5 : What a Small World

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Himchan left RaeHee's room she got a phone call from her friend to go out and chill at the club, she was thinking if she should. It Sunday night which means school the next morning but she kind of like this oppa that called her. RaeHee agree to go out tonight and maybe skip school tomorrow, it's over in a month anyways.

 

RaeHee P.O.V

 

Ahh I don't know what to wear! Maybe just short shorts and some tee but Yongguk-oppa is going to be there, I want to impress him. "Nah forgot it, just going to wear something simple". I open the door of my room and look around if anyone is out there, if the twin know I'm sneaking out then they will tell my umma for sure but to my surprise they were sneaking out too. "Yah what are you guys doing?" I whisper to them, they almost scream but they shut each other mouth.

 

"None of your business" Himchan rudely said to you, you give him the finger "Daehyun, where are you going?" you decided to ask him stuff from now on because he is so much nicer but they are both annoying. "Our friend called and invited us to a club, you?" "Same" I simply answer "Who's your friend? Maybe a guy name Yongguk" "Omo don't tell me they are going there too" I mumbled to myself "Yeah, you guys know him?" I asked, "Yup, he's our close friend. We should go together" maybe Daehyun is not so bad "Kay".

 

You guys were being extra careful and sneak out but then found out that both umma and appa were still on a date. "Why did we just act like ninjas just now" you shake your head, Himchan thought it would be fun to act like ninjas while sneaking out of the house so all of you did it. "But it was fun, right?" he laughed "I have no regrets" he continue to laugh, "Omo" you started to blush because you just remember what happened in your room earlier with him.

 

 "What's wrong? Your face is red, are you sure you want to go?" Daehyun was asking about your health but you were fine "Yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" Himchan already drive his car out of the house drive way "Yah you little kids get in the car" he called out for you both, you guys ran to the front seat. You pushed Daehyun out of the way "Your an " he curse at you "I feel the same" you said.

 

When you got to the club, you all went to find Yongguk. You saw him at the table with three other guys, you pulled both Himchan and Daehyun there "Hi oppa" you smiled at Yongguk "Finally you guys make it here, um RaeHee why are you with them" he was referring to your now brothers "She's the one that became our sister" Himchan answer "Ah I see, you!" Yongguk pointed at Himchan "Kim Himchan, do not touch her. She like a little sister to me" Himchan raises his hands up and said "I won't do anything" but Himchan's face was full of lies because he touched you earlier.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter