KiBum aah, What Are You Doing?

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

Juliet POV

Once again my phone rings, and the caller is no other Onew. I hesitate for a second but then decide to pick it up anyways, to see what he has to say.

Yoboseyo?” I answer

What I said earlier, do you believe it?

I’m not sure if I do JinKi sshi.

What do I need to do so that you could believe me?

Just show me that you’re not toying with me and that your feelings are true.

Then could you look out of your window then?

Hm?” I’m confused, but as he says I take my hand and pull the long curtain to the other side and look down. Onew is standing right down my officetel looking up at me. What is the doing here?

What are you doing here? It’s 11 right now!” I exclaim as if Onew doesn’t know that. He doesn’t say anything, but put his phone in his pocket and hugs the guitar. He starts to play and sing Juliette, in acoustic version.

“Juliette, I’ll give you my soul. Juliette please accepts me. Juliette, sweetly, and little more sweet. Whisper my serenade…” Onew sings

I keep quiet, amazed by his voice. This is the first time, no, the second time I hear him sings in person. But this time it feels different, it makes my knees feel so weak, I can’t stay mad at him after hearing his sweet voice.

Juliet ahh, do I need to sing more? Or dance?

More!” I demand

I’m your man. A man who knows nothing but you. Please tell me you love me only. Even if you yelled it 10 times, it’s still lovely. I’m your man. I love you, love you, love you, baby woo. Can you look at me. Can you trust me. I’m your man.” Onew continues to sings

Seems like my tears are about to overflow hearing what’s he singing. I flung the curtain back to its place and run right down to Onew. I bury my face into his chest and wrap my arms tightly around him, making him know that he’s forgiven. He pats my head lightly and says

I’m sorry Juliet. I will tell everyone tomorrow, don’t worry about it anymore.

I’m not saying that you have to do that, it’s just I wanted to know how serious you are about us.

I am 1245876543387345% serious Juliet.

Nabbeunnom!” I hit his chest lightly

Being a bad boy is in my blood!

ㅎㅎㅎㅎ!!!” I let out a loud laugh making Onew looks at me weirdly. “I shouldn’t have forgiven you.

But you did already. You can’t take it back!

Because your whisper is the Lucifer.

 

Key POV

“Hyung ahh, are you going anywhere today?” I say

Hm, no. I’m thinking of taking Juliet out but she says she’s gonna go explore Seoul for a day, so I stay home.” Onew replies

Okay. Thanks hyung!

I rush right into my room and call Juliet to make a date with her. Showing her around Seoul is the perfect opportunity to get closer to her, especially on a wonderful day like this. I meet up with Juliet in front of her officetel. I have a hard time finding her officetel even thou I’ve been there already. It took me almost 30 minutes by walking. I finally came, I stand there and wait for Juliet but my involuntary feet take me to the front of her door. I take all of my courage to ring the door bell. A girl opens the door, it’s not Juliet, but she looks like Juliet, so I guess it’s her sister.

Annyeonghaseyo.” I bow to her, “Is Juliet here?

The girl doesn’t reply me. She has her eyes wide open, she looks at me with a horrid stare like I’m some kind of monster.

Is Juliet here?” I say once again

Diana, who’s at the door?” I hear Juliet’s voice, “Oh, Key sshi, you’re here already. I’m not done though.

It’s alright. I’ll wait.

Come in, Key sshi.

Julie! Come here!” Diana hisses at me, tells me to come closer

What?

Is that Key? That is Key right? How do you know him? Why is he here?

Yeah, that’s Key.

Dude, I love Key. Why didn’t you tell me you know him?

Because I love him too!” I . Turn my back, I head into the kitchen, bring Key some water and continue to get ready.

Key sshi, gacha!” I tell Key

Let’s take the bike. Seoul is a big city, you wouldn’t be able to walk the whole thing.

Bike…?” I hesitate

Yeah, bike. What’s wrong with that?

Um, I don’t know how to ride a bike.” I turn away from Key, and blush. At the corner of my eyes, I could tell that he’s laughing at me for not knowing the most simple like riding a bike. He grabs my hand and pulls me in his direction.

Come one, I’ll teach you.” Key smiles at me.

Key rents a bike for me so he could teach me how to ride it. I get on the bike, feeling like I will fall off, I don’t want to take my feet off the ground. I sit there and whimper like a puppy, it makes Key laughs.

Ya, don’t be scared. I won’t let go. Just pedal!

Andwaeee!” I scream

Everybody is looking at you. Hurry and pedal!

After a few times of falling off the bike, I could finally pedal without falling. Key is still behind me, holding the back seat so I wouldn’t lose my balance. “Jalraeseo!” Key says.

Don’t even think about letting the bike go Key!

I won’t” Key yells out for me, but his hands had already leave the back of the bike seat. I didn’t know so I keep pedaling. Until I take a detour and turn around. Seeing Key standing like 345234543 feet away from me, I panicked and lose my balance. My face meets the ground. Key runs to me in a hurry. He kneels down

Gwaenchana? Are you okay?

My arm is scrapped” I give him a frown then put my arm up and look closely at it. I turn around again to face Key, but right now our faces are only two inches apart. I hold my breath and my heart is thumping, hard, I could feel my whole body is getting hotter. Key closes his eyes. He’s getting closer. Our lips almost touch.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

what do you think will happen next?

how do you feel about the ending of this chapter?