Chapter 3

Taking Back What I Said

In order to figure out who this mysterious girl was, I had to stick with Hyukkie or else he couldn’t tell me if I was right or wrong.

“Is it... Sunny?” I asked in anticipation. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her. She is really cute. I like cute things but I am no match for Sunny’s overflowing, natural aegyo.

“Nope.”

Darn! Umm who else is there?... Ah “Hyuna!” I shouted and accidentally gained her attention. I waved hi to her in order to avoid a scene and she looked at me strangely but waved back hesitantly. That girl was flowing with charisma and she was also a dancer so I would bet money that she was the one that Hyukkie likes.

“Nu-uh.”

This was proving to be harder than I originally thought. I was about to ask Hyukkie for another hint when I realized that I had only guessed two girls so far. I guess trying to guess a few more wouldn’t hurt.

I scanned the room looking for anymore potential Hyukkie crushes. My eyes landed on Hwang MiYoung but she goes by Tiffany since she came from the United States. Honestly I wanted to be good friends with her because she is good at everything. But she was so out of my league that even though she is nice, I realized that it was a fruitless effort. Hyukkie is more popular than I am though so he had a better chance with her.

“Tiffany?” I asked, except it was another fruitless effort as all I got was a simple “No” as a reply from Hyukkie.

Now he seemed like he was starting to get a bit bored with this as he was much more into his conversation with his friends than he was with answering my inquiries.

But I wasn’t about to give up that easily. When I thought of attractive girls from our school, the first person I thought of was BoA unnie. She was the queenka of the school last year. She was perfect though. She could sing, dance and had a great personality so I gave it a shot. “Hyukkie, it is BoA unnie?”

Hyukkie paused his conversation with his friends to look at me and say, “Hae. I already told you. She is in this room. BoA noona doesn’t even go to this school anymore.” He sounded so calm and patient. Which is another thing I admire about him. He always had a lot more patience than I did. Maybe that was another reason we go along so well.

But now I am back to square one. There was another group of girls that walked by and one in particular stood out to me. Her name is Hara and the one thing you can use to differentiate her from everyone else is that she is as skinny as a stick! She is really pretty and smart too. You would never know but she was in the top ten students from our grade.

If this wasn’t right I am going to beg Hyukkie for another hint.

“Hey Hyukkie?” I asked hoping that I would finally be right.

“Yeah?” he replied nonchalantly.

“Do you like Hara?”

He then continued to stare at me and he looked like he was thinking of how to answer me.

Don’t tell me that I’m finally right??

----------------------------

A/N: hehe cliffy ^-^ Well not really x3 Hope you guys liked it~ 

Oh and with the girls, I'm not really picking favorites. I just asked my friend to name 5 k-pop girls :)