14 : You Promised

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kang RaeHee! Where have you been?!" your umma asked you...roughly. "I was out with Himchan", "Himchan? Shouldn't you call him Oppa?!" you roll your eyes. "Himchan, you should be a role model for your sister!" Himchan appa scold him.

 

"Appa, Himchan and RaeHee was just at the aquarium, they didn't go clubbing" Daehyun join in the conversation "Really? What for?" DongJoon asked, you and Daehyun glance at each other and glance at Himchan, he sigh "Remember that girl SaRang, yeah her. She wanted to go there for a date and she wanted to meet RaeHee" Himchan said.

 

You look at Himchan, knowing he hate SaRang so much. Daehyun's eye wide in shock "You still keep in touch with SaRang?!", "Sure, why not". DongJoon seem to buy Himchan lies "Alright whatever, HaIn and I are tired from the trip so we will be going to our room" he walk away with your umma.

 

You let out a loud sigh "Thank god" you drop on to the couch. "So Himchan, you really keep in touch with SaRang?" Daehyun confirm again "Of course not! I hate that girl for ruin my love life" Himchan sit down next to you and turn on the TV.

 

"How was the...date?" Daehyun ask "It was fun" you said and show off the stuff animal you got, "Wow that's cute" Daehyun said and smile. "Well you guys can enjoy the toy, I'm going to sleep" Himchan said and walk to his room.

 

"What's up with him?" you mumble but loud enough for Daehyun to hear "Himchan doesn't like the house when our Appa is home". "Wow, I think your Appa is a cool appa." you said and play with the stuff animal, "I think he a cool Appa too but Himchan doesn't have good relationship with anyone except me and our Noona".

 

"Oh right I forgot you guys have a Noona" Daehyun nod "Yeah, she was at your umma and my Appa wedding too." you open your mouth "Really?! Wow, why didn't you introduce me to her". Daehyun laughs "No way, I'm keeping this cute sister to myself" he hug you "Yah Oppa, I don't belong to you" you said while laughing.

 

Without you knowing Himchan were watching you from the doorway, "And you said you enjoy our date," he mumbles and tightens his fist "You seem to enjoy your time with Daehyun...and what the hell?! You call him Oppa?!" Himchan kick the wall in anger but notice that he make too much noise and left to his room.

 

"You heard that too, right?" you ask Daehyun about that loud noise, you see him nod "Must be the ghost that live here" you turn to him with wide eyes "Whattt?" y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter