18 : Be Mine?

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You quickly make your way to your room and left your luggage there then you went to see Daehyun. You walk in the room and find it strange that it was so quiet in the room. A sick person should be breathing loudly and the room was also dark, you couldn't see a thing. "Daehyun-Oppa? You in here, right?" you ask but no response. 

 

You close the door and make your way to his bed but you heard someone outside the door, you jumped in surprise and tried to open the door but it was stuck. Someone outside make it stuck. "Who's out there?" you bang the door loudly and you heard a chuckle. "Enjoy your time in the room, RaeHee" it was Daehyun who response through the door. Your eyebrow furrow and you frown "What is this nonsense?!" you yelled and continue to bang the door "Open the door now!”

 

"There's no use on doing that" a voice told you and the person is in the same room as you, you were not happy to know that the voice belongs to Himchan. "Everything make sense now, you make Daehyun-oppa do this" you huff, the light of the room finally turn on and what surprise you was that Himchan dyed his hair black.

 

"What with the hair?" you mock him and try to hold in a laugh by biting your lips. He care his hair with his hand and smirk at you "You know you like it" he said and you huff "Sure" you roll your eyes.

 

"Get to the point Himchan. Why did you tricked me to come here" you cross your arms and still didn't move since you came in the room, Himchan gesture you to come closer but you didn't. He let out a sigh "Daehyun misses you so yeah and he want me to apologize", "By locking us in here?" he nodded. "Sure I believe that,”

 

"Tell him to open the door, I want to leave" you demand but Himchan just shakes his head. "No way. I'm not letting you stay at that guy's house again" he pop down on the bed and you walk forward, "It none of your business that I'm staying at his house or not and how did you even know that I stayed there" you asked and you are already in front of him, standing over him. 

 

"Daehyun told me." he said and grab both your wrist "RaeHee...actually..we tricked you to come here because Daehyun saw me getting drunk over you so he thought up of this plan to bring you here..," he look up at your face and his eyes shows so much emotions, "..to come back home so RaeHee don't leave me anymore".

 

You jerk your arms away from Himchan's hold and keep your distance "You ! I didn't leave you, you were the one who kicked me out!" you yell and wanted to cry from all this mixed emotions, you don't know if you should just end this dramatic scene and make up or to just leave. You are being tear apart by your feelings, one want to hate the guy but the other just want to kiss the guy. You sigh and drop down on the bed beside Himchan.

 

You two sit quietly next to each other and neither of you dare to speak to each other, suddenly Himchan's body drop dead beside you on the bed and you realize he was knock out from the lack of sleep. You took a closer look at his face, you can see the big dark circle around his eyes and his face doesn't look like the usual.

 

You got up from the bed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter