2 : Check Out The Big House

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The school ended, you and SooRi went to your house. "Umma, SooRi is sleeping over!" you yelled when you got in to the house "Oh wait, I forgot she's not home" your umma usually work till late. "Really? This , I want to see her" SooRi pouted "Well too bad" you said but with no feeling at all "Can I smack you just once, please" SooRi glared at you "Of course not, dummy" you ran to her room and locked it.

"RAE!!! Open the door!!" SooRi whined "Promise to not hit me" you yelled through the door. "I wasn't going to hit you anyway, !" SooRi cursed "Yah! No cursing" you opened the door and pointed at SooRi "Rae, What time does your umma come home?" "It’s depend if she have a date with DongJoon-shi or not", “Your new appa?" you nod "Yeah but let do our essay, I don't want to spent my Sunday rushing over this" you said "Good idea".

 

Both you and SooRi are in the living room doing their essay, when HaIn came home "Omo! SooRi is here?" HaIn questioned. "I decided to come and sleep over, is that okay with you?" SooRi asked "Of course you're always welcomed here and another surprise, RaeHee is doing homework" HaIn and SooRi laughed “I don't get why I'm your daughter but not SooRi, you guys are alike. Both of you like to be smart with me" you said and pouted, being tease by both your umma and friend.

"Aww its okay Rae, don't cry" HaIn made baby noises "Oh by the way, HaIn-umma congratulation on getting marry" SooRi smiled at HaIn "Thanks sweetheart and did RaeHee ask you about being the bridesmaid?" SooRi nodded "Yeah she did and I'll do it" "Oh that’s great, we three will go look for dresses together next week then" "Oh my god Umma, I would love to!" you got excited .

 

"HaIn-umma, RaeHee told me that she will have brothers now, have you met them before?" SooRi asked, She really want to know about the boys. "Oh Himchan and Daehyun? I met them before, they are fraternal twins. They are nothing alike at all but I only saw one of them and the other I saw a picture" HaIn seem to already love the twins as her own sons. 

"Himchan is too outgoing, party all the time and Daehyun, who I never met, was in his room. I think he the quiet type, Oh my god I already love them" HaIn laughed, she was far too excited. "Umma~ I'm your daughter" you pouted and whined, not liking the idea of having brothers. "I love you the most RaeHee, oh by the way they are both good looking. Daehyun look like some fairy tale prince and Himchan is handsome but compare to his brother, he would be second" you and SooRi make a disgusted face.

 

 "Umma they will be your sons, please stop talking about how great they look" you said "Well I'm trying to tell you that they really are good looking but don't worry you will meet them tomorrow" HaIn smiled. "Are we going to DongJoon-shi's house?" you asked "Yeahh we are, SooRi you want to come too?" HaIn asked SooRi "Ahh no, I have some family plan tomorrow, sorry" SooRi excuse herself "Ah that’s too bad" HaIn frowned.

 

"Umma, I don't want to share you with those boys" you pouted "You're such a baby" SooRi commented, you playfully stick out your tongue at SooRi "RaeHee don't stick out your tongue that’s rude and I'll still love you sweetie so don't worry". The family are finishing with the dinner "Umma, your cooking is the best" you complimented your umma "Of course, I'm the best" HaIn did a thumb up.

 "Now that’s just conceited"  You roll your eyes, "Yah RaeHee, just go up stairs and take a shower and knock yourself out" HaIn continue to wash the dishes "Yeah whatever, SooRi come on lets go" "Yeah Yeah, Thanks HaIn-umma for the great food".

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter