Chapter ..4..

Different Worlds Live Under One Roof..!

 

"WHAT? YOU BROKE HIS FOOT??" yoona screamed at Jessica after hearing what had happened to her friend the day before! Jessica closed Yoona's mouth by putting her hand on it!

"YAH YAH YAH!! Don't scream! I didn't break his foot! He's suffering from sprained…that's all!" she pouted when she remembered him walking with the crutchand his left foot covered with the splint.

They sat on the bench and Yoona started her investigation after the both of them finished their first class.

-so, you came here yesterday, and he was here!

-why are you repeating what I said? YES! AND STOP ASKING ABOUT THIS MATTER! IT'S FRUSTRATING ME!

-hey! Calm down! I'm curious! Did he say something nice to you? Like 'thank you, I'm fine don't worry' things?

-DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF!

-WHAT? am asking yo….

-he said these two words to me! 'DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF!' huh!

-OMG! how rude is this guy!? And you're totally a fool! Why you took him to the hospital, he deserved it!

-don't be so evil! It was my fault after all! I don't know if he will attend his classes today!

-he said to you to not bother yourself! So don't think for a second about him, ok?

-I GOT IT! but, where is that guy? And siwon-sshi?!

-oppa won't make it today, he has a lot of work to do! Regarding his sport club! Ugh! He is pushing himself to it limits!

-sport club?

-yes, he is one of the handsome and flexible athlete in the club!

-oh yeah! Complement your boyfriend now!

-I'm not kidding! He is one of the main players in the basketball team either!

-you're so lucky yoona! Hmmm….Wait…

-what? did you remember when he played professionally now?

-no no, he joined the basketball team? Does that mean Jang su also with him?

-OMG! again with Jang su's matters! I don't know and I don't think this fluffy guy can carry a ball! SO stop bringing Jang su's name wherever we are!

-NO! you misunderstand him he….

- STOP IT, can you? by the way, who the other guy you're curious about?

-oh! the one who I met yesterday! The one who you refused to tell me his name!

"do you by any chance meant, me?"

The guy that Jessica was wondering about pumped up from nowhere suddenly into their conversation!

"OMO! You frightened us!" Yoona put her hand on her chest and screamed her lungs out which made him laugh at her reaction little bit.

"nice to see you again!" Jessica said warmly to him with a soft smile.

"so, you're wondering about my name? why you didn't tell her, yoona-sshi?" the guy said sarcastically yet playfully to the both girls.

"I wanted you to introduce yourself BY YOURSELF" Yoona said defensively to him. He sat beside Jessica and leaned his arm on the seat's back.

"I'm heechul, kim heechul! Are you satisfied now?" he said with glowing eyes and bright smile!

Jessica felt awkward and bowed her head then moved aside to let a space between her and heechul. He smiled again when he noticed her awkwardness then he moved his hand away.

Yoona looked at Jessica with mischievous gaze and an evil smile.

"guys, I have to go to the library to complete my project! See you later Jessica"

Jessica shook her head slightly like telling yoona to not leave her alone with this 'strange' guy!

"I don't eat human!" he simply said these two words when he stared at her shaking head and uncomfortable aura that surrounded her. she looked at him and smiled an idiot smile.

"no, I'm totally fine!"

"are you in relationship with Jang su?" he asked her immediately which made her shocked and panic at the same time! She managed to control herself and to not show any ridiculousmoves. The rumor was spreading faster than she imagined!

'is he has the right to ask about my personal life?! Geez!'

She laughed a little then punched him on his arm softly, he found it strange since they barely know each other! But he put a soft smile instead and listened to her answered.

"what? HELL NO! he is even in a relationship with Taeyoen, haven’t you known this?" she stopped and took a deep breath. "since you're new here, you don't know much things, right?"

He nodded hesitantly to her with the same expression, soft smile and bright face.

"so, could you be my guide? Since I'm not familiar with the town either! It's so tiring waiting for siwon to take a tour! What do you think?" he asked her warmly.

"huh? Your…guide? It's…totally fine! Yes! I can do it!" she finally managed to break her shyness and talk freely to him.

"then, can we start from today? After finishing…"

"yeah, sure! I'm totally free!" she clapped her hands and interrupted him. Her hyper personality surprised him for a bit, her clam face won't make you even imagine her doing stuffs like these!!

-then, I have to take your phone num!

-sure!

-why are you keeping replying with this word?! It doesn't make me comfortable at all!

-really?

-what's wrong?

He chuckled at her clumsy side!  

-are you thinking that I'm getting closer to you because….. I want something?

-NO! WHO SAID THAT?

-then, please, be yourself, you don't have to be so stress around me!

-yeah! it's just…. Give me your phone number!

They took each other numbers, but Jessica forgot his name and instead of typing 'kim heechul' she typed accidently 'park Jang su'…!!! She didn't really recognize what she typed until he asked her about his name in her phone. Fortunately, he didn't notice the mistaken name! she immediately erased it and typed 'kim heechul'. Apparently, she was still thinking about the injured 'Jang su'!

"well, this is a good start for our friendship, no?" he said putting his cell phone in his pocket.

-yeah! But, I have one question!

-the time for investigation! Not all the questions will be answered, but I'll hear what are you curious about.

-why did you transfer here, since your parent living faraway?

-what a question! Isn't it obvious?

-what?

-because I want to work and to study! Is there anything else guys usually do?

-I see! So you're … a good son who will work and gain money for his parent?!

-O yeah, a totally good son!

He whispered to himself almost mocking at the sentence she said!

-what did you say?

-nothing! But if you wanted to say I'm a good son, then I'm!

-why there are a lot of vain people around?

-I'm not vain, but this is the truth, what should I do? I'm totally a good guy!

She laughed at his self confidence, he somehow remind her of Jang su who has this almighty self confidence.

'babo, stop thinking of that ridiculous Jang su!'she thought.

"so, you were saying, Jang shi or whatever his name is…."

"Jang su-sshi! Not Jang shi!" she interrupted him with a cute pout like she didn't like him mistaken the name of her crush! He rubbed his chin a little with a confused gaze, like he didn't know why she got hyper all at once! He put a fake smile on his lips and continued his rubbing. Actually, he meant to mistaken his name to see her reaction…was the rumor true, or not!

"ok, I'm sorry, Jang su-SSHI! He is dating Taeyeon?" he asked and his voice was so much curious than ever.

She didn't want to answer this painful question as she dreamt to be the one who is actually dating and everyone would point out at them as the happiest couple. She zoned out a little as her 'stupid' dream across her mind and her expression changed upside down! Heechul put his fist under his face and stared at Jessica's dreamy face and without feeling he drew a sarcastic smile on his face while his eyes placed on her!

"so, where did you go? It must be so far now, right?" heechul said sarcastically at her! she froze when heechul voice exist her ears! She totally forgot his appearance! Well, not him only who she will zone out and dream of Jang su whenever his name is mentioned, it has been a habit in front of anyone, she couldn't control herself!

'OMG! OMG! what am I doing?'

She cleared and changed her sight to where heechul was sitting and smiled an idiot smile to cover her stupid act before couple of minutes!

"I was thinking of the exam! I'm sorry!" she rubbed her neck a little and changed her look to the people who passing beside her to avoid his confused yet sarcastic look!

"yes, I know this feeling so well!" he chuckled at his own sentence which he knows exactly what he meant!

"you didn't reply me! is he really?" he insist about knowing about the person called Jang su!

"Y-yes! I told you before, are you suffering from a short-term memory?" she was actually frustrated about this question as much as she hate it! she said it furiously and violently to him, but then she found how rude she was, so she covered it with a chuckle!

Out of blue, heechul lost his expression and his stare was emotionless which made her feel guilty at her bad behavior!

"who told you?" he asked her seriously, no joking!

"W-W-what?" she replied frightened of her sudden change and the sudden aura that surrounded him.

"is it really funny to make a joke about something like that?" he said gritted his teeth and almost shouting at her. she couldn’t find out why he was acting horrendously!

"wh-what are you talking about?"

"yes, I'm suffering from a partial loss of memory! is that funny?" he said it with full of pain and emotion, his eyes filled with flame! When Jessica heard his confession, she couldn't help but to be shocked and paranoid! She felt guilty as she never felt this feeling before, the heavy feeling prevent her from commenting or open . She froze and stared at him like forever!!

He looked at her and his expression still the same, but he couldn't help and burst out laughing! This time, she got confuse of his reaction! She frowned at him who fell on the floor laughing and holding his abdomen tightly and his eyes poured tears from the laughing that he ever had!

"w-what…that…means?" she asked biting her lips from the embarrassment!

"AH…AH! YOU…YOU ARE SO..AH AH…EPIC!" he was breathing between his sentence trying to put a useful words! After awhile, Heechul stood and erase his tears roughly then sat beside her. Jessica who couldn't believe the entire incident, didn't open to let her brain works to understand the entire situation well!

"So, you were…. lying?" she asked with a strict tone.

"yah! Are you a babo? How the college would hire me if I'm suffering from that illness?! OMG, I can't believe you!"

"you, you called me babo? And…you lied to me?"

"I was actually practicing for my drama class! I can't believe that I can act so perfectly! Woah! I'll pass this stupid class within a blink of eyes!" he said proudly of himself ignoring the shocking girl beside him!

"oh yeah! You made me look like a totally fool, and….and….and good luck on your class, Mr. ….Mr. ….Mr. perfect!" she said her words improperly and hesitantly trying to find suitable words to say! Then she stood and left the space beside heechul empty within second. He looked around to Jessica's space and he found it empty, so he followed her but he stopped when he saw Jessica stopped as well her moves because of someone standing in front of her with a splint!!