4 : He is Complicated

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning you woke up and felt like you were being stare at, you look around the room but didn't see anyone. Last night while you were mad you came in here without looking around the room, it was like Himchan's room. When you were looking around the room, you spotted a camera "Camera? Why is there a camera in here?"

 

 

You were thinking that it was one of your new retarded brothers’ pranks, so you decided to start taking your clothes off. The door to your bedroom got slam open by Daehyun with red face, you were expecting Himchan though. "RaeHee don't take your clothes off" he said "Well it your fault for putting the camera in my room" "I didn't put it" you look at him.

 

 "If it weren't you then how the hell you know I'm taking off my clothes?" "I was in Himchan's room" I believed him "I knew it, I'm telling DongJoon-appa" you were going to use the bathroom first "Wait RaeHee, don't tell appa anything. I don't want Himchan to be in anymore trouble" "Why should I listen to you? He put a freaking camera in my room, that's stalker status right there!" who does he thinks he is, my appa?! "I'll take it out, just don't tell our appa" "Fine".

 

 

You hate this morning so much, first you were being watch by your new hot step brother and the other hot one walk in while you were taking off clothes and now you were at the table with the whole family. "Sweetheart how you like your new room?" my umma asked "I like the room a lot umma, DongJoon-appa thank you" you love the room but you don't like it here, not with those twins. "No problem at all, I always want to have a daughter" DongJoon smiled "Appa you do have a daughter, remember my older sister HeeMin" Himchan said, DongJoon glared at his son.

 

"HeeMin left with her umma so I cut our relationship, don't mention her anymore. Himchan you don't even deserve to talk at all, where have you been the past two days?" this scene is really like a family, you should get use to this kind of situation. You saw Daehyun looking at you from across the table, "I was at my friend's house" Himchan answer "Boy or girl?" DongJoon continue to ask "DongJoon, be easy on the boy" my umma said.

 

"I'm sorry that you and RaeHee have to witness this but Himchan always been this kind of boy, I don't want him to sleep around" "Appa, I'm 22. I think I can take care of myself" Himchan strike "Then why did you came back home?" DongJoon strike back "Appa I'm done talking, I'll be in my room" Himchan got up and left.

 

"Aigo this boy...This is why I didn't want him to be with his umma too much" DongJoon move his head, disappointed "HaIn can you two move in today?" "Why?" my umma asked "So you can be the good umma and show them loves" "Aigo, I think your Himchan takes after you" umma is right, Himchan and DongJoon do seem alike "I don't sleep around" "Don't talk bad about your son but if you can help then RaeHee and I will move in today" you look straight at your umma,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter