The Confession

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

WHAT MADE YOU LIKE THIS, JULIET?” I shout

I run in front of her car to prevent her from leaving. Juliet hit the brakes, her whole body was push forward, hair is in her face. Juliet just looks at me emotionless. I get impatient and shout again

TELL ME JULIET!!!

Get out of my way, or I’m gonna run you over JinKi sshi.” She’s able to keep her voice calm, but I couldn’t, I feel so frustrated.

Get off the car and then we’ll talk.

 She unfastens her seatbelt and step off the car. She slams the car door so hard I thought it fell off already. Juliet walks to me

What? What do you want to talk about?

Why are you like this?

Okay, since you have no clue, I’m gonna be blunt here, okay?

Okay

Do I look gullible to you? If you already have a girl, then don’t play with other people heart, telling them to go on dates with you. I don’t know if this is how you do it in Korea, but here in the States, what you will get is a ‘, go yourself’

What girl?” I’m shock from the words that came out of Juliet’s mouth. “What are yo…? Oh.” Just then, I knew what I did wrong

Yeah, now get out of my way.

I grab her arm and pull her close to me. She gives me a cold stare. So I start to explain

What you saw earlier between me and Luna, it’s not true. The manager just wants us to do that to get more publicity. You understand right?

No, I’m just a normal person, how do I suppose to know that?” She said “But you’re better off dating Luna anyways. What will your fans think when they know you date a nobody like me?

Her words hurt me like hell. I pull Juliet closer to me and wrap my arms around her. She doesn’t want to return my hug, she doesn’t struggle either, her arms are just straight dangling from her sides.

I like you ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you Juliet. That time when you smile at me at the concert, that’s when I like you. I don’t have any feelings for Luna, believe me.

A moment of silence fills the air. I couldn’t tell what her expression is because he head is still on my chest. Slowly, I feel her arms moving up my back, and it stays here, she hugs me back.

And I wasn’t kissing her either.

Juliet POV

When hearing him says that I was so relieved, but worry at the same time too. I’m scared somebody will snatch him away, he is barely mine. I don’t say anything back, I just hug him. He pets my head, tells me not to worry and from now on, I will safe in his arms. This time, I start to cry even more. Not because of pain or sadness, it’s because my heart is filled with happiness.

Ya, Juliet aah, stop crying. You’re making me sad too.” He holds me by the shoulders and makes a frown. He looks so adorable when he does that. My eyes are still filled with tears though. After a few attempts of making me stop crying fails, Onew tries to make me stop with his aegyo.

<('o'<) ^( '-' )^ (>‘o’)> v( ‘.’ )v <(' .' )> 

Your aegyo is so ugly! I like Key oppa's better.” I say, trying to hold in my laugh.

There’s that angelic smile that I like,” He pinches my cheeks, “Right now I have a photoshoot. You could come in and watch me pose if you like. Oh?

I don’t want to see your ugly face.

Jebal? Nal wihae?

I stay silent for a while, just looking at him with my eyes still wet.

Geurae, ttarawa!” Onew grabs my wrist and drags me into his studio.

 

I settle down onto a chair and watch Onew poses for his photoshoot. He takes his eyes off the camera sometimes, and smile at me, I smile back. Just seeing how playful and happy he is already completes me. After a while, I take out my drawing notebook and make a few sketches of SHINee. The photoshoot is so long that I actually get to finish my drawing of them.

After the photoshoot, Onew and me take a walk in the park. The weather is so perfect. Light wind, a little bit of warm sun, and Onew by my side, what more could be perfect. We then go eat and watch the stars after. Sitting on the grass, with nobody around, I feel oh, so happy. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes for a little bit, hoping time will stop so I could stay like this with him forever. He puts his arms around me, and we just sit there silence like that.

Oppa ah, I’m going to Korea.

What?” Onew free me from his arms and exclaims “Why? When?”

My dad has some business in Korea so we’re moving there. I’m leaving on the same day as you.

Oh my god, really?

I nod, Onew looks so happy, he pull me closer to him and give me a tight hug as if he hasn’t seen me in ages.

We’ll get to see each other since you’re moving to Korea. Yay ^^.

I just look at him smiling, I don’t know what to say. For all of the greatest feelings he has given me so far, I know this is the least I could do for him. We embrace each other in ours arms and just let the night drifts away.