16 : Feelings Can Change

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you saw Lay got off his car, you quickly run up to him and hug him "Oppa, I miss you" he hug you back tightly. "I miss you too, let's get in the car and go hang out at my place" he open the door for you.

 

Lay and you are talking about the things that they went through. "So your umma really got remarried?" he ask "Yup and now I have step twins brothers" Lay laughs, he knows you like being the only child "Well try not to get attract to them" he said, "Too late" you mumble "What?". You look up in surprise "Oh nothing" you nervously laugh. Lay eyes you "Right...”

 

After awhile you and Lay were just enjoying each other company. "We should dance" Lay suggest "Like old time?" you remember when you guys would teach each other new moves. "Of course and we could have the same old sleepover too" Lay said and smile "Okay!" you happily agree.

 

You shuffle around the bed till you hit something warm; you start to cuddle with it before you realize that it was slightly moving. You slowly open your eyes and rub them, your eyes travel up the 'thing' that you were cuddling with and still are. You realize you and Lay are cuddling each other on his bed, your eyes wide in worried "Oh God, did I do it with him last night?" you thought.

 

You lift the blanket up to check if any of your clothing was missing but none were. You happily sigh but Lay thought it the wrong way "Disappoint that we didn't do it?" he said with playful tone and scared you "W-what? Noo!" you tried to push yourself body away from him but he hold you close and cuddle with you.

 

"Don't go yet, it's still early" Lay whine but you deny "No, I should go. I should have left last night but how did I even end up on your bed" you said and try to recall the night but nothing seem to come in mind. "We drink after we dance so you were a bit drunk, I guess" he finally let you move away from him "And good thing I'm a gentleman and did not took advantage of you, right?" he wink and smile, his dimple was the cutest thing. 

 

"Oh please, Yixing a gentleman?" you huffed, "It's true, the ladies in the State loved me for that too" he was bluffing. "Mh okay, I'll just pretend to believe that" you mock him, he got up from laying on the bed "You love me too, right?" he ask with all seriousness and for a second you thought he knew about your feeling but it wasn't possible "Mhm and I love bugs too" you laugh, he knows you hate bugs with passion.

 

"Seriously with all playfulness aside, RaeHee..." he catch your attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter