Korea, Here I Come

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

For the last day, I wasn’t be able to talk to Onew even a little bit. I was busy packing and doing the paper works for going to Korea. I know Onew is busy too, so I don’t bother to give him a call. I look forward for the day that I set foot in Korea and being able to see Onew whenever I could.

Onew POV

I only haven’t talked to Juliet for one day but I miss her like crazy. But my schedule is packed, I don’t even have one free second to give Juliet a call. But on the bright side, I’m going back to Korea today, and probably will have a date with her once everything is settled. I put a big grin on my face, making Key looks at me like I’m a crazy person.

Ya, hyung. What’s wrong with you? Why are you smiling like that?

Hm? Oh nothing, I just thought of something funny.” That was the worst lie I ever told in my entire life. Key looks at me suspiciously instead for giving me a reply. I get embarrassed and try to distract him with my aegyo. We’re brothers but between a guy and a guy, it’s pretty awkward, he doesn’t know how to react to my aegyo, so that’s why I do it every time. Kekeke

Ya~~~~~ KiBum aahhhh. Hyung is hungry. Do you have food?

Hyung, stop it. That’s creepy!!” Key says, trying to push me away. Sorry Bummie, for lying to you, but I did have a good laugh.

SHINee!! Where’s SHINee? It’s time to go. Let’s go. Make sure you don’t leave anything behind. But if you do, we’ll go get it next year!”My manager yells out for me and my members.

Ne.” Tae, Ho, Jjong then Key takes turn to reply the manager. We all rushing out into the car, settle down and then on our way to LAX.

Juliet POV

I take one step, turn around to take a last look at the house that I’d been growing up in for the last 16 years. Thinking I won’t return anymore, it’s making my heart hurt. But I have to, in order to move forward to a brighter future. I wipe the tear that rolling down my cheek, and put a smile on my face. Carrying all my suit cases and my purse, I step on the taxi, on my way to LAX. I wonder if Onew and the other oppas have left yet?

About 13 hours later, I finally arrived in Seoul. I step off the plane tired like a mother, I can’t even drag my feet to the car. I take a few minutes to rest and using that time, I go around and explore. Seoul at this time of year is so great. It’s almost summer so it’s not really cold. Light breeze that sometimes could be cold, warm sun shines on my skin, blue sky above my head, and cherry blossoms trees are shedding its flowers. Looking at the view, I suddenly think of Onew, “Are you here yet, oppa? Do you miss me like how much I miss you?” Once I set foot into my new officetel I don’t even bother to take a look around, I crash right onto my bed and knock out. I’m too tired to know anything right now.

Key POV

Finally, we got off the plane and driving back to our dorm. All five of us are tired and hungry. Because of jetlag, I couldn’t even close my eyes and sleep for a while, so I just sat there in the car and look at my hyungs and dongsaengs soundly asleep. The car stops, our manager hops off the car first and wake Ho, Tae, Jjong and Onew up to get inside. I sit at the last row, so I’m the last one to get off the car. After Onew hyung gets off, I saw his white iPhone he left on the car. I pick it up and curiously, I look into it. His wallpaper is not our picture anymore, but instead a picture of him and a girl posing together. “Geunyeon, nugu…?” I thought to myself, “Ahh, Juliet, the girl that he met back in LA.” I keep looking more and more into his phone, I read the texts that they exchange, I could already know what’s happening. I storm inside and find Onew hyung.

Onew hyung, eodie?? Where are you?” I yell out for him

Hyung is in here~~” He replies

Ya, explain to me what this is.

That’s my phone Bum aah

No, I mean the picture, and the texts.” I hold the phone closer to him, “What’s going on here? Are you dating her?

KimBum aah…

I knew it, damn it. Why did you lie to me?

------------------------------------------------------------------

So guise, tell me your prediction for this chapter. predict what happens between Onew, Key and Juliet

I'm sorry it's pretty short but at least I wrote some, righttttt LOL