The Premiere Party

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

What’s going on here? Are you dating her?

KimBum aah…

I knew it, damn it. Why did you lie to me?

I lie because if the manager knows now he’s gonna kill me.

Well you could have tell me, you don’t trust me that much?” Key exclaims

Shhh,” I put a finger on my lips, “Don’t tell Tae, Jjong or Ho or anybody else yet, okay?

Isn’t she all the way in LA though, how are you gonna do this?

No,” I lower my voice a little bit, “Her dad got a business bit here in Korea, so she’s moving here with her dad. She lives right down at MyeongDong.

Ya~~ hyung, jal haesseo.” Key says in a tone that is almost sounds like he’s mocking me. He throws the phone onto my lap and leave to his room.

Yeoboooo!!, wait for meehh~~.” I yell out to tease Key, but he just keeps walking.

I get my clean clothes from the suit case and go wash up in the bathroom. After that all five of us sit down and play some hand games together until we all knocked out in the living room.

Hyung. Hyung. Hyung ahh. Onew hyung, wake up!!!” Jjong calls for me to wake me up. “We need to get ready. Wake up, bballi!

For what…?” I mumbling, still half as sleep

We have to go to a premiere party today, hurry and wake up.” Jjong pushes me around with his feet

No, you go.” I mumble again and pull the blanket over my head

I pick out a few outfits for you, which one do you want? The white tux or the black tux with purple bow tie?

Yeahhh.

Yeah what? Oh my god hyung, wake up or I’m gonna tell the manager!

Okayy I’m up. What’s the premiere for?

For Key’s Catch Me If You Can.

Could you bring somebody?

Yeah, but why would you want to bring someone?

Just asking! I want the white tux, give it to me.

I snatch the tux out of Jjong’s hand and lock myself in the bathroom. I pick my phone up and call Juliet. After 4 rings, she finally picks up her phone.

Yoboseyo?” Juliet answers, sounds like she’s still sleeping

Juliet, go to a premiere with me today? It’s a party so wear a formal dress, okay? The party is at Seodaemun.

Uh, what?” She sounds clueless

Come to a premeire in Seodaemun with me today.” I repeat

Oh, Seodaemun? What time?

Time? Uhh, wait.” I muffle the phone, open the bathroom door and yell out to Jjong, “Jjong ahh, what time are we going?

We come there at 4 but it starts at 5!” Jjong replies

5 PM.” I say to Juliet

Okay, I’ll get ready. I’ll see you there oppa.

Uhm, annyeong.

I hang up the phone and smile to myself. I got another date with her. I’m going to tell everyone that I’m officially dating Juliet now, it’s going to be a big moment.

Juliet POV

Onew woke me up from my sleep. I’ve been sleeping since yesterday but I’m still tired. I crawl out of bed and start to unpack my stuff and put it in place. Remembering what Onew told me. I start to dig through the black hole of my suit case to find a formal dress. Luckily I already have my homecoming dress on hand, or where the hell would I be able to buy a formal dress at this time. After I unpacked, I start to get ready. Then I catch a taxi to go to the premiere, since I’m not familiar with Seoul yet, I will need help. I never went to a premiere before, but I hope everything goes well.

I step off the car and walk into the premiere place. Everything looks so fancy. Everyone wears expensive dresses and suits, unlike me, but I’m not them, I’m just Juliet, a normal insignificant girl. I don’t dare to step inside yet. I just stand right in front and look around for Onew. Turning almost around I see a big poster, Key is on it. “Ohh, this is Catch Me If You Can!!” I tell myself. Then I continue to stand there alone like a lost puppy.

Suddenly, from the front entrance, I see a big white limo pulling up and reporters are everywhere. The door open and the people that are stepping out the car are no other than SHINee. They stop to say hello and then make their way into the premiere. Onew is walking closer to me, I don’t know if he sees me.

Onew POV

I wave hello to everybody there and I glance around to find Juliet. There she is, I see her. She’s in a small black dress, her hair is slightly curled but it is put up. Light make up and a pair of high heels, she looks so stunning, more than anybody here. I attempt to call out for her, but the reporters start to attack me.

Onew sshi, we heard that you have something going on with a girl back in LA, is that true?” a reporter asks, putting a recorder near me

Are you in a relationship?” Another reporter jumps in

Who is she? What’s her name?

I panic. I froze up like someone just caught me red handed on a lie. My heart starts to beat fast, my palms are sweaty. I just start mumbling, then Tae jumps in.

He doesn’t have anybody, everyone. Hyung, let’s go inside.” Tae pushes my shoulder to head inside. I lost the thought of calling out to Juliet and she just stand there, looking at me leaving her.

Hyung, were they talking about Juliet back in LA?” Ho asks

They’re probably just mistaken” Tae says

I give Tae a thankful look for saying that, even though he doesn’t know my secret. “Gomapda, TaeMinnie.” I thought to myself.

After a while, I suddenly remember Juliet. I left her outside the entrance, I wonder where she is now. I leave the other members and go look for her. After I leave, the same reporters that were questioning me before stop me before I could take another step.

Onew sshi, you didn’t answer our question earlier.

"Yes, Onew sshi. Are you currently dating the girl you met back in LA?

Tae and Key are not here to say anything for me anymore.

Um, no that was just a fan girl. I don’t really know her.” I panic and say, my heart is thumping.

Juliet POV

I hide behind a column, and listen to Onew’s conversation with the reporters. I can’t believe the words just came out of his mouth. How dare he say that? This is the second time he invites me to somewhere and then does something despicable in front of me. If he’s ashamed with dating me then we might as well better off not seeing each other. Inside my throat right now is a huge knot of anger, sadness and betrayal at the same time, I couldn’t hold my tears. I gather all of my strength and run out of the premiere, try to not let anybody see me crying.

Key POV

Juliet! What is she doing here? Did Onew hyung invite her here? I look around for Onew hyung, I see reporters surrounded him and Juliet running out while crying. I think I know what’s happening here.

Excuse me guys” I say to Tae and Ho, then I run after Juliet.

Juliet sshi!” I call out for her, she turns around but doesn’t give me a reply. She looks sad. In my entire life, I never knew how the look of disappointment looks like, but now I do. She sees me and a tear just fall from her eyes onto her bare chest.

What happened?” I ask “Did Onew hyung do something wrong?

She says nothing, just continue to cry. I, then, grab her by the wrist and hold her close to me, I wrap around her my arms. We stand in that position for five minutes straight. Then her tears dry and she stop crying. I free Juliet of my arms and tell her

If you’re crying about how Onew hyung doesn’t want to take the relationship out in public yet, then stop, don’t blame him. It’s not his fault.

It’s the second time.” She says

Huh?

This is the second time he does something like that to me. One time is enough.

Do you want to talk to him? I’ll bring him out.

No, don’t bother. I just want to leave.

I’ll go with you.

Don’t you have to stay for the premiere? After all you’re Frankey.

It will still go on without me. You are more important right now.” I give Juliet a smile.