I Really Fell This Time

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

What do you feel like eating tonight?” I break the silence and ask Juliet

Juliet POV

In my head, I thought “You.” I wish i said it thou, but what would he think if I did?

Hmm, iunno, Japanese?

Oh, great! I know a Japanese restaurant near here. My manger always talks about it. Let’s try it out.” Onew claps his hands

I give him a little smile and he returns it. His smile is so sweet, I can’t contain my feelings in front of him. Just last week I still sitting on my computer hoping for one day I would meet Onew, now I’m in the car going to dinner with him. I mean I’m just an ordinary fangirl, all of this at one time, I think it’s too much.

            “Oh! Matda! I remember why I find you really familiar now.” He makes me startle with his sudden shout, I almost lost control of the wheel

            “What?

           “I saw this girl with an amazing smile on the concert day. I meant to find her but I didn’t know who she was. That girl was you Juliet!

I suddenly remember the little note he wrote in his phone that I read. My mouth involuntary moves and a smile appear on my face. I truly feel happy right now. Onew looks at me as if he is waiting for a response. I blush and I know nothing but just to smile.

We finally arrived at Yamashiro. In my entire life, I never once go to a restaurant, so the way I exclaim at the sight of a fancy restaurant makes Onew laughs.

Look at you, so cute.” He pinches my cheeks

I don’t say anything, but just follow him into the restaurant. He chose a table that has no one around, the dim lights and he pulls the chair out for me. What he gentleman he is! The restaurant looks expensive so I try to order something that sounds a little cheap. Even though he’s paying, I’m not used to being fancy and eat expensive food. While eating, I get to know more about Onew. He is exactly how he appears to be, down to earth, funny, intelligent and so sweet.

Do you like Super Junior?” He breaks the silence by asking me

Yeah, Super Junior is one of my favorite boy groups, next to SHINee and BIGBANG.” I smile

You know YeSung sunbae is one of my close friend.” He says, “Do you like YeSung?

I like YeSung, but I like Ye-danced more.” I joke

Amused by my joke, Onew bursts out laughing. “You’re funny, I like that.

So when are you going back to Korea?

Hmm, probably next Tuesday, I think.

What, why so fast?” A frown right away appears on my face, seems like Onew could see that, he tries to comfort me

It’s okay, we’ll continue to have contact. Okay?

I nod, but does that mean we’re friends now? I wonder. After the last word he says, I quietly munch on my food. Half an hour later we leave the restaurant. I stop my car right in front of his dorm, he pushes the car door open attempts to get but he stops himself.

I’ll text you?” He asks

I nod, but then I realize something. “We both don’t have each other numbers.

Gimme your phone.” He puts out his right hand and the other hand, he hands me his phone.

I accept it with two hands and then give him my phone. I tap on the contact icon and add my number to his phone. I’m so tempted to put the contact name as “Your Juliet”. Hesitate for a while I decide to just go for it. Onew gives me back my phone and hops off the car.

Goodnight Juliet!” He gives me a smile, sweet as sugar.