1 : The Start of A New Family

Don't Call Me Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

...A girl and group of friends decided tonight will be a good night to go to that haunted house, from the outside view it looked so dark and scary. Of course in every group of friends, there's that retarded one who likes to point things out. And Blood filled the screen of the TV...

 

You were sitting in the living room, waiting for your umma to get home from work. You were surfing the TV channels and landed on a scary movie scene and accidentally dropped the remote and was too scared to look for it.

 

 "When is umma coming home, I can't move from the couch" You weren't the type of girl who gets scared easily but the room was dark room and it was windy outside, it give out that kind creepy atmosphere. You can't help but be scared and hid your face behind your legs and sings to not hear the death scene in front of you. 

 

Couple of minutes later there was a car parked in front of her house, you look up hoping that it was your umma but you saw two shadows through the window. You were scared that you would get and be kill.

 

The door was opened...."Yah RaeHee, why are you sitting there in the dark and watching some scary movie, I almost got a heart attack!" You look up and realize that it was your umma who opened the door; you jumped up and ran to hug your mom. 

 

"Umma I hate you, why did you came so late?! I almost died!" you cried into your umma's arms "...Rae. Aren’t you already 21?, you're acting like a child and stop you're embarrassing yourself, sweetheart" You looked up in confuse, asking why would you be embarrass then you finally notice the person who is beside your umma "Omo umma I'm sorry and hello..um...?" You went to shake the man hand "Hi there, I'm DongJoon" he shake your hand "Nice to meet you, DongJoon-shi".

 

HaIn(A/N: RaeHee’s Mother) came out of the kitchen with glass of water in her hand and handed it to DongJoon "Thanks, HaIn" They all sat in the living room, your mom is going to announces some important matter "RaeHee, This man right here is my boss. He and I went out to eat dinner together so I'm sorry for coming home late today” HaIn and DongJoon share glance and look back at you. 

 

"Umma just spit it out. I know you want to tell me something" you said turning to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter