Just A Kiss

Behind Those Hazel Eyes

 

Da-young’s Pov

 

Every new morning seem colder than yesterday’s, I would be the first one up, I could hear the house come alive and the girls fussing upstairs. Giovanna, Mi Rin and Ji-an would wave good bye to me as they exit the home into the cold. I would sit in the same spot every morning waiting until the time I would need to leave the warmth of this home.

In-an: “Ready Da-young?”

I just nodded my head towards her as Sa-rang put on her coat we made our way. Entering the café, I saw him from the corner of my eye; they had become regular costumers, if not one of them, then three of them and sometimes all of them. Today was one of those days when Big Bang would have coffee together.

Guy: “Da-young?”

Da-young: “Yea?”

Sung Jo was a boy around my age who just started working here, he was kind but sometimes too cheesy and annoying:

Sung Jo: “Day, can I ask you a question?”

Oh how I hated when he would call me, Day, instead of Da-young.

Da-young: “Yea sure go right ahead”.

He followed me as I went over to clean a table that just had to be close to theirs.

Sung Jo: “Day would you go out with me?”

I froze. Did he really just ask me out in front of Seungri? I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t want to be mean.

Da-young: “I… I… I don’t know what to say”.

I was really surprise, I never lead him on, I don’t even like the poor guy, I was just about to make a big mistake when her voice saved me:

Ji-an: “Sorry Da-young doesn’t date”.

She emphasize on my name as I gave him a “sorry” look, Ji-an just smiled at him as he passed by her with a gloomy look on his face.

Mi Rin: “Ji-an, you didn’t even ask her if she wanted to date the guy”.

Mi Rin said to my savior, Ji-an as she came in:

Ji-an: “I know for a fact Da-young has someone else in mind”.

I could feel myself blushing at the comment as Ji-an and Mi Rin walked over to the counter. The men in the table next to the one I was cleaning seem to shift at their arrival.

Seungri: “Miss?”

His voice rang through my ears, it made everything in my mind stop, I could hear my brave soul telling to move but I could also hear my heart and how it begin to beat faster and faster because of him.

Da-young: “Yes Sir?”

I walked over to their table, I still had a job to do and I was going to do it no matter what, I even tried to smile.

Seungri: “Sir? Do I look that old?”

They answered him by lightly shaking their heads.

Seungri: “Why don’t you call me, oppa?”

I knew it, he was trying to make me mad by teasing me, and I let out a small laugh:

Da-young: “I already have a wonderful oppa sir and if you don’t need anything, I will leave”.

The cocky smile on his face faded away as soon as I finished my statement and walked away. I was trying to stay strong as I walked towards the back covered area. Once I enter the moving door, I let my emotions take a hold of me.

In-an: “Da-young please don’t cry”.

She kneels next to me and took my hands:

In-an: “I know how you feel, we all do”.

Da-young: “N… No… Yo…You… Do…Don’t”.

I said in between tears as I took my hands away from hers.

In-an: “Yes, I do because I also love one of them”.

I looked at her shocked I couldn’t believe what she had just told me:

In-an: “But we can’t give into our emotions and you know why”.

Da-young: “You’re right I’ll be stronger than this I can do it”.

I wiped my tears away got up and gave her a quick thank you hug when we heard a loud bang:

Da-young: “What was that?”

In-an: “I don’t know, let’s check it out”.

We quickly exit the back towards the front of the café, only to find Ji-an on the floor with some guy on top of her, they were starring at each other.

In-an: “Get off of her!”

In-an push the guy off Ji-an as she slowly sat up, Mi Rin and Sa-rang came over to pick her up from the floor.

Guy: “Are you okay?”

Da-young: “Okay? You nearly killed her”.

Guy: “I’m so sorry I didn’t …”

I turned to see why he had stopped apologizing only to find him starring at Ji-an, his eyes were shining brighter than any star I have ever seen:

Guy: “I found you”.

His statement confused as he rushed over to Ji-an, took her face in his hands and kissed her, his eyes were closed and hers nearly left their sockets. We were all shocked as he kissed Ji-an with such longing then I remember they were there. I turned towards their table and was greeted with Seunghyun’s furious expression, he looked like he was about to murder someone.

Sa-rang: “O my gosh”.

My eyes went from them to the stranger who was now on the floor looking extremely pale and weak, I looked Ji-an who had tears in her eyes:

Da-young: “Ji-an?”

She glance at my way and without a word, she her heels and broke into a run:

In-an: “Ji-an!”

I was going to chase after her when he stopped me:

Seunghyun: “I’ll find her”.

Da-young: “No, I have to find her”.

I release from myself from his grip and exit into the cold but I couldn’t see her.

Seunghyun: “I told you I’ll find her”.

I was about to protest when someone grab my waist and pull me towards them.

Seungri: “Go hyung”.

I saw Seunghyun run towards the direction where Ji-an had disappear to. Then I remember he was still holding on to me:

Da-young: “Can you please let go of me?”

I tried to sound harsh but I failed, my voice cracked, being in his arms made me feel safe but I knew that I was the real danger here.

Da-young: “Let go of me sir”.

Seungri: “I told you not to call me sir”.

I tried to wiggle out, I even started to wonder if I could go through him but if I tried he would know the kind of monster I am.

Seungri: “Why do you always run away from me?”

I knew the answer to the question, I deeply wished I could answer him, I wish I could tell him, I was scared; I was scared of hurting him. I was terrific of falling in love with him. As if he could read my mind he told me:  

Seungri: “I won’t hurt you and you won’t hurt me”.

I couldn’t believe him. I started to wiggle in his grip again; I would cave in if I stood in his arms any longer.

Seungri: “I’m surrounded by beautiful women all the time but when I saw you walking around those dead trees and dirty sand, barefoot with a hospital gown, no make-up or hair-do…”

He stopped and held my chin, so he could look me in the eyes and then he continues:

Seungri: “I thought I was imagining an angel since that day I haven’t been able to think about anything else but you and believe me I have tried”.

I knew this was wrong, wrong in so many levels but I could only feel, feel his words traveling through my veins, making their way up to my heart.

Da-young: “Keep trying then because … because with me… you’re wasting your time”.

Seungri: “You’re lying, I know it”.

I tried to control the beating of my heart but I could hear it beating faster and faster, louder and louder:

Da-young: “No I’m not”.

Seungri just smiled at me, he pulled me closer he moved his hand from my chin to the back of my neck:

Seungri: “You’re lying; I’ll show you you’re lying”.

I was about to protest when I felt his lips on my then everything faded away. I slowly started to close my eyes, I let him lead me and I followed. My hands went from his chest to his neck, they rest there everything felt so perfect like we belonged together.

Giovanna: “Da-young!”

The moment was gone with the sound of her voice, I pulled away from him but he held my hand:

Da-young: “Giovanna, it’s not…”

Giovanna: “Da-young, you know better than this”.

I could she was mad, I could have hurt him, I release myself from him and he gave me a confused look:

In-an: “Giovanna, I’m glad you came”.

In-an made me remember what had happened a couple of minutes before my kiss with Seungri.

Giovanna: “What happened?”

Sa-rang: “We need your help, Ji-an, against her will, hurt someone”.

Giovanna: “What?!?!”

We all hurried inside the café, I felt Seungri right behind me’ so I tried to walk faster.

Jiyong: “What’s wrong with him?”

Giovanna: “Oh my, did Ji-an do this?”

Taeyang: “Did what? He kissed her then he was on the floor”.

Giovanna: “He kissed her?!? In-an how did you let this happened?”

She looked passed me right to In-an, if looks could kill In-an would be dead and buried.

Jiyong: “It wasn’t her fault; she can’t be after them like their mother”.

Daesung: “What I don’t get understand is why he fainted and why he became so weak”.

Sa-rang: “Giovanna, we should get him to a hospital?”

Taeyang: “I think it’s too late for that”.

I turned to find Seungri waving his hand in front of the stranger’s face; he put his hand near the man’s nose:

Seungri: “He’s not breathing”.

In-an: “What?”

Giovanna hurried towards the man, she checked his pulse, and we waited:

Giovanna: “He’s… He’s dead”.

Those couple of words made everything around me start spinning, In-an’s face lost all color, Mi Rin was speechless and Sa-rang was holding onto Taeyang so she wouldn’t fall. I could also see shock and confusion written on the faces of the Big Bang boys.

Seunghyun: “I couldn’t find her”.

We turned to find Seunghyun trying to catch his breath and regaining the color in his face:

Seunghyun: “What?”

He starred at us waiting for an answer.

Jiyong: “He’s dead”.

Seunghyun: “Who’s dead?”

Giovanna stood up and took a deep breath:

Giovanna: “Girls, go and find Ji-an, take her home and don’t tell her anything”.

Sa-rang: “But…”

Giovanna: “No buts. Do as you’re told and go home, rest after finding Ji-an”.

Seunghyun: “Who’s dead?”

Daesung: “The guy that…”

Giovanna: “Boys, I’m sorry you had to see this but this man had a heart attack and you, boys, don’t need another scandal so please leave before the paramedics and police get here”.

Taeyang: “Gio has a point, we don’t need another one”.

The boys unwilling started to grab their coats and head for the door.

Giovanna: “Go find Ji-an before she hurts anyone else”.

In-an: “She didn’t mean too…”

The boys had left awhile go, so Giovanna expressed herself freely:

Giovanna: “I don’t care if she meant to or not, just find her”.

Her words cut into my soul; I never thought someone’s words could hurt you. I’m starting to wonder who the real monster is. Us or those who hurt others with their words?

Giovanna: “Da-young, we still need to talk after this”.

Those were the last words she said to me before we exit into the coldness of the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back (Cue Big Bang's Still Alive)! So Random... I didn't take this long to get better (Thanks to Onepenny, Nuest17exo, and gemmaflame for your get well comments) but I had to catch up on work. So this chapter is for y'all Seungri Lovers, I tried to make him sound romanic I hope y'all like it.... I have surprise coming you all of you my lovely subscribers and anybody else who reads this... It's a Christmas Surprise so stay tune...I have one more chapter coming your way really soon so stay with me... Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night, see you guyz soon! Take Care :D