7 : Shop For The Dress

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DongJoon brought the family to the area where there’s only wedding stores, you never knew there was a place like this. Your umma and DongJoon-appa left to buy the rings, leaving you and the twin to go to the dress store.

 

"I don't understand why appa have to buy another ring" Daehyun complains, "And leaving us to buy tuxedos and dress". Himchan look at Daehyun weirdly "Daehyun, why are you complaining so much today. It's not normal" you agree with Himchan, Daehyun was always quiet.

 

"Himchan, you been with me since we were in appa's balls, you should know me well enough." You turn your head to look at Daehyun, surprise at his choice of words. "True, you’re not very different from me" Himchan swing his arm around Daehyun shoulder and continue walking. 

 

"Um guys you just walk past the store" you said and point at the store. "I thought so, it was taking too long" Himchan said and walk in the store ahead of you and Daehyun. When you guys walk into the store the worker came up to you and Daehyun "Oh how can I help you lovely couple today?" you and Daehyun awkwardly look at the worker. Himchan could only laugh.

 

"Um we're not a couple" you said to the worker "Oh I'm so sorry, you guys look great together. Again I'm sorry" the worker keep bowing her head and Himchan look a little piss that the worker thinks You and Daehyun looks good together.

 

"Then how can I help you today?" the worker asked "Our parent is getting marry so they need the dress and tuxedo but we have to wait for them to get here" Daehyun explains "Oh I see then while you wait, do you want to find yourself a tuxedo?" The worker ask Daehyun and Himchan "Yeah, we should use this time", the twin walk away with the girl worker.

 

A guy walk up to you and said he is a worker "So you need a dress too, miss?" he asked "Um. Yeah, a bridesmaid dresses" he led you to the dress section. You look over at the twin, worried that they will wonder where you went "Forget it, like they care" you mumble and follow the worker.

 

The worker shows you variety of bridesmaid dresses but you love them all, you did the stupidest thing ever. You close your eyes and randomly point at a dress,

At that moment the twins came over "Wow look at how she picking the dress" Himchan said to Daehyun "but the dress is not bad though" Daehyun said.

 

You ignore them and brought the dress over to the worker "Can you find a size that fits me?" you asked the worker and you could hear Himchan in the background sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter