The Broken Ones

Behind Those Hazel Eyes

 

In-an’s Pov

It was cold. No, it was freezing. All I could see was white powder everywhere; everything was so bright even thou the sun was hiding behind the puffy white clouds. I looked down at my clothing; I was wear a familiar white dress, no shoe nor coat. No wonder I was freezing but I couldn’t just sit here and died, I need to find some sort of help, I started to walk in the snow but it was harder than I thought. I needed to keep going in order to survive, I had gotten out of the cold once, and I could do it again.

I stop to look around when I spotted a small flame in the distance; I begin to walk towards it as fast as I could. I wasn’t getting there as fast as I wanted which made me angry; I hate to lose my control on things, I hate to not have control over my surrounding. As I got closer to flame, I saw a person next to it, I was glad I would be home sooner than I thought. I reached for the person next to the fire, I was about to talk to him when he looked at me.

I took a step back, his face was just a shadow but his eyes, his eyes were glowing. He covered his face with a black hood, got up and walked towards me, I started to walk backwards when he walked right passed by me, I stop and stared at the now burn out flame. I turn to look for him but he was gone, I turned back to look at the flames and he was there in front of me with his head hanging which made the hood cover his features even more.

 He moved towards me and I walked backwards until I fell into the deep snow, I let the cold take over my body as I did that day. I remember how I afraid I was not to know where I was being taken too. Then I felt the cold hit my half body, my blind fold was off and I was inside a giant freezer, I ran for the door. I bang and kicked but it didn’t do anything, I remember being in there for hours until I finally decide to let go, I lay down on the frozen floor, closed my eyes and let a deep cold breathe in, then I started to slowly feel warm.

The warmth slowly started to become hotter and hotter until my body couldn’t take it anymore, I could hear different people talking all at once, my head started to ache from all the chatter, I just wanted them to shut up. I need them to stop but it slowly started to fade away while I begin to open my eyes only to meet three pairs of eyes staring down at me. I heard one say without moving her lips: “She’s awake”.

 

Ji-an’s Pov

There were mirrors everywhere, on walls, on the ceiling, and even on the ground. I could see my worn out reflection in every single one of them, I could see how long my hair was and how deep my eye bags were. I notice I was barefooted when I felt the cold of the glass mirror transfer its self to the warmth of my feet. I looked at my reflection once again and notice it wasn’t alone, the other reflection belong to a man, a young man who had his eyes closed.

I stared at him through the mirror, afraid that if I turn around he wouldn’t be there. I really couldn’t see his face, only the slight silhouette of it. I wonder why he had his eyes closed and as if he read my mind, he opened them and looked at the mirror. The light from his eyes mixed with the mirrors made it impossible to keep my eyes open; it was extremely bright as the light reflected itself from one mirror to the other until he closed his eyes.

He turn to walk away, I was about to let him leave but I started to feel lonely like I did inside that car as his back got farer and farer from me. I took one last look at myself before turning around to catch up to him. I saw as he passed mirror after mirror, he wouldn’t speak a word which was making me a little nervous. I tried to keep up with him but I tripped on a piece of broken glass, I could see the blood sliding down from my toe to the rest of my foot, I looked at the mysterious man but he hadn’t stop, he just walking away.

I was about to call out to him when I heard a large crack, it made the hair of on the back of neck go up, I felt fear slowly taking over. I looked back to see where the noise came from when I saw the mirrors start to crack, they were splitting into two and making an awful that reminded me of my near death experience. The crack reach the mirror that held my reflection, I looked at it and as if like magic the mirror broke into millions of pieces, sending them flying towards me. I held my breath, cover my face with my arms and waited for the impact of the broken glass as I did that night.

 However, nothing happen, I moved my arms away from my face, only to be greeted by darkness. It was a very thick darkness; I couldn’t see anything but I hear some rambling, so I followed it. I was close to figuring out who was causing all the noise as I smelled something burning and the smell was coming closer and closer. Smoke started to fill the darkness making it hard to breath, the fear I had felt earlier was somewhat fading away. I covered my mouth and nose with my arm as I continue to walk towards the smoke opening.

The bright red orange light blinded me but earsplitting bang made my eyes to fling open. My watery eyes looked at the hell-raising fire walls around me and four other girls. 

 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

HELLO! So I'm excited since the story will soon pick up and you'll see the boys. Also thanks to all my subscribers and for those who have not hit the subscribe botton hopefully you do after reading chapter 2. Dont forget to comment, I seriously do a little happy dance everytime I see a comment. :) Have a wonderful day and thanks again!!!! :D