Dark Paradise

Behind Those Hazel Eyes

 

Da-young’s Pov

 

I watched the flames spread everywhere, they were getting closer and I couldn’t move. I was terrified, my breathe was getting shorter and shorter, that’s when I saw him, standing in front of me with his hand held out, I couldn’t see his face but his eyes were glowing. He looked at me, withdrew his hand and started to walk away from me, I saw as his silhouette was getting smaller and smaller. Something inside of me told me I couldn’t let me him leave, I use all my strength to get up and race towards him. I was so close to him, my finger tips could touch the fabric of his coat when everything went black.

I couldn’t see anything, my fear started growing again, and it was taking over me. It felt like I was back in the corner of my room, covering my young and innocent eyes and ears from the chaos outside my bedroom. I vividly hear the screams of pain coming from my mother. I couldn’t take it anymore when I hear someone call out my name, it had been a while since anyone had called me by it, and I thought I had forgotten the sound of my name. I could feel someone shaking me and calling my name then it stopped.

I slowly got up and begin to walk towards the voice, it was a female’s voice but it didn’t belong to any women I knew, it wasn’t my mother or my aunt; it was softer but filled with concern. Who was this woman? How did she know my name? I tried to listen carefully when I heard a male’s voice, I knew that voice too, and it belongs to last person I saw before closing my eyes. As I got closer to their low and hush voices, my feet started to feel extremely hot, it almost stop me from getting any closer. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and was about to continue when an intense thump cause my eyes to flutter open to a whole new scenario.

 

Mi Rin’s Pov  

Beautiful dreams. Today, I was in a garden filled with roses, red roses to be exact. I was sitting there when something caught my eye. He was here again, standing with his back to me in his hand one of the most beautiful roses I had ever seen. As I got up, he turn to face me and held out the rose, I wanted to take it but I couldn’t see his face and his eyes send shivers down my spine. He let go of the rose, started to walk away and without my consent my feet followed until I was in complete darkness. The feeling of being lost grew inside of me. I didn’t know where to go but something told me to keep walking, so I did.

My gut was the only thing I could trust right now and it was telling me to walk, so I kept walking until I saw a reddish white light. I started to move faster and faster towards it when a large heat wave hit my cold body, I stopped. My body seem to tense up with the newly found source of heat like it sense some sort of trouble. I could smell smoke, I could hear people running away, and I could feel cotton between my fingers. But I wanted to see, I wanted to know what cause of all this mess was.

All I could make out was darkness after more darkness, it was getting even hotter and all I could picture was the plane crashing down. I could feel fear and adrenaline kicking in all at once; I could see my father’s hand on my telling me to be brave. I saw his eyes slowly closed as my eyes started to do the same; they were interrupted by a loud thud. My eyes flew open and grew wider at the scene before me.

 

Sa-rang’s Pov

Another hallway, I had been walking and sometimes even running towards the end of each hallway but instead of finding an exit, I would find the beginning of another hallway. I could barely feel my feet when I bumped into something or better yet someone. This someone was a young man who kept his back towards me, I was about to apologize when he raised his hand and signal me to listen. However, I didn’t hear anything, the hallways was filled with an eerie silence that gave me the chills.

 I looked at the young man, he signal me to listen again, I was about to tell him I couldn’t hear anything when he turn to look at me with glowing eyes, his eyes were so bright, I could barely see his face. His face was just a dark shadow to me when I heard it. My name was been called out, he turn away from me and started running towards the end of the hallway, I didn’t know if I should follow him or not.

As if my feet had a mind of their own I started to run, I was scared but what was the worst that could happen, another hallway. I was almost at the end of the hallway when I fell down, I fell down a pitch black hole, I knew I should be afraid of falling into God knows where but I wasn’t, I felt free. A freedom I never thought I would feel again, free from the world, free from my responsibilities and free from even myself.

Then I heard something, I heard a noise, maybe the one the young man told me to listen for. I could hear a small child crying, I saw the fear on its face, I wanted to hold him but before I could reach for him, a bomb blow up in front of him, I could feel all the emotions I felt that day rushing back, I wished I could have saved him like I did everyone else. That day, I felt sick, sick to my stomach as I continue to fall into a raging heat; it was hot and dried as I reach my destination.

It was still pitch black but I could sense the heat taking over my body, I wanted it to stop, I need it to stop, when I opened my eyes to flame filled room and two other female silhouettes.  

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Chapter 1 is up! Tell me what you guys think, don't forget to read,comment and subscribe. :) I promise Chapter 2 is going up some time next week. Fingers crossed for new subscribes and thanks to all of the new subscribers :D