10 : Both Twins Becomes Weirder

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your P.O.V

 

The days in school go on without your best friend is like living in a whole different world. I no longer laugh like I usually do, it's not like I have no other friends, It's just SooRi was there through everything and with the twins in the school, making it even more...annoyed?

 

Umma's wedding is tomorrow, Saturday morning. I hope everything goes well and hope that Daehyun would stop creeping and Himchan doing less skinship would make the wedding perfect. But....

 

Wedding day......

 

"RaeHee~ wake up wake up wake up~~" Daehyun sings, cutely. Daehyun? I opened my eyes to see Daehyun beside me and shaking me. "Daehyun, what's wrong with you?" Daehyun seem to realize his action and got off the bed. "Umma and Appa already at the wedding preparing and we should be going soon" he said "And I'll be waiting in Himchan's car".

 

"I'm going to hurt Himchan for changing his twin brother to this weirdo" I got up and took a shower. I put on my makeup and did my hair; I look over at myself in the mirror and smile at my own reflection. "I'm y and I know" I then got embarrass at my own conceited actions and blush. "Ok need to hurry, my dress is at the wedding".

 

I sat alone in the back of the car while Himchan is driving and Daehyun in the front seat. "RaeHee, your makeup and hair is very nice" Daehyun compliment me and cause me to blush, I saw Himchan looking at me and I hit his head "Yah! Look at the road!" he glared at me through the mirror. "I think when you put on the dress, you would look beautiful" Daehyun keep on saying the sweet things you wanted to hear "Thank you Daehyun" I shyly smiled at him.

 

"Daehyun! Don't lie to her; she is ugly and what with the clown makeup?" I didn't know why Himchan was saying those mean things but Daehyun quickly scolded his brother "Himchan, you're such an . I don't get why you can't compliment a real beauty but when you're out with those hoes, you compliment them".

 

Himchan stopped the car, I realize that we arrived at the wedding and it seems as if Himchan is waiting for Daehyun and me to get off but Daehyun was long gone from his seat. "Thank you for the ride, Himchan" I got off and Himchan zoom his way out of the wedding hall. He isn't going to stay for the wedding...

 

I put on my bridesmaid dress and just look at myself. Daehyun came in the room and scared me "RaeHee, the wedding is starting soon, we should get ready" Daehyun said and I could tell he was checking me up and down. "Daehyun, Himchan is not here yet" I reminded him "We don't have time to worry about that spoiled brat now; it's will only be us two".

 

The wedding starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter