9 : His Past

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your P.O.V

 

Himchan left my lips the second he kissed me, I finally got back to my sense then starting ing at him "You retard! How the did you get your license when you don't even keep your god damn eyes on the road" he innocently blinks at me. 

 

"Keep your eyes on the road!" I scold him "But it's rude if I don't look at you when you're speaking" he smirks "er! Why did you kiss me!". “To shut you up, duhh." he said and I was going to argue back "You want my kiss again?" he said while smiling. "Just keep your eyes on the road" I said and stays shut and wait till we arrive at where ever he is taking me.

 

We arrived at a restaurant and I realize that I was very hungry "Let's get something to eat then we can go home" Himchan said and guide me in. 

 

The waiter let us sit by the window, which I like so I can look outside rather Himchan's face. "RaeHee, you can order anything, you don't have to worry about the price either" Himchan kindly said to me and I just nodded. I thought that Himchan be paying the bill so I ordered the most expensive meal on the menu.

 

While we were enjoying our food, Himchan finally start a conversation "So RaeHee, how you're feeling?" he asked in worried, I just look at him, not interest in the subject "I'm fine". He nodded "So did your boyfriend really broke up with you at the airport" I choked on the food by the question "W-what?!" I stood up and slam my hands down the table and got a few stares by other customers. 

 

Himchan quickly make me sit down and hide his face in embarrass "Yah! Don't speak to loud" he quite me "Then don't ask those stupid questions" I said back "So it really happened?" "No!". He didn't believed me "Ay don't lie, but eat the pain away" he offer me more food, I look up at his face in anger "I didn't get dum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter