Chapter 19

Taking Back What I Said

After school was over I was really excited. I'm going on my first date today with Hyukkie~ I wonder what we are going to do too. After he told me about going, he never said anything about what we are going to do. He seems to have a thing for surprises these days.

As I sat in his car I couldn't help but be more and more curious so I tried asking again.

"So what are we doing today Hyukkie?"

"Hmm. I don't know. What do you want to do?" he replied.

Wow. He really is full of surprises. He didn't plan anything? Well I guess this was pretty spontaneous so maybe he just wanted to hang out.

"Well why don't we just get something to eat first? I'm pretty hungry," I said as my stomach started growling.

He laughed at what good timing my stomach had and said, "Okay. Were you thinking of anything in particular?"

"Not really. You can choose, I trust your judgment when it comes to food," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

I have to admit, on the way there, I almost fell asleep. My lack of sleep was probably starting to get to me and I'm glad that Hyukkie is driving.

Soon we reached the cafe and I got out excitedly. This is my favorite place to eat and I guess Hyukkie probably knew that too. We each ordered our regular drinks and some popcorn chicken. After we got our orders, we went to sit at a table.

"So how did you come up with the idea to ask me out in front of the whole school? I know you couldn't have thought of that by yourself," I said to him, sending him a teasing smile.

"I'm offended! I totally could have thought of that!" he said, pretending to look offended.

"Haha. Could have? So you admit that you didn't?" I said smiling in victory.

"... Yeah =__= Yunho said that someone in Japan did it at their school so I kind of stole the idea..." he admitted.

"Well it was still cute so thank you," I said. I honestly did appreciate it. This would be something I would never forget.

When we finished our drinks we had to find something else to do so Hyukkie brought me to the Han river and we just walked around hand in hand. It was really relaxing and even though I would normally find this a little boring, it felt really nice with Hyukkie by my side.

The sun was starting to set so Hyukkie led me back to his car. Once we were back on the road though, I could tell we were not going back home.

"Hyukkie. Where are we going now?" I asked.

"It's another surprise," he said proudly.

Aish. What is with him and all these surprises? Now I really feel like I need to do more for him.

After about 15 minutes I realized where we were going! He was taking me to the beach! This was one of my favorite places to go. He is so thoughtful! I don't know how I am ever going to thank him.

As we arrived at the beach, he told me to close my eyes and hold his hand. I was so curious but I decided to comply anyway.

I was honestly thinking that maybe he set up dinner like in the movies but there was no way he could do that because he was with me the whole day. I had no idea what was awaiting me down there.

"Okay. You can open your eyes now," he said as he slowed us down to a stop.

As I opened my eyes I could not believe what I was seeing. In front of me was a candle-lit dinner on the beach. This was every girls' dream and I get to live it out.

"H-how'd you set this up?" I asked him in astonishment.

"I have my ways," he said with a smirk.

I assumed it was something like Jae and Yunho's doing but I wasn't about to probe further.

"So you hungry?" he asked.

"Very," I said with a smile and we made our way to the food.

The food was really good. It was actually pizza but the gourmet kind not the greasy kind. It was still warm so I was really surprised but it was so yummy.

We quickly ate up all the food and Hyukkie led me to a blanket on the sand.

He sat down first and I soon followed as I cuddled up to him. It was actually really comfortable despite my suspicions.

"Wow this was amazing Hyukkie. How'd you plan this all out?" I asked.

"Well if you know the right people, anything is possible," he said with a wink.

"But it was all so last minute. I have no idea how you could have come up with all this," I said, still amazed with the whole thing.

"Well this morning I asked your dad if I could take you out since both our parents sounded like they were going out tonight. And I thought about what we could do during school. Once I figured it out, I just had to ask around a little to get some help," he explained.

I feel so grateful. At this moment I looked him in the eyes and told him, "Really... Thank you," and I don't know what got into me but I found myself with my lips pressed against his. I pulled away and blushed, not being able to look Hyukkie in the eyes anymore.

Hyukkie just smiled and pulled me into a hug and we cuddled some more before it got really late and we had to go home.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

------------------------------

A/N: Okay I didn't have time to edit because I'm running five minutes late already. I will come back and edit later tonight.

But I'm sorry for the late update today and I hope I didn't rush anything. You guys have been patient enough :)

And bad news, starting tomorrow I won't have daily updates for a little. This is when my friend will start uploading my chapters for me but I haven't written enough to update every day I'm going to be gone so I'm sorry. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with this chapter!