I Love You Baboya!

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

I said, I will give up Juliet for you, if you like her that much.

It was just 2 seconds ago, but I regret so much the words I let out. For the sake of Key’s happiness though, I’m willing to do this. I’m not the type of person who’s greedy, I always give up everything for my dongsaengs, simply because I love them. Girls, there’ll be trillions of girls, but family, there’s no one can replace them, ever.

Key has his eyes widen opened, he looks speechless. I keep silent for a while, letting Key absorb in the words I just said.

Really?

Yeah, I’m sure Bum aah.” I reassure him. “But as you promise, you have to make Juliet happy.

Oh, hyung, I will.” Key still looks at me with those disbelieved eyes as if I’m playing a big prank on him. I pat his shoulder and walk back to my room. I let out a long sigh. I had really given up the girl I ever have feelings for. Later on that day, I come out and do my activities with everybody like normal, in a week. Everybody seems awful quiet when I’m there. Did I make them feel awkward?

Key POV

Since Onew hyung is cool with me and Juliet being together, I start to hang out with her more than usual. She doesn’t question me about Onew hyung when we’re together, but she just keeps quiet and obediently does what I tell her to do. I feel happy when I’m with her, I like her a lot, like a fat kid loves cake. I like her too much that I barely see her sadness behind that angelic smile she’s bearing. I take Juliet to our dorms sometimes, to hang out with Tae and Ho, they especially love her. When she’s alone with me, she barely speaks a word but when Onew hyung is around it’s different. She smiles so big that it seems like her lips are going to rip in two. She talks so much, and I could see the happiness lights up in her eyes. Look how happy she is…

Onew POV

Look how happy she is… with Key. When she was with me, she barely smiles, only when I make her to. I always watch Juliet when she comes around to play at our dorms. One time, I was so mesmerized by her beauty, I blanked out while staring at her and she caught me looking, she gives me a glare and turn right away. We don’t talk even if we’re face to face. We never talked, ever since that day. I know she hates me, for having no back bone to stand up for myself, but how could I do that? If I can’t make her happy, Key will.

Hyung, let’s go to a noraebang!” Key says to me

Noraebang? Why?

We haven’t gone in a while and I want to show Juliet how a noraebang (karaoke room) looks like. Let’s go? Bring Jjong, Tae and Ho with us too!

 “Mehh, Bum ahh, I don’t feel like it.

Hyungggggggggggg~~~” Key starts to do aegyo on me. He knows I can’t say no to his aegyo.

Damn it, Bum. I’ll go.

Yayy ^^

10 minutes full of awkwardness in the car with Juliet, I really don’t know what to do but blushing like mad. That was the longest 10 minutes I had ever experienced in my life! And then we finally arrived at the noraebang. I settle myself down on a chair and just much away on some snacks and drink some soju.

Hyung, let’s singgg.” Ho shakes my arm, insists me to sing

Singing on tour is enough MinHo ah.” I tell him

Juliet POV

I tell Key I want to stay home, but he keeps dragging me to this place, I don’t even like singing that much. Plus, seeing Onew face just makes me sadder. But how could I tell him that, he’s so infatuated with me. I look at Onew sitting alone at a corner, sipping on his drink, I feel my heart tighten. I haven’t talk to him for a couple of weeks already, I really miss him. These sudden thoughts of missing Onew makes me lose energy and I just sit down and sip on some soju like Onew. 1 bottle, 2 bottles then 3 bottles, my coordination is getting off. I can’t even tell which way is right but I could still hear the sound of the other four voices, yelling and singing at the same time. I make and attempt to stand up but my eyes get blurry and my knees are weak, I collapse onto somebody’s lap. Even though I’m pretty tipsy, I could still tell who I fell onto. It’s Onew. Without any subconscious thought, I hold on to his neck, wrap my arms around it and hug him tight. The room is too loud and too dim for anyone to notice so I just stay still and savor the moment.

What are you doing?” Onew asks

I have no idea. I have no idea why I keep falling for jerks. I thought it’ll be different this time, but he ended up breaking my heart. Tell me what I need to do?” I mumble the slurred words

Did Key do something to you? Damn that kid!

Key? Who says anything about… Key…? Hmm?” Once again I mumble, but this time, tears are about to fall out of my eyes.

Juliet ah, you’re drunk. Let me take you outside and find you something else to drink okay?” He tells me, “Bum ah, I’ll take Juliet outside to get something for her to drink.

Okay, hurry up though.” Key says, I bet he’s having too much fun right know to care.

Onew lead me out at the door and put me on a bench outside the noraebang. A breeze fly by makes me shiver. Onew takes off his sweater and put it on me. He looks at me for a while then sits down right next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder, inside I feel so warm for the first time in a couple of weeks I get to be near him like his.

Did Key do anything wrong to you?” Onew suddenly ask

No.” I say

Then who broke your heart?

Well, you have no clue aren’t you?” I sniffle, almost on the verge to just break down and cry plus I’m also drunk, that makes matter even worse. I glimpse at Onew, who’s still sitting still beside me, his facial expression makes me confuse. I can never tell his expressions apart, either he’s sad or happy. I proceed to what I was about to say

Lee. Jin. Ki. The reason why I didn’t call you it’s because I was waiting for you to call. Every time I come near you, you ignore me and push me away. You don’t even have a chance to explain to you how things went down.” I pause a little bit. Onew is still silent, and sit still like a statue.

I believed you, baboya!” I scream out through my tears, my voice is now slurred from crying. I hit Onew really hard, in the arm. I try to push him off the bench and give him a good beating in the middle of the street but my strength is nothing compares to his. I sob. Suddenly, Onew takes me by the hand and hold me close to him, my head is on his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast and loudly. Onew wraps his arms around me and hold me tight no matter how much I struggle, he just keeps me in his arms. I sob even louder this time. Staying in his arms is so warm, but it hurts at the same time too. How could I bear this pain?

Juliet, I’m sorry.” Onew says, “I’m so sorry for hurting you without knowing. It’s been killing me too. It’s just because KiBum is my dongsaeng, I can’t compete with him. I saw how much you enjoy being with him, so in order for you to be happy, I have to let go…

I gather all of my strength and push Onew away from me, I could see the tears in his eyes about to roll down his flawless face. I step forward and hit him nonstop with my weakened fists and throw my slurred words at him. He knows I’m hurting.

You always do whatever you want. Why don’t you consider how I feel like for a change?” I turn away from him. A moment of silence fills the air. Assume he doesn’t reply, I start to walk. My tears are flowing nonstop right now because of the pain knowing he doesn’t want to fight for me. Then from the back of the, a pair of hands hold my shoulder and spin me around. I now face Onew. He looks me straight in the eyes with his also teary eyes, he leans in closer and closer every second. He slowly closes his eyes and tilts his head. He kisses me. My eyes are widely opened before sight of Onew. His lips are on my lips now. Onew moves his tender hands from my shoulder and cups my face, caressing it. He presses his lips harshly on mine, but then it becomes light and he gently on my lips. I kiss him back and now my eyes are closed. My arms went from dangling from my side to firmly hanging on to Onew waist. I could feel his tear falls on my face, give me a slight shiver because of its coldness. Our lips aren’t yet to be parted. His kiss is so magical. With just one, all of my worries disappeared, nothing is even matter at this moment anymore. I want so much to stay like this forever, with Onew.

Onew finally breaks the kiss. He holds me by my shoulder and again with one hand, and the other hand, he wipes the tears, which now soaked my face, off. 

Uljima. From now on, you’re not going to cry anymore, okay? Because Onew oppa is here for you. If anyone is going to make you happy, that person is going to be me. Not KiBum, not anybody else.” Onew comforts me. We lock eyes, his stare is fixed on me, I could tell the happiness in his eyes that he finally got me back. “I love you Onew.” I thought and look at him with a hopeful look. Onew pats my head lightly and our bodies once again intertwine in a hug, a warm hug.

"Oh, jigeum buteo, call me oppa. I don't like being too formal with you." Onew looks at me and laughs