17 : She's Coming Home

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You saw Lay's car parked in front of the house and he got off the car. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" you ask, he hold up your phone in your face. "You forgot this when you left", he grab your hand and put the phone on your hand "Thanks" you give him a little smile.

 

Lay look behind you and saw the angry Himchan slam the front door shut, Lay let out a sigh "I guess that was your brother" you nod, "He kicked you out?" he said while looking at your luggage "Yup" you said sadly.

 

"Come on" Lay took your luggage and put it in his car and open the door for you "I'll let you stay at my place" Lay smile at you but you let out a sigh "I don't want to bother you after what I said to you earlier" you didn't dare to look pass his neck. "Forget about that, friends fight once in a while, right?" He smirk and give you a thumb up, you only smile in return.

 

Many days have pass since the day you got kick out of the house by Himchan. He had been going to the club a lot, that's what Daehyun told you through the phone. It wasn't hard to believe that either. You stayed at Lay's place since and you felt bad that you just freely live here but he said you can clean the house as a return for staying here.

 

Today is one of those boring days where you just find stuff to clean and you discovered a room that you haven't went in yet. You walk in to the room; all you find are stuff that Lay rarely uses because of the dust. You tiredly shake your head "No way am I cleaning this" you sigh loudly.

 

Rather than cleaning, you just go through Lay's belonging and found the middle school year book. You sit there alone, laughing at the old pictures but when you turn the page to where SooRi’s picture at, you stop laughing. "SooRi...I miss you so much" you cares the picture.

 

You put everything back to its place and pout "Nothing interesting at all" you turn to leave but accidentally kicked a box and it fall. You see photos flying everywhere, you gasp in shock, not because you cause more mess. It because the person in all of the photos were you.

 

You suddenly heard the front door closed which means Lay just got home. You quickly collect all the photos and tried to put it back in the box but before you even finish, you felt someone stand by the door. You nervously turn to greet Lay "Ay what’s up, Lay" you force a smile, he just nod at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter