Chapter ..7..

Different Worlds Live Under One Roof..!

"Oppa! What's wrong?" Jessica asked Donghae who was grabbing her hand tightly and dragging her along silently.

"let's eat first, then we will have a very long chat! So stop asking because I'm going to tell either way!"

He dragged her until they stopped in front of nearby restaurant. They entered it and someone who work there greet them by bowing 90 degree with a soft smile and by the time…his smile disappeared.

"h-h-heechul-sshi?!" Jessica exclaimed and the shock covered her face. Donghae who saw her sudden action stood and stared at her blank face then he waved his sight to see the so called guy 'Heechul'.

"do you… know him?" Donghae whispered to Jessica with uncomfortable feelings. Jessica nodded while her eyes still placed at the expressionless Heechul!

Somehow, Jessica couldn't believe her eyes when they met heechul's face. she couldn’t imagine him the type who will be able to work a part-time job!

"YAH! Heechul! Take them to the nearest table, QUICKLY!" heechul's friend, honkgi, scolded him and pushed him roughly. Heechul didn't say one word but his stare to honkgi tell everything!! Heechul's glance made hongki froze and turned himself to see if there is any customers who need help!

Donghae didn't wait much longer he just shook his head to Jessica like 'let's take a place' so Jessica followed him but inside she wanted to talk to heechul and didn't want to delay it further more.

"why he is acting like that? Is he for real?" Donghae asked Jessica when they took their seats.

"I don't know him very well…we are just colleagues!" Jessica clarified the situation with a bitter smile.

"whatever…listen,…." Donghae stopped his talking when he saw heechul walking to their table holding the main menu for them. But what made him pissed off more that he threw the menu on the table with a rude expression.

"when you finish deciding what you want to EAT…CALL ME!" he placed his eyes on Jessica for a bit then moved away from their sight and left them in their shock!

Hongki, who witness all the rudeness from his friend, he stood and his mouth wide open. He ran toward heechul and grabbed his arm powerfully to drag him to his side.

"yah! Yah! YAH! DID YOU LOSE YOUR MIND?" honkgi bit his lips in panic, he was afraid if the boss would know about heechul's attitude. Hongki knows how much heechul needs this job so he tried at least to show him his so care-side.

"she is here with her boyfriend, huh! She didn't even say one word to me! can't she apologize? Geez!" heechul was complaining and thinking loudly while hongki listening to his complaining and didn't get one word!

"well, she said one word…she said your name, you know!" he said innocently with a hesitant smile.

Heechul gave him another glance that froze him and made him leave the place for heechul…he didn't want to be shouted at! While this, heechul noticed donghae's hand so he headed to them with his so careless expression.

"yes, what's your order?" heechul asked while holding his note and the pen avoiding the eye contact.

"I don't know who you think you are, but can't you at least show some respect to the customers?" Donghae asked trying to be polite just for his sister's sake!

"oppa!" Jessica nagged on her brother's words.

"what's your order?" heechul asked again with less interest and still, he avoided the eye-contact which pissed Donghae off even more!

"where's your boss?" Donghae said as his patient disappeared gradually!

"it seems that you didn't decide yet, I'll leave you for a bit" Heechul excused himself then left again without warning.

Donghae was almost wanting a fight with the cold guy but Jessica grabbed his arm and stopped him. The others were watching the furious Donghae which embarrassed Jessica somehow.

"OPPA! You're embarrassing me! Stop it!"

Heechul stopped his steps and turned his head a bit while thinking about what his ears just heard!

'OPPA? Huh! Funny! Why she's repeating it over and over? AISH ' Heechul thought while completing his walking and ignored them.

"he has his reasons, I had a fight with him before couple of days…so stop it and get to your point for bringing me here!!" Jessica almost shouting while calming her brother down.

"YOU'LL NEVER LEARN…NEVER! Cut your damn relationship with that RUDE GUY, understood?"

Jessica let out a strong sigh like she didn't like his mean words! She just nodded to cut his SO-CARE speech.

"why you brought me here?"

After her question, the situation and the atmosphere between them got complicated suddenly and held a strange aura that Jessica frightened when she felt it! Donghae stared at her for a while with a serious gaze then opened his topic that he deadly wanted to tell her.

 

-I'll say it directly, don't go home and come live with me!

-BO? I mean…WHAT? seriously!

-I know you'd act weirdly like that…I'm warning you Jessica!

-why? Why all up sudden?! You started to scare me!

-believe me…your life would turn upside down if you returned home!

Jessica couldn't handle it and let a laugh…actually it was a mixed emotion laugh that herself couldn't explain it well! She blinked her eyes in shock at his confession.

-oppa, are you still not over your love story yet?

-yah, don't joke about it!

-I'm not! What's with 'my life would be messed'…are you serious?

-DID YOU SEE ME SMILE OR LAUGH? I'm deadly worried about you!

-why?

Donghae leaned his head on the chair from his sister 'stupidity' and her nonstop questions!

-because of the old man! He will ruin your life, this week…if you didn't come with me, believe me…he would do horrible thing to you!

-wait..wait…you're referring to my APPA? How could you call him old man?!

-I can't believe you! You left the main point and you're scolding me because of this word???!!

-no…it's just….I don't like to hear words like these….I won't go anywhere, my father won't do any horrible thing…you're just too sensitive because of what had happened to you.

-you don't know him like how I do!! I don't want to see you crying!

-I won't cry! What's wrong with you?!

-he is selfish Jessica…he could sell you in case to gain whatever he wants!

Jessica let out another sigh. She didn't like what her brother had told her at all. She stood trying to leave the place for him.

-as my father expressed you…so lifeless! How could you say things like that about him?! I'm going, if you want me to curse him again…so better you don't!

She left him and he didn't prosiest to follow her because he knows her stubbornness so well! He leaned his head at the back of his chair again with a worried feelings toward his only sister-Jessica.      

 "how can be a girl still the same for all her life? So STUPID!" Donghae thought.

As when Jessica left the place, Heechul noticed her anger which left on his face a deep questionable expression! so he didn't hesitate even for a second to follow her.

"yah, hongki, I'll go somewhere…cover my absence, understood?" Heecuhl threw the sheet to Hongki and ran after her.

"Heechul-ah!! You can't do that every time! You're putting me in danger you PUNK!" Hongki almost cried after the dangerous situation heechul putting him through!

Well, heechul always does mean things to him since he is the only true friend to him, so he can act more openly with his friend presence. Hongki is one of the rarest guys as heechul always expressed him. He was living as the same town as heechul and when his ultimate friend decide to transfer to the city, hongki didn't take much time deciding to follow him at all! He left his family who was almost depend on him to be with his friend on his 'mission'.

**************************

Heechul didn't call Jessica or made her feel his presence either. He was following her and stopped when Jessica's move stopped too. He prayed that she would not turn back so that she won’t notice him! But, unfortunately, she felt someone was stalking her all her way, so she turned to look if her sense was right or she was just imaging things!

Before she turned she thought Donghae would be the one who could follow her all this way, but once her eyes met heechul's face, she froze and let wide open!

"heechul-sshi?" she exclaimed again his name. he patted his neck with his soft palm and rolled his eyes. When he heard his name he let a sigh of disbelief.

"why are you…stalking me?" Jessica with her innocent voice asked confusedly.

"you're hoping so much!" he didn't like the idea of 'him' stalking 'her'!!

"I didn't mean…I'm just asking why are you here?!" Jessica again asked the same question with different words!

"you didn't pay the bill!!" he shouted at her suddenly.

"BO? Really?! Didn't my brother pay it?!" she kept asking and bowed her head from the shame!

"brother?" Heechul stopped his thinking for a bit to understand this word only! He got shock of his false imagination! "he's…that…no! he's your brother?!" he exclaimed with uncertified voice.

"WAIT! We didn't order a single meal!" after thinking about it and ignoring the appeal from the latter, she remembered that they didn't eat anything and of course, thanks to him!

They kept staring at each others' eyes in the middle of the road, ignoring the people who passing beside them and kept staring and staring. Heechul with doubtful gaze and Jessica with a confused one!

Out of blue, heechul caught Jessica's hand and dragged her along with him but Jessica showed no resist because she wanted badly to apologize to him. And what a great opportunity when the one who you owe you apology, drag you away with him?!

*****************

They entered the same restaurant where he works in and still his hand holding Jessica's tightly.

"Heechul-ah! I thought you'd be late, you're…." hongki said happily after seeing heechul around but as usual, heechul ignored him.

He rolled his eyes left to right hoping to spot her brother. Fortunately, after Jessica's leaving, he ordered for him a meal which took him time to finish it!

Heechul dragged Jessica who still not in her sense of his moves, to where her brother was.

Jessica who stood not knowing what she should do, standing blankly in front of her brother who stopped his eating when he saw the both on his view!

"are you her brother, seriously?!"

***************************************************

I know I know....you'd be like "what's wrong with hee?" xD

hope you liked the update ^__^

your comments are always <3