20 : Stupid Way To Test Love

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sleeping on the bed, facing the bright sunlight. You went to struggle with Himchan's body but to find a cold empty spot, you frown thinking that you guys just did a one night stand but you brush the thought away "Not possible" you said and quickly got off the bed and went to find Himchan but he was not in the hotel room. 

 

You really thought he left you but you found a note on the table. 

  

     "I went to walk around the beach, I wanted to go with you but you were sleeping peacefully so I went alone.

                                     

                                   Love, Your Handsome Boyfriend :*”

 

"That retard! He could've waked me up" you look at the kissy face he draw and chill run through your body "He is too greasy". You went in the bathroom getting ready to go find your missing boyfriend. You saw the hickey that was created by Himchan on your collarbone; you care the purple mark and curse "That , this is big...”

 

"Now I have to find something to cover it" you quickly got dress and left the hotel room. This was not the way you want to wake up to after the wonderful night but Himchan didn't know.

 

When you got down to the beach you saw Himchan talking to not one woman but three, you wanted to go and stuff sand in his mouth but the closer you got the more you notice how much two of the woman look like Himchan but the other one was...His first love.

 

You calmly walk up to them and the older woman looks angry. "Um Himchan?" you said it more like a question, Himchan look at you in shock. You guess he didn't want you to see him with those women. "Um..." He looks as if he doesn’t know want to say but he introduces you instead. "Umma, Unnie... This is RaeHee, my girlfriend" you try to hide the shock in your face.

 

You didn't know that Himchan's sister is this beautiful; his umma didn't seem to be please with Himchan introduced you as his girlfriend but his Unnie look happy. "You goes for this kind of...woman now?" his umma ask in disgust, you want to throw a comeback at her but that would just be rude. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter