Chapter 11

Taking Back What I Said

When we got back to my room it looked like Hyukkie and Yunho had finished their homework or at least that problem they were working on earlier. At the sight of the snacks Jae and I brought into the room both of their faces brightened up.

Everyone used this chance to take a break from the homework. After everyone finished eating they started relaxing and I found out that I was the only one with work left. Hyukkie offered to help me but I didn’t want to take too much advantage of his helpfulness. So he helped me with only the problems I got really stuck on.

Soon I started getting sleepy but I really wanted to hurry and finish this. Since Jae and Yunho had both finished all their work, they were sitting with their backs against my bed and cuddling with each other. Hyukkie was playing games on his phone and would pause it when I needed help but other than that he seemed a little bored.

The sleepiness was really getting to me though, as I could feel myself drifting off every once in a while.

Hyukkie must have seen this as he advised me, “Hae. You look tired. Maybe you should take a break and rest for a bit.”

That sounded like a good idea but I couldn’t hold up my friends any longer. They were all done and here I was preventing them from doing the fun things we planned to do after we finished the homework.

“But I need to finish this so we can do all the stuff we planned!” I told, and almost whined to, Hyukkie.

“You shouldn’t worry about it Hae. I don’t mind and I’m sure Yunho and Jae don’t mind either. Right guys?” he asked them while shooting a glance their way.

They simply replied with a nod of their heads. That didn’t stop me from feeling guilty though.

I looked at how much of my homework was left. I only had a half a page so I might as well finish it now.

“Why don’t you guys go put the DVD in and get it started? I’m almost done anyways and Jae knows how to work my TV and DVD player,” I suggested.

“Okay come on boys, we can make popcorn while we are down there too,” Jae said while getting up.

“I will stay here and keep Hae company. You two can go down and we will go as soon as Hae finishes,” Hyukkie told Jae.

Jae only shrugged and grabbed Yunho’s hand as they walked out of my room.

“Thanks for staying Hyukkie,” I said, looking at him apologetically.

“No problem. What are friends for?” he replied sending me a smile that made my heart melt. Seeing that automatically put a smile on my face too and gave me more energy to keep working.

It only took me about 10-15 minutes to finish my homework after that and man was I exhausted. I yawned and stretched as Hyukkie helped me get up and we made our way downstairs to meet Jae and Yunho.

----------------------------------

A/N: Yay some eunhae moments~ There will be even more next chapter so look forward to it :) It will be up tomorrow~