15 : Old Crush is Back

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the long month, you finally graduate from college, same with the twins. Umma and Appa want to celebrate the graduation with a....

 

"Family dinner?!" you and Himchan complains at Daehyun words "It wasn't my idea, it was Appa. I honestly want to go clubbing too" Daehyun pout and same goes for you and Himchan. 

 

The three of you all sink down on the couch, sighing. "You kids sure don't love your parents" your umma, HaIn said "No umma, it's not like that. We're all old enough to go out clubbing for graduation instead of family dinner" you told her, your umma sigh "Fine, I'll talk to DongJoon. You guys just go".

 

Everyone shoot up from the couch from excitement "Really, HaIn-umma" Daehyun said in joy, it's weird hearing Daehyun calling your umma, umma. "Yes. Really, but don't stay out to late, I'm giving you guys till midnight, Kay?" your umma give you the most serious face she could ever pull.

 

"Yes sir!" all three of you said and run off to get ready, your umma just sigh and smile at her kids.

 

"Yo! hyung, let's meet at the club, Daehyun and RaeHee going to be there too" Himchan called Yongguk and the others.

 

This would be the first time, you and the twins gets along. You finally open up to everyone, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and you are already close with Yongguk. Everyone was dripping in sweat from dancing and dances like some drunken teenagers, we were drunk though.

 

"Oh yeah!!! This is the best!" Himchan said while jumping up and down, holding a glass of alcohol "Yeah!!" everyone agrees. "RaeHee, I didn't know you could be this wild!" Daehyun yell through the loud music. You laugh and went up to dance next to him "You didn't know me well enough".

 

The long night came to an end when DongJoon called for all of you to come home. "You kids have to come home now and watch the house, me and HaIn are going to Paris for my work" Himchan pout at the thought of going home.

 

"This , I want to stay out there longer" you pout, you and the twins are on the way home. Daehyun was knock out from exhaustion and from the alcohol and you were driving instead of Himchan who look about to knock out soon. You were driving slowly; you were not a good driver.

 

When you got home, you could tell that Himchan is drunk but more stable than Daehyun; Himchan left you and Daehyun together while he goes to his room. You look at Daehyun's heavy form and sigh "You better not be heavy" you pick him up by his arm and put it over your shoulder.

 

You drop Daehyun hard on his bed and you're gasping for breath "Gosh, Oppa your fat!" you got up and took off his shoes and put him under the blanket like a good sister you are.

 

When you got to your room, you start changing your clothes and found a piece of paper in the back pocket of your jean "What is this?" you exam the paper and open it up and saw a phone numbers. "Phone numbers?" you think hard on who could it belongs to then you remember the guy you were dancing with at the club.

 

"Aha!! That guy looks familiar..." you lay down on the bed, still thinking about the guy. "Who could he be?" you were really curious "He seriously looks like someone".

 

You decided to call the guy; he picked up "Hello? Who's this?" he asked on the other line "You give me the number so who are you?" you ask back, kind of got amused. ".....what" he said and you sigh, "Oh wait you're that girl, I danced with at the club, right?" you nodded but he couldn't see you "Yeah I'm the girl,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter