Chapter 15

Taking Back What I Said

Everything else was pretty boring today. We met most of our other teachers, who all seemed to be okay so far, and spent a lot of time getting to know each other.


Although I thought it was pretty stupid to do that since most of us knew each other since middle school or even before that, I learned that it wasn’t a complete waste of time. I made friends with a group of boys that consisted of Kai, Luhan, Kris and Sehun. They all seemed really cool and all had their own charms.

Luhan and Kris were exchange students from China but they studied Korean enough to converse almost fluently. Kai and Sehun on the other hand, are from Korea but switched schools this year because our school is one of the most academically advanced and their school didn’t challenge them enough.

I also learned that they dance and I told them that they should join the dance club. This year Hyukkie is the president and I’m sure he would love new members. If they caught on quick enough, they might even be able to perform in the back to school assembly.

It is now lunch time and just like the years before, Hyukkie wasn’t with us. It’s not really a big deal since I know Hyukkie has other friends besides me. Plus, this year I would finally see him during class too.

So here I am, just eating my lunch while talking to Yunho and Jae. They are both really good friends but sometimes I really feel like the third wheel and I wish I could make a lot more friends so I wouldn’t feel like I am always bothering them.

Suddenly I saw someone walking towards us. As they got closer to us, I realized that it was Hyukkie and a smile naturally made its way to my face.

“Hey guys,” he called out.”Hae, I’m going to miss the rest of our classes for the day. We need to practice our dance for next week. You think you could help me by getting the papers I miss and letting me borrow your notes if there are any?”

“Sure. That’s not a problem,” I replied when suddenly I remembered those new boys just met. “Oh yeah! I just met four guys that just moved to our school. Do you remember them? They are in our class,” I asked him.

He thought about it for a little bit but then nodded his head, probably wondering where I was going with this.

“Well they told me that they all dance. I referred them all to the dance club so keep an eye out for them, okay? Just by looking at them I could tell they are good and you should try to fit them into the performance next week,” I told him with excitement.

He just looked at me in amusement and said, “Okay sure. But only because you are helping me with my missing work,” he added playfully. “But really. Thanks for helping me out. I will try my best to repay you, and by the way. The lunch you made me was really good,” he said while sending me a wink.

That one simple action caused my heart beat to speed up. How could something so simple and small affect me so much?

I just smiled as I watched him walk to the dance studio, not even noticing the knowing smirk on both Jae and Yunho’s faces.

---------------------------

A/N: Hehe Jaejoong and Yunho know something. And I added EXO in ^-^ Those are my biases so they got put in xD