The Heart Break

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Key POV

*thumps thumps*

The sounds of my heart beating so loud that I could hear it. Our lips are this close together, almost touches. I close my eyes and decide to go for her full, red lips. But before I could go any further, my name is called

KiBum ah, what are you doing?

I startle, my whole body almost jump from the sound of Onew hyung calling out my name. Why does he have to be here, at this time, this very moment when I’m about to plant one on Juliet? Damn Onew hyung! For a moment there though, I forgot that my hyung likes Juliet.

I saw what you did!” Onew looks at me with his furious eyes. “You ask me if I go anywhere today because you want to go on dates with Juliet?

Juliet keeps quiet, her head is down. I can’t see her face but I bet I know how she feels. I keep quiet too, but my intention wasn’t Juliet when I asked if he’s gonna go anywhere today.

Hyung ah…” I say

Explain it to me Kim KiBum, or you’re dead.

I see how bad you treat Juliet, all you do is making her cry and you don’t even know her that long ago. If you can’t do the only simple thing is making her happy, then I will hyung, I will do that for you!” I try to keep my voice calm, but it still trembles a bit.

How could you do this to your own hyung KiBum?” His voice trembles too, I see a little sparkle on the corner of his eyes, he’s on the verge of crying, but he holds it in by taking a long pause.

I like Juliet, and I’m not gonna be sorry for that.” I look straight in Onew’s eyes, “I know you like her first and all, but I will be the one who makes her happy.

Onew POV

I tighten my fist. It’s so hard to restraining myself from throwing a punch at Key’s face, but after he says that, that’s it. I lost my temper, I take a step forward and swing my fist onto Key’s face. He loses his balance and fall back.

Oh my god, KiBum sshi, are you okay?” Juliet exclaims and kneels down to see if he is alright.

My heart tightens at the sight of it. I feel like someone just stabbed me a million times in my heart. How could she do to me? Key flips his blonde fringe out of his eyes and look at me with a vulgar smile.

Is that all you got hyung?

His ing smile makes me so mad. I come a little closer and grab the collar of his shirt. I look at him, I never been so mad at him or at any of my dongsaengs ever in my life, but this time, he crossed the line. I take my right fist up high and about to slam it in Key’s jaw bone, but Juliet scream make me stop in my track.

Would you stop it? Everybody is looking!!” Her eyes are full of tears now.

No, let him beat the hell out of me. I deserve this, but it won’t change the fact that I have feelings for you.” Key says, a little out of breath because of the restriction of his shirt that I’m grabbing.

I hesitate a little then throw Key back on the ground. I stand up, without saying anything, I turn around and walk away. The moment I turn around, I can’t hold it in longer, my tears can’t help but flows. I haven’t cried in so long, not ever since SHINee got that award for Lucifer, but that’s it. I can’t even imagine one of my closest dongsaeng would do this to me, betray me like this.

Damn you Key, you dead know that I can’t open my heart so easily to anybody, why are you still doing this?” I thought to myself as I walk away. I could still feel Juliet’s stare lingers on me. I want to run back and hold her, I want to kiss her to drive away my sadness, but I’m mad at her too, for making me hurt, not just Key alone.

For the next two days, I stay still in my room. I don’t want to come out to do my activities and face Key. If I see him now, I will break down and cry like a little girl, I don’t want anybody to see that. I only come out to eat when everybody is done and already go to sleep. I hate Key so much right now for stealing my girl, the only girl that I ever have feelings for.

I couldn’t sleep, ever since the incident happened. I lay still on my bed, my mind is blank most of the times because I don’t really know how to feel. A night for me is consisting of tossing and turning, thinking of Juliet and the occasional crying because of missing her. She doesn’t want to call me, or text me for the last couple of days, does she even care about me?

Most of the times, I try to think of something else when the thought of Key and Juliet together creeps in my mind. Eventually my feelings for Juliet just bring the memories back to me and I could feel my heart writhe in pain. It takes me a few hours until I fall tiredly asleep. When I look at myself in the mirror this morning, I don’t even recognize myself anymore, I know I shouldn’t but I just subconsciously beating myself up.

A week passes, without seeing my dongsaengs faces, I miss them so much, but not as much as I miss my Juliet. I wonder how’s she’s doing by herself. That night, is another sleepless night, but I think about it so much, I thought to myself that I’m crazy for making this decision, but I will go for it anyways. This has to stop at one point. The pain of me suffering is nothing compare to the pain of not seeing the faces of the people I love. I made up my mind. I get out of the room the next morning, the first time in a week, all eyes are on me.

KiBum ah, let’s talk. In private though.” I flick my finger in the direction to his room, “Ttarawa.

Key puts down his fork and follows me into his room. He sits down on a chair near his desk and I sit on his bed.

What?” He says

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time alright, and I came to a conclusion.” I pause a little bit for Key’s reaction, but he stays still. I continue, “If you like Juliet that much, then you can have her.

What?” Key exclaims in disbelieve.

I said, I will give up Juliet for you, if you like her that much.

----------------------------------------------------

ten ten tennnnnnnnnn LOL how's that for an ending.

sorry if it's short, i have to study for final :[

but enjoy some onew condition! LOL mwolraedo onyu sangtae~~~

tumblr_m5f3s5ynWZ1qbunw4o2_500.gif