Chapter 13

Taking Back What I Said

After taking a quick shower I put on my uniform and started getting my backpack together. Hyukkie left his homework here so I put it all together for him so he could quickly grab it when he came. When my backpack was all packed I did my hair and makeup. I’m not too girly but I have to still look good right?


When all that was finished I made my way to my kitchen. I started making lunches for both me and Hyukkie as part of my way of saying thanks for staying last night. It was kind of a simple lunch but I hope he still likes it. As I was finishing up the lunches Hyukkie walked in.

“Ooh Hae, that looks yummy,” he complimented while looking at the lunches. “I know you eat a lot but do you really need two lunches??” he asked, teasing me.

“No~ I don’t need two. The other one is for you but if you keep teasing me, maybe I won’t give it to you,” I said trying to get him back.

“Okay, okay! I’ll stop. Thanks,” he said as I handed him the lunchbox.

“Have you eaten breakfast yet?” I asked since I haven’t eaten yet and we still had a time before school.

“Nah. I was going to eat on the way to school,” he told me while holding up an apple.

“That’s good. I haven’t eaten either. How about we leave now and we can stop off at Starbucks on our way to school?” I suggested.

“Sounds good to me. Let me go grab my homework from your room and then we can head out,” he said as he made his way to my room.

“Okay. It’s all on my desk!” I yelled to him since he was already up the stairs. I walked to my parents room to let them know that I was leaving. ”Umma. Appa. Hyukkie and I are going to school now.”

“Okay. Have fun sweetie,” my umma answered sleepily. I guess they didn’t get home until really late last night.

After telling my parents, I made my way back to the kitchen and grabbed my lunchbox seeing that Hyukkie already grabbed his. We both walked to his car and he started driving. The ride to Starbucks was quiet but it was more of a comfortable silence.

When we got there we were lucky enough that there was no line. I ordered an iced caramel macchiato (noticing a trend yet? :D) and Hyukkie got a strawberry smoothie. I quickly paid before he could even take out his wallet because I still felt bad about last night.

“Why can’t I pay again?” Hyukkie asked me.

“Because I still feel bad about last night and this was my idea. So think of it like I invited you,” I replied feeling proud that I could do something back for him.

He simply pouted after that and went to go grab our drinks that had just been finished being made. We were soon back in his car and heading to the first day of our final year in high school.

--------------------------

A/N: Okay that was horrible. I can't believe I messed up posting chapters. Double update today since I screwed it up.