind L r u guys angry at me? believe me I ship YeWon  more than any of u guys can imagine so it breaks my heart when I read sad stories about my OTP but this story was meant to end this way…

So I said before that I will continue writing my other fic ‘’Will it snow for Christmas?’’ but now am not sure anymore since the mid-terms are approaching and am in engineering school so my schedule is hectic..

Anyway.. one last thing I MUST add is that am really thankful for all ur support, the lovely comments, the subscription.. it really meant a lot to me since I never thought that I will go back to writing so salute to all of u and I love u all with all my heart :D

Comments are LOVED <3

 

P.S: I will try and reply to u guys if u have any questions regarding the ending since I never did so on the previous chapters… just don’t hate me okay :'(