6 : You Hate Him

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day you woke up with a massive headache "Ah what's this?" you were groaning from the pain "Shouldn't went out yesterday, now I feel like ". You look around your bright room because you felt uneasy then you saw a glass of water and some pills. "Who left them there?" you think for a while "Might be for the hangover. One of the twins must have left those for me".

 

You reach for the pills but then you saw yourself in the mirror that was placed across from your bed, you suddenly forgot all about the headache and ran up to the mirror to get a better look at yourself "W-what?" you touch your face "Who did this..?" You start to get mad because you know who would think of this kind of prank "KIM HIMCHAN".

 

You opened Himchan's door and it slam loudly against the wall "Yah Kim Himchan" you saw him still sleeping peacefully on his bed so you went into the bathroom, filled the bucket full with cold water "Your going to get it, Kim Himchan" you drag the bucket over to Himchan's sleeping form and pour the water at him.

 

Himchan jump up from his peaceful rest "Ahh WHAT IS THIS!!!??" he scream, he turn to look at you who is beside his bed "You!!" he pointed at you "You!! What is the meaning of this!?" he scream at your face but then he remember what he did yesterday and forgot that he is wet so is his bed but he roll in the bed laughing at your Joker face.

 

"Omo RaeHee why didn't clean your face first before coming in here" Himchan said through his laughter and wiping the tear that started to form "Yah!! Why are you laughing!? You did this to my face!!" your face turn red from the anger "It's not good for your skin to sleep with make up on, you . What if my face start to have bad condition!!!".

 

"Your face is already ugly without it being in a bad condition" Himchan said, your hang your head low "Whatever Kim Himchan, I'll forever hate your gut" you ran out of his room and ran into Daehyun, you cover your face in embarrassment and ran pass him into your room.

 

 

Daehyun P.O.V

 

I woke up early that morning with a huge headache "Must be a hangover" I hold my head and look for some pills and I thought that RaeHee was pretty drunk too last night. After I eat my pill, I went over to RaeHee's room to give her some but when I went in she was still asleep.

 

I left the pills and glass of water on her nightstand and I also saw the prank that Himchan did "He should be nice for once, when she wakes up, Himchan will get it".

 

I was laying on my bed, thinking if I should go to class today or not but i thought of RaeHee "Why didn't I clean up her face? Hmm maybe I want her to hate Himchan..." then I heard a scream, it was Himchan's voice. "Should I go in there and help or I can stay here and pretend to know nothing" I heard the noise die down so I decided to go take a look. When I got out of my room, RaeHee ran into me. I got a look at her face, she was crying. Damn Himchan..

 

"Yah Himchan!" I walk into the room and saw that Himchan's bed is wet so was himself "You deserve that" He look at me "Daehyun, don't say that and come help me with this mess" "I don't want to be involve in this" I turn around

 

"And by the way, RaeHee is crying. Our umma and appa never taught us to treat women that way, Himchan go and apologize".  I walk back into my room and roll myself on my bed in frustration "Aish why didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter