Goodbye, Hyung.

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

Two months later after Juliet’s death.

Onew POV

For the last two months, I’m like a person without a soul. Ever since Juliet died, nothing is the same anymore, not even between SHINee. There’s not even a single night that I don’t stay up and mourning for her. Key seems to obviously avoiding me. He doesn’t eat, or sleep, he lost so much weight and it shows on his skinny now bony face. Key seems like an insane person whose doesn’t put his head into anything he does. I miss Juliet too, but I think Key takes this way too hard.

SHINee goes on a hiatus for a while because of the dysfunctional relations we have right now. Our manager canceled all of your shooting, touring, recording and promoting. I blame myself for every single thing that happened for the last few months. If it wasn’t for me who called Juliet up, she wouldn’t come to know me. If it wasn’t for me, Key would never fell for her and caused a sibling rivalry between the brotherhoods of SHINee. If it wasn’t for me, Juliet would still be living in this life. Everything is my fault from the beginning. But if it wasn’t for Juliet, I would never have lived the way that I wanted as the real Lee JinKi that I was. I thank her for that. She showed me how to love and how to find myself. She’s the person who changed my life drastically, in both good and bad way.

It was a gloomy Saturday afternoon at the SHINee dorm. I was sitting in the living room, chatting up with Jjong as usual, the manager came in and inform us about the new schedule that we need to follow in order to make a comeback. Tae and Ho came out from the kitchen and gather around. Everyone is here except for Key. This is a normal thing for Key to not participate in our activity, but usually, Key is always the first one to lead us through the process. Sometimes, I feel like Key is a better leader than me. As a leader but I can’t do much for my members, I feel like a bad person.

Ya hyung, go tell KiBum to come out.” Minho says to me, flick his head in my direction

Oh, I’ll go.”

I get up from the cold wooden floor and slide to Key’s room. I knock on his door but no one answers. I try to knock again.

KiBum ah, manager needs to tell us something, come out. Bballiwa.” I knock on his door a few more times and then as a habit, I twist the door knob attempt to open his door, but I almost walked myself into his door. Key’s door is locked. At this point, I allow myself to panic now. I smack his door several times and try to call out for Key. The other members hear my voice, then they rush beside me to see what’s happening.

What’s wrong?” Tae asks, has his eyes widely opened

Key doesn’t answer the door and it’s locked too. I don’t know, I’m worry Tae aah.” I answer

Stand aside.” Ho says, pushing me and the rest aside. He steps back a few steps to gain some momentum to push the door open. With someone as athletic as MinHo, he just needs one push to bust up the strong wooden door. Everyone’s jaw dropped at the sight of Key once the door is opened. He’s lying on the floor, in a puddle of his own blood. On his left wrist is a widely open cut, on the other hand is a blade. Key had taken his own life. I feel my head went light at the thought of losing 2 people I love the most in such a short amount of time. How could this even happen to me? I collapse on the floor while the others gathered beside the corpse of Key. I gather all of my strength and crawl beside him, I take his hand. The same hand that holds me through thick and thin, the same hand that took care of me for the past five years now turns so cold and stiff. Key passed away hours ago, but no one knows. Then the silence is broken by Jjong.

“Ibo, look.” He holds on his hand a piece of paper. I leave Key’s side for a little bit to see what’s written on the paper. I almost break down as I read the suicide note Key left.

            “Onew hyung, I can’t live like this any longer. Every day, the pain is killing me inside, I can’t go on like this, only death could free me from this guilt. Since you can’t be mad at me after I’m dead, I’m going to confess. The reason why Juliet died is because of me. I was the one who cause Juliet her life. I hired those bandits to play a joke on her but I didn’t know it would cause something as serious as this. Hyung, I’m sorry. JongHyung hyung, TaeMin and Minho, I’m sorry too, for breaking the promise of staying as 1 SHINee until the end of time, I don’t have the courage to continue to live after what I’ve done to Juliet. So continue to live without me. I’m only a foolish person who weighs you down. Live good hyung, don’t give up like I did. I love you hyungs and dongsaengs. Jalkayo.

-Kim KiBum”


My heart felt like it was just broken into two. I rather know nothing at all then a hurtful truth. Does he think I could live happily after knowing this. How could he does this to me. Key supposed to be my brother, my bestfriend…

“Why the did you do that Kim KiBum? You’re such a ing . Taking your own life.” I once again collapse on the ground, this time, I’m really crying. The pain of losing two people I love in such a short amount of time seems like it killed me too. I don’t even want to live anymore.

At Key’s funeral

All of our sunbaenims from SM and other company came to see Key for the last time before he gets buried deep inside the ground. I can’t hold in my tears, the whole time I just sob and sob. From now on, I won’t hear Key’s nagging anymore, or his diva ness that drives everyone crazy. I will miss his eomma role in the dorm, his girly dance and the occasional fit. I request that Key should be buried next to Juliet so the two that I love could make up after life. 

I bought two flower bouquets. Yellow roses for Juliet and white roses for Key. I put each of the bouquet on to their graves. Fold my hands together, I close my eyes and pray.

Juliet, KiBum, I hope you will live good in the after life. I will always be missing you. I love you both.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------

my first story ends here. sorry if it's too sad for some of you :[ im sorrrrryyyyyyy, i didn't mean for it to be a sad story when i first write it.

MA NEXT FIC WILL BE ABOUT CHANYEOLLLLL kekek, happy virus chanyeol~~~

tumblr_m6mfzwXJKq1qbunw4o1_500.gif