Prologue

Behind Those Hazel Eyes

 

(3rd person pov)

 

June 13, 2006

 

She was the fifth one with the same symptoms, before her four other teen girls had been separately rushed to the E.R. Cold sweat, bloodshot eyes, chapped lips, and pale white skin were just some of the physical symptoms that appear on them. However, what really left doctors and nurses dumbfound was how fast the ‘disease’ took over their bodies. The doctor were diligently working with the awareness that time and options were very limited as a middle man named Doctor Edward Rangerson enter with a new alternative measure. Doctor Rangerson stated that he would like to take the young girls into his care until he found a cure, not only for them but for future usages. With families’ spilt permission, the dead sick female patients were taken into his lab to begin the process.   

 

June 12, 2012

 

Six years of work and time were being consumed by hell-raising flames. Everyone was racing to the nearest exit as Head Nurse Hill made her way up to the patients’ room. At her arrival, she threw the door open and rushed to wake the girls. Her girls now young ladies had being peacefully sleeping all these years. She knew the fire was getting close as sweat rolled down from her forehead. With the knowledge her death could be close; she did everything in her power to wake them because her heart didn’t allow her to leave them. Her efforts were all in vain but she couldn’t give up. As she shook the oldest, someone grabbed her arm, the doctor was telling her they need to leave now, and he had all the information he need. She refused to let them die; they were still human beings with beating hearts. Before her motherly hands reach the youngest, she was forcefully grabbed and dragged out. The last thing, she heard while being pushed out was the youngest’s heart beat monitor going crazy. They were almost to the car when she got loose and ran back, only to have the building blow up leaving her in shock. Her knees gave in at the knowledge she had let five beautiful young ladies die. Her head spin with the conclusion they had kill Mia, Danni, Sara, Ann and Jinni, she would never see them again or would see?         

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* Well, there's the prologue! What do you guys think? Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D