Chapter 16

Taking Back What I Said

Back in the classroom it was surprisingly empty. Kris, Luhan, Kai and Sehun were all gone so I assumed that they took my advice to join the dance club. And both Hyukkie and Yunho were gone. I almost forgot that Yunho dances too.

Since we were both sitting on our own, I moved up to sit next to Jae. The class has been pretty boring and Jae and I ended up talking most of the time.

“So you’re going to go watch Eunhyuk’s performance right?” she asked me curiously.

“Of course. And I assume you will be there for Yunho?” I asked back.

She blushed a little but replied, “Of course.” Those two are so funny. They have been together for about three or four years now and they are still shy sometimes. It’s pretty cute but I get so jealous sometimes.

The rest of the day finished with the teachers giving us papers to get our parents to sign. It was all very boring.

After we finished our last class I made my way to the grocery store. I know it sounds weird but I wanted to grab some snacks for me and Hyukkie. Even though it’s the first day, I bet he is still exhausted.

At the grocery store I found the perfect snacks. If there is one thing you need to know about me, then it is that I am obsessed with anything melon, coffee or caramel flavored. So I picked up a milk coffee and melon bread for me. For Hyukkie, I grabbed strawberry milk and a roll of kimbap to help the appetite he probably had.

I quickly paid for it all and went back to school and made my way into the dance studio. After all, I needed a ride home didn’t I?

All of them were still in the dance studio practicing the routine. Just by watching them practice, I could tell that the performance was going to be amazing. Hyukkie managed to work Kai, Kris, Sehun and Luhan into the performance and it looked like all four of them were picking up the choreography pretty easily.

But when I was watching them practice, the one who really stood out to me was Hyukkie. I always thought he looked handsome while dancing. He is wearing a black muscle shirt with white and black basketball shorts but even that simple outfit made him look really good. He is really athletic so the muscle shirt showed off his skinny yet built arms.

When Hyukkie saw that I was there he called a break for everyone and made his way over to me.

“Hey you~ I will be done in a few minutes then we can go home,” he informed me while panting a little since he was just dancing.

“Okay. I brought some food for you if you are hungry,” I told him while showing him the food I just bought.

“Oh my God Hae, you are the best!” he said while smiling brightly. “I’m starving. How about we eat this after I finish practice? We are only going to do a few more run throughs.”

“Alright,” I replied as I made my way to an empty bench in the practice room. I took out my iPod and sketchpad getting ready to draw a new picture. I love drawing and I hate to admit it but Hyukkie is my favorite thing to draw. No matter what he does he always looks so charismatic and it’s so fun to draw him.

My favorite picture I have is one of him sleeping. He looks so peaceful and like he doesn’t have a care in the world. I drew that one after we got back from one of his volleyball games. We were at his house and I was there for a sleepover. He was really tired though so he ended up sleeping before me. Seeing that, I was really inclined to draw him and the picture turned out to be one of my best ones ever.

I actually haven’t told him about that picture yet. It’s probably because I’m selfish and I want to keep that one all to myself.

-----------------------------

A/N: Your patience will be rewarded, I promise! The next chapter is eventful, so tomorrow keep on the look out for it~